Get discounted tickets for A Day Out ...

Get discounted tickets for A Day Out With Thomas this weekend and next!

Posted in the Tucson Forum

Since: Dec 10

Lubbock, TX

#1 Feb 28, 2011
I just saw that Thomas is coming to Copper Spike Train Excursion this weekend!! Plus, I found a discount code for tickets you can use online. This will be great, my kids really love Thomas and to the chance to ride "him" will be a great memory-in-the-making.

This event is happening in Globe this weekend and next (March 5,6 and 12, 13, 2011). Tickets are $18 for all show dates. But with the $2 off discount, tickets will be $16 including tax. Use the code DOWT11 when you click here http://www.copperspike.com/dowt_main.html to get the discount!!!

Here's some more info I found about this show:

At Day Out With Thomas: Leader of the Track Tour 2011, your family will get to spend a fun-filled day with Thomas. You’ll get to enjoy a 25-minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine with photo opportunities after. Children will also get to enjoy magical performances and live music! You can visit Imagination Station, where your kids can color Thomas and Friends pictures, play with MegaBloks, RC2 trains, Wooden Railway trains and more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) Apr 20 L1br3 269
xanan=x bars Apr 16 annieareyouok 2
Best area to move to in Tuscon. Apr 13 Desert Ratski 2
Prostitutes on 6th ave (Jun '11) Apr 13 Drive a little it... 6
News After 35 years, Marana ends relationship with PACC Apr 11 buck 1
Feature points Hacked Code (Jul '16) Apr 7 Dominique 4
Isabel Celis (Jul '13) Apr 6 Anonymoose 5

Tucson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance