jake stocks who works for Farr was ch...

jake stocks who works for Farr was cheating with a married coworker named Janna

Posted in the Tucson Forum

You should know

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2013
I hope that jake stocks wife finds out he was sleeping with a married woman named Janna while he was in Jonesboro Ar causing a divorce and leaving a woman with three kids by herself so much for camfil Farr no fraternizing at work huh poor Janna all alone now!
DTA

Willcox, AZ

#2 Nov 21, 2013
I feel sorry for the Mom and kids, BUT...MEN are PIGS. and the women he was sleeping with knew he was married Shame on her.
Jake Stocks

Tucson, AZ

#3 Dec 5, 2013
You should know wrote:
I hope that jake stocks wife finds out he was sleeping with a married woman named Janna while he was in Jonesboro Ar causing a divorce and leaving a woman with three kids by herself so much for camfil Farr no fraternizing at work huh poor Janna all alone now!
What's the problem, Honey? Not getting enough little Jake from Big Jake?

All women are whores, they just have different prices, so climb off your soap box and get a life. If you don't like cheaters, then don't be one. If you don't want to be cheated on, then make it worth a man's time to be faithful. Not a huge mystery there, Sweetie, just be a better woman than the other women.

And really, why do you spend any time worrying about what someone else is doing with their genitals? Worry about your own!
random dude

Sikeston, MO

#4 Dec 18, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Nov '13) Tue Bill Mcgraw 9
Dave John Mick Sep 13 Pancho Villa 2
Maurice perisma. 657 Glendale place Utica ny 13... Sep 10 Freak 1
xanan=x bars Sep 8 Telling it all 4
News Mayor calls on Amazon to set up shop in Douglas Sep 7 Shopper 1
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Sep 2 chinaclipper1 1
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) Aug 30 Tucsonero 273

Tucson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance