Next Last
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Search; The Billionaires Who Bankroll the Tea Party

Search; Tea Party - Ayn Rand

Search; Tea Party - "Atlas Shrugged"

Search; Tea Party - Movie, "Atlas Shrugged"

The Republican Tea Party Leadership has embraced the Teachings and Philosophy of the Atheist Author Ayn Rand. To understand the Republican Tea Party Leadership and what they want to do, take a long hard look at their heroine, Ayn Rand. The Bible says, "As a man thinks, so is he." Ayn Rand wrote the book, "Atlas Shrugged," and the Republican Tea Party made a movie based on her book.
Ayn Rand was born to non-practicing Jewish parents in Russia in 1905, educated in a Russian Communist University, and emigrated to the United States in 1926.
Ayn Rand was blown away by the difference in lifestyles in New Yorkers in the "Roaring Twenties," and drab poor Russia. Ayn Rand fell madly in love with UNrestricted Capitalism, and the industrial and business tycoons who made the lavish lifestyles possible.
Ayn Rand wrote books, one of which was "Atlas Shrugged," defending the greed and selfishness of her Tycoon Heroes. These books were Ayn Rand's passport into New York High Society. Ayn Rand made a lot of money from book sales and speaking engagements.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Ayn Rand's likes and dislikes mirrored those of her Tycoon Heroes.
Ayn Rand despised the poor and the working class, and Rand often referred to them as Parasites.
Ayn Rand said, "The Poor and the Working Class are Parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors."
Ayn Rand Despised Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, and all other Social Safety Net Programs.
Ayn Rand said, Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are Hammocks that the people relax in, and these programs encourage laziness and a reluctance to work in the people."
Ayn Rand despised Christianity because it teaches Love and Compassion, attributes that Rand thoroughly detested.
Ayn Rand said, "Christianity is a sign of weakness in a Capitalist Society."
Ayn Rand saw No value in Love, especially unconditional Love. Ayn Rand said, "Always love yourself first, and anyone else should first earn your love before you give it." Ayn Rand did get married, but she still sngaged in adulterous affairs whenever the spirit moved her to do so.

Search; Family Values Network, Christians Must Choose Ayn Rand or Jesus
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Ayn Rand placed individual self above all else. Ayn Rand taught if it is good for you, do it, and to hell with anyone else who gets hurt.
Recently deceased CBS News Reporter Mike Wallace interviewed Ayn Rand on several occasions. Mike Wallace saked Ayn Rand in one interview, "If a natural disaster struck the United States and millions of people faced starvation, would you feed them, if you had the means to do so.?"
Ayn Rand said, "NO, I wouldn't feed the poor if they were starving to death."

Search; The Mike Wallace - Ayn Rand Interviews, Video

See and hear this evil woman speak for herself.

Search; Republicans Must Choose Ayn Rand or Jesus
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Search; Catholic Paul Ryan Worships Atheist Ayn Rand

Search; Christians Attack Paul Ryan

(Actually the Christians chased Paul Ryan down a Washington,DC Street trying to give him a Bible to point out the error of his ways. Ryan did not take the Bible. Paul Ryan says, "Ayn Rand's books led me into politics."

Search; Eric Cantor - Ayn Rand

Eric Cantor says, "Ayn Rand's books guide my every step."

Search; Ayn Rand - Anton Lavey

Anton Lavey, Founder of the Church of Satan, and Author of the "Satanic Bible," was accused at one point of plagarizing some of Ayn Rand's writings.
Anton Lavey idolized Ayn Rand.

Anton Lavey said, "Satanism is just Ayn Rand's Philosophy with Ceremony and Rituals Added."

I am sure the Church of Satan welcomes all the new Republican Converts to Satanic Beliefs and Philosophy. Now the Religious Right and the Satanists are just one big happy family. Imagine That!
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Ayn Rand despised Soical Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance and all other Social Safety Net Programs, and Ayn Rand wanted ALL these programs Abolished. Following in Ayn Rand's footsteps the Republican Tea Party Leadership is working to abolish all these Social Safety Net Programs as well.

Search; Tea Party Leaders Say They Want to Abolish Social Security, Video
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Search; Ayn Rand - William Hickman

The Republican Tea Party Heroine, Ayn Rand idolized William Hickman all during his arrest, trial, conviction, and execution for a brutal crime. Ayn Rand repeatedly said she wanted to write a new book using William Hickman as the Hero of her story.
William Hickman's claim to fame was that he kidnapped, raped, murdered, and dismembered a 13 year old girl.
Ayn Rand lavished praise on William Hickman for his, "Rugged Individualism, his unwavering pursuit of personal gratification, and his total lack of regard for the norms of society."

Search; The GOP's Godless Philosopher

Search; Ayn Rand, Hero or Monster?

Society overlooked Ayn Rand's despicable fascination with the murderer William Hickman, because Rand was considered to be an intellectual, with a few quirks.
YOU would have been tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Fox News has been pushing Ayn Rand's books and philosophy for some time now.

Search; Fox News, "America Needs Ayn Rand Now, Not Jesus"

Search; Fox News, The Ayn Rand Institute

Search; Fox News, Fox and Friends, "Ayn Rand is more relevant now, than ever before."
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#8 Apr 17, 2012
Search; Tea Party Against Abortion

Now does that make ANY sense to you at all? Here these people are fighting tooth and nail to abolish Welfare, SSI, Aid to Dependent Children, the Department of Family and Children Services, and all other Social Safety Net Programs.
These Republican Tea Party people want all of these kids born, BUT, they don't want to pay one single copper cent of tax money to feed, clothe, shelter, educate, or medicate ANY of them.
I guess it makes the Tea Party Republicans feel good about themselves, that they have saved these Welfare kids from the evil abortionist.
Once these kids clear the birth canal, the Tea Party Republicans are done with them, just like any other Dead Beat Dad.
If these kids won't come out of the birth canal, get a job, and support themselves, then let 'em die. I don't see why I should have any respect for the Republican Tea Party.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#10 Apr 17, 2012
Java Java Java wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! You just won the "most stupid thing posted on the Internet today" award!*smooch*
Why? I just posted the truth! I think the Stupid thing is the Tea Party being against abortion and against paying taxes for feeding, clothing, housing, educating, and medicating the very progeny they want born into this world. If that isn't stupid, what is?
If that proposition makes sense to you, I would suggest that you move to a cooler climate for the sake of your fried brain. If you have a logical answer I would love to hear it.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Search Koch Brothers Bankroll/Finance the Tea Party

Search; Fred Koch, founding member of the John Birch Society

The Tea Party Koch Brothers' father, Fred Koch was a Founding Member of the John Birch Society.
The John Birch Society played a big role in founding the Tea Party, and they are very active in the Tea Party.

Search; The John Birch Society and the Tea Party
I love facts

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 23, 2012
Swamp Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I just posted the truth! I think the Stupid thing is the Tea Party being against abortion and against paying taxes for feeding, clothing, housing, educating, and medicating the very progeny they want born into this world. If that isn't stupid, what is?
If that proposition makes sense to you, I would suggest that you move to a cooler climate for the sake of your fried brain. If you have a logical answer I would love to hear it.
you rock!
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#13 Aug 14, 2012
I love facts wrote:
<quoted text> you rock!
Thank you, I just tell the truth. The Truth is like the rain, it doesn't care who it falls on. More to come.

Search; Catholic Paul Ryan Worships Atheist Ayn Rand

Search; Catholic Bishops Condemn Paul Ryan Over Ayn Rand

Search; Catholic Bishops Condemn Paul Ryan's Budget

These Catholic Bishops didn't want to take Paul Ryan behind the wood shed, because he supports overturning Roe V Wade.
However, Paul Ryan's Public Adoration of the Atheist Philosopher, Ayn Rand, and his Ayn Rand Budget drove them to say something.
Ayn Rand despised Christianity, and said so, on many occasions.
Ayn rand despised the Poor and the Working Class.
The Catholic Bishops Condemned Paul Ryan's Budget for attacking the Poor and the Working Class and giving even more money to the rich folks who don't need it.
Confronted by the Catholic Bishops, and facing being denounced to Catholic Congregations, Paul Ryan agreed to back off on his public adoration of Ayn Rand, but his political ideology remains unchanged. Paul Ryan was very afraid of losing most of the Catholic vote.

Since: Jun 11

Lifelong conservative Arizonan

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Haha! So sez a loon from the liberal, left-wing group-hug! Yeah, everybody believes what you loons say. Bwahahahaahahaha! Sounds like somebody getting paranoid...
Social security is a lie

Jakarta, Indonesia

#15 Aug 24, 2012
This is GOP hypocrisy ..... since i am atheist and libetrarian. I prefer Ayn Rand as moral hero over Jesus.
Social security is a lie

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Old people is parasite that sucks hardworking works. If big government love old people soooo much. How bout give old people stock at federal reserve.

Big government prefer to enslave young people, instead throw old people from cliff.
Social security is a lie

Jakarta, Indonesia

#17 Aug 24, 2012
About Paul Ryan budget... i think it's better than Obama's and Elison's budget. I bet old people and commie love Keith Ellison's people budget.

But, Ryan budget not enough cut spending and cut tax.
Hop-Along Cassidy

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2012
Colt Cassidy wrote:
Haha! So sez a loon from the liberal, left-wing group-hug! Yeah, everybody believes what you loons say. Bwahahahaahahaha! Sounds like somebody getting paranoid...
Yeah, you.
Give me a break

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Social security is a lie wrote:
About Paul Ryan budget... i think it's better than Obama's and Elison's budget. I bet old people and commie love Keith Ellison's people budget.
But, Ryan budget not enough cut spending and cut tax.
"old people" paid FICA taxes ALL their working lives to collect Social Security "INSURANCE." Retirees pay a monthly premium for Medicare on top of the 20% Medicare does not cover. You are so biased against "old people." One day YOU will be old too. Then someone as dumb as you will hate you for being old. It is what it is.

Since: Jun 11

Lifelong conservative Arizonan

#20 Aug 25, 2012
Hop-Along Cassidy wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, you.
So sez another obligatory loon from the People's Republic of Commiefornia (of the LEFT coast). What a flock of no-substance parrots you loons are!
Social security is a lie

Jakarta, Indonesia

#22 Aug 28, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
"old people" paid FICA taxes ALL their working lives to collect Social Security "INSURANCE."
Why government should make happy old people?
Give me a break wrote:
Retirees pay a monthly premium for Medicare on top of the 20% Medicare does not cover.
Health insurance that would not sound in private sector financing.
Give me a break wrote:
You are so biased against "old people." One day YOU will be old too. Then someone as dumb as you will hate you for being old. It is what it is.
All old people have time, opportunity and responsible to save their money. Why should government bail out irresponsible old people?

Such attitude are justifying bail out to AIG pig!

Since you hate rich 1% and love old people. Don't you know that majority of 1% is old people? Ouch! it's a truth reality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 3 hr Lilmana74 3,257
Desert Beliefs: Father Gary Underwood update (Feb '08) 3 hr Anthony 20
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) 4 hr NANOB 227
Feature Points Referral Codes go here! 15 hr Pat 15
Culture Uproar in Tucson in The War on Culture 19 hr Culture Auditor 1
Featurepoints Referral Codes! 23 hr Use my code 3
Bed Bugs in the Workplace (APAC) Sun duh troof 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Pima County was issued at September 16 at 3:47AM MST

•••