Trump's immigrant roundups increasing...

Trump's immigrant roundups increasingly net noncriminals

There are 13 comments on the Newms360.com story from Sep 20, 2018, titled Trump's immigrant roundups increasingly net noncriminals. In it, Newms360.com reports that:

A daughter who never returned home, a son gunned down point-blank, a mom who was attacked - all deaths at the hands of immigrants in the country illegally, all gripping stories the White House has been eager to share. But for all the talk of murderers, rapists and other "bad hombres," those netted in President Donald Trump's crackdown on immigration are typically accused of lesser offenses, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are increasingly apprehending those with no criminal records at all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 20, 2018
Illegals are criminals .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ardith

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 20, 2018
Trump has ruined the lives of thousands...him, his administration, Jeff Sessions and Homeland Security, they should all be in prison for kidnapping children. I hope Trump gets dick, anal and throat cancer...today.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#3 Sep 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
Trump has ruined the lives of thousands...him, his administration, Jeff Sessions and Homeland Security, they should all be in prison for kidnapping children. I hope Trump gets dick, anal and throat cancer...today.
It's all fun and games until a forty something Dreamer moves in next door and sets up a meth lab or chop shop. Contrary to popular mainstream propaganda most illegals don't work. Most illegals collect welfare and vote illegally. The truth is in plain sight. You just have to look beyond the lies of CNN and MSN.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Keep building the wall

Tucson, AZ

#4 Sep 23, 2018
Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. Enforcing current immigration laws is his duty. If itís hard to get here too damn bad. My father came from China legally and so can they.
They are not better than my father. We are not illegal alien lovers, or want to protect any of them.
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#6 Sep 23, 2018
Any guys out there know what it's like to get eye fncked by a women at Walmart. I don't know what to do, I got her license plate # year and make. Should I go to the cops? I'm ruined
darroll

Portland, OR

#7 Sep 23, 2018
reality wrote:
Better to be safe than have to bury another AMERICAN CITIZEN(S). Especially by an ILLEGAL ALIEN.
The countries are sending us their worst. Don't put them in jail, take them to the border.
Bloodonhishands

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Sep 23, 2018
Those that are being caught up in this stuff are more than likely doing something illegal anyway -
so why should they not be taken in and dealt with when authority finds them.
ARIZONA VETERANS

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2018
It's all fun and games until a 30 something Dreamer moves in next door, and sets up a meth lab or chop shop. Crime in your neighborhood will go right up. Contrary to popular mainstream propaganda, most illegals don't work; they collect welfare, and vote illegally too. The truth is in plain sight. You just have to look beyond the lies of CNN, CBS, AND MSNBC. Truth or lies, take your pick. TRUMP PLEASE KEEP BUILDING THE WALL. Will win in 2020 to continue the protection of the nation I put the uniform on for. Trump will not apologize for America, and no more Muslim sympathizer in the White House dropping bombs on fake targets. The liberals in America have a deep rooted hatred for the country they live in. I strongly suggest they live in a country where there are no freedom, and they will be back on the soil they used to hate so much kissing the ground. Perhaps respecting our laws again. Sometimes I think it wasnít worth putting the uniform on to defend people like yourselves.(American hating liberals) Trump has the back of anyone who puts on the US uniform.
Keep America great

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2018
It's all fun and games until a 30 something Dreamer moves in next door, and sets up a meth lab or chop shop. Crime in your neighborhood will go right up. Contrary to popular mainstream propaganda, most illegals don't work; they collect welfare, and vote illegally too. The truth is in plain sight. You just have to look beyond the lies of CNN, CBS, AND MSNBC. Truth or lies, take your pick. TRUMP PLEASE KEEP BUILDING THE WALL. Will win in 2020 to continue the protection of the nation I put the uniform on for. Trump will not apologize for America, and no more Muslim sympathizer in the White House dropping bombs on fake targets. The liberals in America have a deep rooted hatred for the country they live in. I strongly suggest they live in a country where there are no freedom, and they will be back on the soil they used to hate so much kissing the ground. Perhaps respecting our laws again. Sometimes I think it wasnít worth putting the uniform on to defend people like yourselves. (American hating liberals) Trump has the back of anyone who puts on the US uniform.
Sgt Stryker

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Sep 27, 2018
Keep America great wrote:
It's all fun and games until a 30 something Dreamer moves in next door, and sets up a meth lab or chop shop. Crime in your neighborhood will go right up. Contrary to popular mainstream propaganda, most illegals don't work; they collect welfare, and vote illegally too. The truth is in plain sight. You just have to look beyond the lies of CNN, CBS, AND MSNBC. Truth or lies, take your pick. TRUMP PLEASE KEEP BUILDING THE WALL. Will win in 2020 to continue the protection of the nation I put the uniform on for. Trump will not apologize for America, and no more Muslim sympathizer in the White House dropping bombs on fake targets. The liberals in America have a deep rooted hatred for the country they live in. I strongly suggest they live in a country where there are no freedom, and they will be back on the soil they used to hate so much kissing the ground. Perhaps respecting our laws again. Sometimes I think it wasnít worth putting the uniform on to defend people like yourselves.(American hating liberals) Trump has the back of anyone who puts on the US uniform.
BS! Put my trust in a real American Hero, Bob Mueller, a real Vietnam Vet GI-rine. Not that chicken sh!t draft dodging lying spoonfed blue blood you'd trust with your life, fool. Besides if tRump had gone to Nam, the buffoon would've been fragged faster than you getting your 'Russkie Bot pay."
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Sep 27, 2018
Keep building the wall wrote:
Sometimes , blah blah blah....
Funny name!

I guess with about a whole twenty feet built already in the wrong location in just two years, completion should be set for early 2195!

But will Mexico pay for it as Dirty Donald Trump assured America they would?

Ha Ha Ha!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#14 Sep 27, 2018
Sgt Stryker wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! Put my trust in a real American Hero, Bob Mueller, a real Vietnam Vet GI-rine. Not that chicken sh!t draft dodging lying spoonfed blue blood you'd trust with your life, fool. Besides if tRump had gone to Nam, the buffoon would've been fragged faster than you getting your 'Russkie Bot pay."
No doubt!

Since: Oct 18

Tucson, AZ

#15 Oct 25, 2018
Trump is me, I am Trump...and more of us Nationalist, than you "globalists...."...f act

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) Fri B Wild 353
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Nov '13) Dec 5 Mamatitties 29
Hook ups. Nov 29 Benny78 2
Hi Nov 29 Daniel 1
The caravan is here Nov 29 Concerned citzen 1
Are the Tucson adult book stores any good for a... (Apr '12) Nov 26 Benny78 15
News US Border Patrol Agent Walks After Not Guilty V... Nov 26 Hillywasthefart 21

Tucson Jobs

Personal Finance

Tucson Mortgages