Plans for luxury train in White Sulphur Springs lose steam

Aug 22, 2012 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

PHOTO COURTESY OF JAREK TUSZYNSKI Steam locomotive No. 614, formerly used by the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway, has been painted green and gold for The Greenbrier Presidential Express, an excursion train Greenbrier Resort owner Jim Justice wants to run between Washington, D.C., and White Sulphur Springs.

Full Story
Anonymous

Marlinton, WV

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I am glad to see that someone doesn't mind standing up to the billionaire, and putting his plans on hold.Its about time, and along time coming. Also glad that he has spent millions in trying to get it there as well! Its probably something like the song getting on the "long black train" Good luck JJ

Since: Jul 12

Japan

#2 Sep 19, 2012
like the song getting on the "long black train" Good luck JJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington D.C. Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twenty reasons to visit Washington DC Nov 2 www 4
Obama heads to Bay Area Friday to raise money f... Oct '14 WillObamaLandGrab... 1
9/11 Unity Walk Provides Gateway for Intercultu... Sep '14 DC Cop 1
Why even $1M may not be enough for retirement (Apr '14) Aug '14 GregfromFinanSavvy 2
Compelling Evidence of the Forgery of Obama's B... Jul '14 Smoke Free 1
Chris Christie Falsely Claims Democrats Barred ... Jun '14 godless by choice 1
Eric Cantor, Laura Ingraham Spar Over Taliban Joke Jun '14 yuen 1

Washington D.C. Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE