DPS officer in dog death gets court d...

DPS officer in dog death gets court diversion

There are 1 comment on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Sep 8, 2012, titled DPS officer in dog death gets court diversion. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

An Arizona Department of Public Safety officer whose canine partner Jeg died after being left in a hot vehicle will have a misdemeanor animal neglect charge dismissed if he completes a diversion program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

sharaz

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I know the officer would never do anything to harm Jeg on purpose, however he was the guardian of his partner, how do you forget to take him out of the cruzer?? Especially in arizona we have such heat here and even if the vehicle was left running with the air on...cars can shut off and no air for the dog. Common sence. Good luck to the officer. We all learn from our mistakes, hopefully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qriket | Code 4QFGDY | Free PayPal Money | Cash... (Jan '16) Fri Donald McClain 164
Help if u can Dec 1 Jill 2
In search of an old friend Nov 24 Branden 1
qriket referral code e2865e (Jan '16) Nov 21 Sion 5
FeaturePoints referral code TZFTCC (Feb '15) Nov 21 Clyde 2
Feature points Hacked Code Nov 21 Clyde 2
Feature Points Hack Code: H47ZK6 (Jan '15) Nov 21 Trane 2

Tucson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucson Mortgages