Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

President Barack Obama delivers remarks about extending tax cuts for middle class people during an event in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building November 28, 2012 in Washington, DC.

Comments (Page 105)

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
i say king because instead of going through congress on his amnesty propsal he signed an executive order and made it law with out congress ruling lioke a king would
Yeah, the Messiah, Obama, did that amnesty by executive order and probably do many other executive orders too. It looks like if Obama does not get his way, then he forces his way on other Americans.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.
I guess when you have to spend so much money for Obama's vacations or golfing trips, then you would not have money for the Embassy in Benghazi. After all they are just Americans in the Middle East.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
would you prefer that I wear a white hood?
Ol Barefootin' It, is the pot calling the kettle black.. She's the bigot, but can't see the forest for the trees...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ol Barefootin' It, is the pot calling the kettle black.. She's the bigot, but can't see the forest for the trees...
she might be a guy...some of the stuff he/she says is so rough and rabid, that I doubt even a big black angry woman would say.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really wanna see them with their panties in a wad, visit some of the 'trayvon Martin' sites, all the same weirdos that are here, are also there, defending that little gangbanger with all their might. It tells you what normal people are up against, and it ain't pretty. Barefoot is one of the biggest posters there, all in defense of the perp, Trayvon.
Yes, it is clear most of the Topix posters for the left are black, gay or both. The rest are out doing drive bys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've nev er in my life made a "seditious post," you pathetic little anti-American liar. But it's not surprising that you try to project your hatred and threats onto me.
Your post has now been reported. Shoulda kept your mouth shut.
Who did you report it to, your nanny? The government already gets our post, since Obama's new bill went into effect.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see what you meant.
There are dumb racist posts by rednecks which aren't particularly vicious or threatening whichI don't report - I'd be doing it all the time, if I did.
Also there are threatening posts along the line of 'shoot yourself!' or 'we'll meet and I'll punch your face in!' which I don't bother with. Just hotheads running their mouths.
It's not my job to report ANYTHING, but if I happen to see a post that really sounds insane, I will consider reporting it.
Hope that clears it up a bit.
Ok, personally I don't see the point.

Question. I've not followed close enough to know. Do you do that on both sides of the isle?
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is clear most of the Topix posters for the left are black, gay or both.
Thank goodness we are not spammers, have original ideas, not fake frenchies and do not fall into your propaganda nonsense.

Try again ....
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you wearing?
I believe that many folks on here are wearing clothes courtesy of the prison system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness we are not spammers, have original ideas, not fake frenchies and do not fall into your propaganda nonsense.
Try again ....
White House finally releases 1st briefing photo of Obama on night of Benghazi attack; Update: 3 months old?

posted at 8:01 am on January 4, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

The White House in any modern administration has an official photographer whose duty is to take pictures all day long of official and unofficial activities of the President. Sometimes those events are obviously momentous, while others only become so in retrospect. The White House releases some into the public domain on its Flickr site, but only those that please the administration. Others like the photos of Barack Obama being briefed on the unfolding attack on our consulate in Benghazi on September 11th require a little more effort to have released. In this case, it took public criticism (and perhaps the threat of a lawsuit) from several media outlets to get this picture released (via Fox and The Blaze):

The look on Obama's face says it all, YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM THE PARTY FOR THIS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Found your new theme song dude, Oink Oink.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OH MY, another name for the liberal crotch licker.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
"campaigning *after the election*"
You missed this part of their post.
Well, you know liberals miss an awful lot of common sense when they want to and Obamatons are nothing new.
IMOM

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A board is as good as the people and posts which make it up. I don't report much, but extreme, violent, threatening or racist posts I sometimes report. What Topix chooses to do about that is up to them. I'm not asking for your or anyone's approval, either.
Posting on a private board isn't a matter of "freedom of speech," but following the board's self-imposed TOS. Let's think about that, shall we?
Thanks for your input.
Who are you to dictate to anyone?
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I missed that. Then it wasn't really campaigning, was it?
You obviously know nothing about Obama and his endless quest to destroy America. Since he was able to pull the wool over the American public before during his presidential campaign, then he uses the tactics that work instead of being a leader. It appear he loves being nasty and attacking others that disagree with him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Porcus is the Latin name for Pig. I know that confused you dimwit.
Yes, I lick pusses, doesn't everyone?
Come on, show us all your balls.
Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee
I see, you flunked biology as well as the rest of your indoctrination. Typical Obama supporter, all mouth and no brains. Do they call you catfish.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
insignificant teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 59

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>White House finally releases 1st briefing photo of Obama on night of Benghazi attack
Not interested in your off topic cross posted DumboSpam, Dumbo, no matter what alias you post under.

Flagged.

It is up to Topix to control these copy & paste cross-threaded off topic DumboSapms. Perhaps something we can look forward to in 2013?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
insignificant teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 59
Glad you finally got out of bed at the crack of noon. I guess stealing 22" wheels at night is a full time job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in your off topic cross posted DumboSpam, Dumbo, no matter what alias you post under.
Flagged.
It is up to Topix to control these copy & paste cross-threaded off topic DumboSapms. Perhaps something we can look forward to in 2013?
34th time you posted this Mykro-Barebut......and players to be named later.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides of the isle have reported people here. Bonapart came right on here a few months ago and said he reported me to Topix and that I was gonna be zapped. I laughed at him and ridiculed him for a few days. Told him nothing was going happen.
Then Bonepart posted something like, "Obviously Topix doesn't care. I will be leaving now". Of course he came back and left and came back and left, came back once more and said he was never coming back. That was a few weeks ago, but he has came back as Logan.
The point I'm trying to make here, yes I'm trying to make a point. I only post on Topix in cyber land. Topix is so cool with freedom of speech. I like that. Do the "FrightWingNuts" piss me off once in awhile. Only when they lie about me and I get over that quickly.
Reporting people here is not cool, just my Piggy opinion.
Lastly, dude I have told people on here that if we ever bumped into each other in real life I would knock them out. I mean I hope I could. My heart is still strong even if my liver is failing. Plus I'm almost 50. Piggy is still a big strong jarhead and I can fight or least I use to be able to.
Be kinda funny if I met that "Au" dude and he put an ass whipping on me, Oink Oink. I hear tranny's can throw down.
My point to TP was, Do they report both sides or just their opposing side for such posts?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••