Chik-fil-A debate resonates in Tucson

Chik-fil-A debate resonates in Tucson

There are 10 comments on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Chik-fil-A debate resonates in Tucson. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

If you were driving around Tucson today, you may have noticed lines out the door and down the streets surrounding Chik-fil-A restaurants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

Since: Jun 11

Lifelong conservative Arizonan

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Awesome! Excellent response from Americans who believe in traditional marriage! Keep on going and getting even stronger, Chik-fil-A! We're with you!
marylou

Bremerton, WA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
God bless Chick Fil A!!!
I am proud of Tucson for supporting Chick Fil A.
I am proud of Chick Fil A for defending traditional christian values. "Marriage" is for one man...and one woman. Keep up the good work!
MrOwl

Greensboro, NC

#3 Aug 3, 2012
We were at our local Chick-fil-a Wednesday and three parking lots were full, two lines of customers out both doors, all the tables full, and the drive through vehicles circling the building. Today we have reports of the same going on. In Crystal City, Virginia there were traffic directors today. We love their chicken sandwich, waffle fries and delicious salads.
Im 4 Chick-fil-a

Grayslake, IL

#4 Aug 3, 2012
I frequent Chick-fil-a often and will enjoy their menu well into the future. I will because they make good food and are unapologetic for their values.

We've been forced to watch this county's liberal train wreck unfolding for far too long and I suspect that the vast majority agree.
While there are many who've been bullied into accepting what they feel is morally wrong, it's time to vote for truth, morals and honor in our upcoming election.

Thank you Chick-fil-a, for having the courage to stand up with moral conviction and say, this is who we are, this is what we believe and we won't say differently just placate some liberals who try to force their lack of values upon everyone in sight.

Have you ever noticed that those who scream at you, demanding you accept their views and beliefs as rights, are the same ones willing to bash and deny yours?
MrOwl

Greensboro, NC

#5 Aug 3, 2012
What do you think will happen in your upcoming election in your area? I remember a few months ago, don't remember exactly when, I was keeping up with some talk about the county seceding from the state and reentering the union as the 51st state, Baja Arizona or some such thing. Is it true the Tucson area is heavily liberal while the rest of Arizona including Phoenix is conservative or was that more liberal propaganda coming at me? I am a Virginia mountaineer and like to keep up with what is going on in other parts. I have noticed libs are alike whether from Virginia, Arizona or anywhere between.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Im 4 Chick-fil-a wrote:
I frequent Chick-fil-a often and will enjoy their menu well into the future. I will because they make good food and are unapologetic for their values.
We've been forced to watch this county's liberal train wreck unfolding for far too long and I suspect that the vast majority agree.
While there are many who've been bullied into accepting what they feel is morally wrong, it's time to vote for truth, morals and honor in our upcoming election.
Thank you Chick-fil-a, for having the courage to stand up with moral conviction and say, this is who we are, this is what we believe and we won't say differently just placate some liberals who try to force their lack of values upon everyone in sight.
Have you ever noticed that those who scream at you, demanding you accept their views and beliefs as rights, are the same ones willing to bash and deny yours?
Excellent post! I agree with all of it.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 3, 2012
We will be going there for lunch tomorrow, both to support free speech in our great country and to give Rachael a thumbs up!

I am pleased to see that the jerk (Mr. Smith) got fired for his nasty verbal tirade on an innocent young lady. I hope the University here doesn't invite him back to speak either.

That wound up being the most expensive 'free' water he'll ever get served. LOL

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
We will be going there for lunch tomorrow, both to support free speech in our great country and to give Rachael a thumbs up!
I am pleased to see that the jerk (Mr. Smith) got fired for his nasty verbal tirade on an innocent young lady. I hope the University here doesn't invite him back to speak either.
That wound up being the most expensive 'free' water he'll ever get served. LOL
Hello, Ravenclaw. Pleased to see you again!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Ravenclaw. Pleased to see you again!
Hi Logan! It's good to see you here!
Cheesenipps

Tucson, AZ

#10 Aug 3, 2012
marylou wrote:
God bless Chick Fil A!!!
I am proud of Tucson for supporting Chick Fil A.
I am proud of Chick Fil A for defending traditional christian values. "Marriage" is for one man...and one woman. Keep up the good work!
I didn't know about this. Ironically they might have pissed off the majority of this moral bankrupt city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... 23 hr East520 2
udshfk Fri Chuck 1
Rose Healan while on the run from FBI took a bo... Feb 20 River Rat 71 1
Dark tar/chasing the dragon Feb 11 Jrenn 1
News Tucson Day Trip: Downtown's East End Feb 11 flubber 1
Filthy, Ignorant Mestizo! Feb 9 Inquisitor 9
News Arizona bill would let city dwellers shoot snak... Feb 8 another idiot 3

Tucson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucson Mortgages