Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to ...

Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public

There are 2428 comments on the CBS News story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public. In it, CBS News reports that:

President Barack Obama delivers remarks about extending tax cuts for middle class people during an event in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building November 28, 2012 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 122
Next Last
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#2686 Jan 25, 2013
I'm sure bobamas naew appointments will do a fuull audit of all the tarp money the fed got. He said so with his appointment of mary jo. She is probably going to do a full audit of where every dollar went and make sur it went to buying up the credit default, and not lent to some foreign bank at zero percent interest tax free. Suuuure she will. That's why shyte like this won't happen ever again. Lol yeah right. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/m...
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...

Reaaly though, any lawyer who goes against the will of the people in favor of croni capitalism should be disbarred.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2687 Jan 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>COURT TO OBAMA: ABUSE OF POWER
In a case freighted with major constitutional implications, a federal appeals court on Friday overturned President Obama’s controversial recess appointments from last year, ruling he abused his powers and acted when the Senate was not actually in a recess.
The three-judge panel’s ruling is a major blow to Mr. Obama. The judges ruled that the appointments Mr. Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board are illegal, and the board no longer has a quorum to operate.
But the ruling has even broader constitutional significance, with the judges arguing that the president’s recess appointment powers don’t apply to “intersession” appointments — those made when Congress has left town for a few days or weeks.
The judges signaled the power only applies after Congress has adjourned sine die, which is a legislative term of art that signals the end to a long work period. In modern times, it means the president could only use his powers when Congress quits business at the end of a year.
“The dearth of intersession appointments in the years and decades following the ratification of the Constitution speaks far more impressively than the history of recent presidential exercise of a supposed power to make such appointments,” the judges wrote.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
You're improving. Now we have a link to "Moonie" off topic DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2688 Jan 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that's not proof,
I guess all I have on my side is Connecticut.

Who do you have, Dumbo?
O Bama

Duluth, GA

#2689 Jan 26, 2013
By now you should realize that I recognize no authority other than myself. The Constitution is a living breathing document that I have decided to strangle to death. My authority is absolute,the welfare of the people requires this. You should thank Allah that he has provided such a fine leader.
Background checks are for gun purchasers not Presidential candidates.

Praise Allah(Sharia law before Constitutional law)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2690 Jan 26, 2013
O Bama wrote:
By now you should realize that I recognize
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tea Bag rally cry.

"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2691 Jan 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Tea Bag rally cry.
"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."
NO NO NO. Let them stay the stupid party and legitimately rape themselves.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#2692 Jan 26, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO. Let them stay the stupid party and legitimately rape themselves.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#2693 Jan 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 122
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington D.C. Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 great reasons to visit Baltimore this summer Fri Okay 1
News Charles and Camilla land in the US Mar '15 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Prince Charles, Camilla get royal tour of Washi... Mar '15 Dana 1
News Two More Men Plead Guilty to Environmental Crim... Mar '15 conversation star... 1
News Eggs and kegs kick off Mobile's Saint Patrick's... Mar '15 NWO 1
News Weather History: Jan. 16: Record temps, storms,... Feb '15 Trevor 1
News Storm brings mix of sleet, snow and rain to Nor... Feb '15 Give me 20 3
More from around the web