Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to ...

Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public

There are 2428 comments on the CBS News story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public. In it, CBS News reports that:

President Barack Obama delivers remarks about extending tax cuts for middle class people during an event in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building November 28, 2012 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2601 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Taking up stalking now Crapola, Barefoot and Mykro.
But over 80,000 as your alter-ego le Jimbo, which you pretty much just admitted to being.

;)

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2602 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Taking up stalking now Crapola, Barefoot and Mykro.
DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2603 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>What, no no no pookie. I am not you posting 4000 post a month. I only have 2000 post. Proof up pookie or go back and flush yourself, enjoy the bath.
DUMBOSPAM.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2605 Jan 16, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to being lefraudbo posting as a splitass teapussy?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks for playing.
Sorry, I guess like barebutt, you like to lie and make things up. Is that your A game. Pity.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2606 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
But over 80,000 as your alter-ego le Jimbo, which you pretty much just admitted to being.
;)
Prove it. Until then it is a lie.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2607 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Until then it is a lie.
You just DID prove it, idiot. And we have all KNOWN for a long time you're le Jimbo. You post exactly like him in every way.

And don't you ever call me a "liar" or demand that I "prove" anything again, you hypocritical little sack of crap. You have NO credibility here.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2608 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You just DID prove it, idiot. And we have all KNOWN for a long time you're le Jimbo. You post exactly like him in every way.
And don't you ever call me a "liar" or demand that I "prove" anything again, you hypocritical little sack of crap. You have NO credibility here.
Where is the post number with your proof. Still waiting. ps. It doesn't matter what you think, your normally wrong.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2609 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the post number with your proof. Still waiting. ps. It doesn't matter what you think, your normally wrong.
I'm "normally wrong?"

PROVE it.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2610 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "normally wrong?"
PROVE it.
post 2607, didn't have to go far. You lied.

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Until then it is a lie.
You just DID prove it, idiot. And we have all KNOWN for a long time you're le Jimbo. You post exactly like him in every way.

And don't you ever call me a "liar" or demand that I "prove" anything again, you hypocritical little sack of crap. You have NO credibility here.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2611 Jan 16, 2013
Also 2601, which I've ask you to prove several times. You are a cronic liar and a moron Harvey. Go back to rehab.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2612 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
My A game was burying you in the last election.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2613 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Taking up stalking now Crapola, Barefoot and Mykro.
You've been doing it for two years, Au Dumbo.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2614 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Until then it is a lie.
Actually, no, Dumbo, it just means that there is not proof where there can not be proof.

But since you make the same misspellings and you respond across your aliases, I am sure you can understand why it is so hilarious for you to deny them.

Looking forward to the sock puppet show, though...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2616 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the post number with your proof. Still waiting. ps. It doesn't matter what you think, your normally wrong.
DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2617 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>post 2607, didn't have to go far. You lied.
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Until then it is a lie.
You just DID prove it, idiot. And we have all KNOWN for a long time you're le Jimbo. You post exactly like him in every way.
And don't you ever call me a "liar" or demand that I "prove" anything again, you hypocritical little sack of crap. You have NO credibility here.
Post 88,000, DUMBOSPAM.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2618 Jan 16, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Also 2601, which I've ask you to prove several times. You are a cronic liar and a moron Harvey. Go back to rehab.
Post 88,001, DUMBOSPAM
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#2619 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proved by toothpix administration.

le au frad cry-a-thon: Day 72

hahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2620 Jan 17, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Post 88,001, DUMBOSPAM
108 weekly spams, Micro, you da MAN....

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2621 Jan 17, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
But over 80,000 as your alter-ego le Jimbo, which you pretty much just admitted to being.
;)
Take your shoes off and use your toes to get past ten pookie.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2622 Jan 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proved by toothpix administration.
le au frad cry-a-thon: Day 72
hahahahahahahaha
Oh good, give us their exact post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington D.C. Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US, Cuba, restore full diplomatic ties for firs... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Cuban embassy reopens but ghost embassies remain Jul 21 indict AIPAC 1
News 7 great reasons to visit Baltimore this summer Jul 7 reality is a crutch 5
News Charles and Camilla land in the US Mar '15 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Prince Charles, Camilla get royal tour of Washi... Mar '15 Dana 1
News Two More Men Plead Guilty to Environmental Crim... Mar '15 conversation star... 1
News Eggs and kegs kick off Mobile's Saint Patrick's... Mar '15 NWO 1
More from around the web