3 girls say they were imprisoned in Tucson home

There are 3 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Nov 26, 2013, titled 3 girls say they were imprisoned in Tucson home. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A Tucson couple is in custody after three sisters told police they were imprisoned in their home by their mother and stepfather for up to two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

ohhh

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2013
Sick b*stards. Lock 'em up and throw away the key. But not before you cut them loose in general population!!
unknown

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2013
When I read these stories I wonder why no one missed these children...2 yrs? It says Tucson, but did they live out in the county in an isolated location? Do the schools not check on why school records weren't requested by another school...or is that not how it works? These girls were all school age, maybe pass a law that after a child is absent for a week w/o a Drs. excuse being provided by the parents... police or children's services have to do a well child check, and schools have to receive school records from the child's former school upon enrollment...and if the former school has a child who they believe to have transferred, but have not received a request from another school for their records W/I 90 days, then LE and children's services become involved and treat it as a missing person's case. Poor kids
car mat

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2013
the man is a pos and so is the mom ,hope they get 50 years each

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FeaturePoints Referral Code 72E8BB 2 hr Anna2671 6
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 2 hr Anna2671 6,178
News Arrest made in fatal police chase 11 hr ronnie 2
Feature points code sharing! Post your code bel... Fri Abdul 8
News U of A professor charged with 10 felonies Apr 29 see the light 1
Post your feature points referal codes here! Apr 29 Pikaman 9
Traffic stop leads to $227K in cash Apr 27 john 1
More from around the web

Tucson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE