Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public

Nov 30, 2012 Full story: CBS News 2,430

President Barack Obama delivers remarks about extending tax cuts for middle class people during an event in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building November 28, 2012 in Washington, DC.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2229 Jan 2, 2013
Piggy Is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you wearing? Skype with me.
What's wrong no children on the play ground, it would be cold......for both of you.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#2230 Jan 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>SO please explain...WHY WOULD the MSM explain something that is not news?
Fox didnt report it, newsmax didnt report it, WND didnt report it because its absolutely normal.
So, are you saying we wont see it on the MSM... because you are telling a lie and creating a fake conspiracy? Or because are you just plain stupid?
Either answer in completely believeable!
And that they are both true is even more believable.

Fort Worth, TX

#2231 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight, the President spends weeks flying in circles campaigning after the election to make the point that the cliff had to be addressed, but now you say, it was not news that he failed to meet with the congressional leaders to discuss it. They why the millions in fuel, and security to demand it. You can't even keep up with your own lies, much less Obama's.
Because if he hadn't campaigned, he not understand that a politician has to campaign? How do you think people get elected?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2232 Jan 2, 2013
The FiscalCliff Dilemma was played like ObamaCare and responded to by MSM like BenghaziDeception.
Boehner has tripped fallen on 'Dances with Stars', it is time to vote him off the stage.
Piggy Is Back

Ashburn, VA

#2233 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong no children on the play ground, it would be cold......for both of you.
I know ya want to, you're a freak. Come on, Skype with me. Put all this BS aside and show me yourself. I'll do the same. Piggy will even get naked 1st.

"au contraire", I see that you're bored and lonely. Let me fill up that black hole inside of you begging for attention. I'll be cool and lots of fun. Mr Puffy looks huge on Skype. I know you wanna see. Stop fighting what we both know you want.

Fort Worth, TX

#2234 Jan 2, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if he hadn't campaigned, he not understand that a politician has to campaign? How do you think people get elected?
Let me rephrase that.
Because if he hadn't campaigned, he wouldn't have been re-elected. Do you not understand that a politician has to campaign? How do you think they GET elected?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#2235 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight, the President spends weeks flying in circles campaigning after the election to make the point that the cliff had to be addressed, but now you say, it was not news that he failed to meet with the congressional leaders to discuss it. They why the millions in fuel, and security to demand it. You can't even keep up with your own lies, much less Obama's.
its not news......you created a stupid conspiracy out of thin air:

"darrrr da main streem media wont repord it, duhharrr?"

Why even type something so stupid?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2236 Jan 2, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase that.
Because if he hadn't campaigned, he wouldn't have been re-elected. Do you not understand that a politician has to campaign? How do you think they GET elected?
"campaigning *after the election*"

You missed this part of their post.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#2237 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my sparky, your nose twitches when your get excited, anyway, are you going to prove me wrong or continue the empty prattle. You're losing your street creds fast.
LOL!

How absurd to think you have "street" or any other kind of "creds," troll. Or have the right to judge those of others.

Ridiculous, even for you. But funny....:)

Fort Worth, TX

#2238 Jan 2, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
"campaigning *after the election*"
You missed this part of their post.
You're right, I missed that. Then it wasn't really campaigning, was it?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2239 Jan 2, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I missed that. Then it wasn't really campaigning, was it?
I guess it depends on how one looks at it.

Verb:
Work in an organized and active way toward a particular goal, typically a political or social one.

Location hidden

#2240 Jan 2, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
after the election he needs to campaign flying in circles when he could easily get TV time from all the liberal networks and address far more people than he draws on the ground.

Location hidden

#2242 Jan 2, 2013
Piggy Is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you wearing? Is that really you in the avie? Are you gonna Skype with me? Do you trim? Piggy hates a wild bush.
Look "Au". You can't be here for debating because you are not very bright. Can we put politics aside and just get naked? You'll have more fun Skypeing with me than you do posting here. Give Piggy a chance.
Weeeeee Weeeee
Maybe a gay dating service would be more to your liking than Topix. Stalk on libber.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2243 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
The crossdressing threads should appeal to you, sybil.

lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 57
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#2244 Jan 2, 2013
Piggy Is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you wearing? Is that really you in the avie? Are you gonna Skype with me? Do you trim? Piggy hates a wild bush
Weeeeee Weeeee
Being a dumb, vile leftist POS is not a route to success in life, numbnuts.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2245 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight, the President spends weeks
Liar, liar, pants on fire, Dumbo.

How's those 14 swing states working out for you?

I see the Gallop is coming around!

Location hidden

#2246 Jan 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Po ol' home boy Obama couldn't come up for money for Benghazi........

AND TO THINK, THERE WASN'T MONEY FOR BENGHAZI.........

NASCAR PARTY FAVORS BURIED IN 'CLIFF' BILL...

MILLIONS FOR RUM PRODUCERS...

$59 million for algae growers...

HOLLYWOOD GETS BREAK...

...AFTER RECORD BOXOFFICE YEAR

Location hidden

#2247 Jan 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
crosshairs will appeal to you someday.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#2248 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>crosshairs will appeal to you someday.
Hmmmm....

That sounded like a death threat. Should we report it to Topix? Should they notify Homeland Security or the FBI?

You can't be too careful nowadays. For all we know, you might be a real threat instead of the limp, weak-kneed internet tough guy you occasionally pretend to be.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2249 Jan 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Po ol' home boy Obama couldn't come up for money for Benghazi.
Do stop cross posting off topic DUMBOSPAM, Dumbo.

Of course, the GOP Congress cut the state department cut the security budget $300 million, put Bengazi on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington D.C. Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twenty reasons to visit Washington DC Nov '14 www 4
Obama heads to Bay Area Friday to raise money f... Oct '14 WillObamaLandGrab... 1
9/11 Unity Walk Provides Gateway for Intercultu... Sep '14 DC Cop 1
Why even $1M may not be enough for retirement (Apr '14) Aug '14 GregfromFinanSavvy 2
Compelling Evidence of the Forgery of Obama's B... Jul '14 Smoke Free 1
Chris Christie Falsely Claims Democrats Barred ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 godless by choice 1
Eric Cantor, Laura Ingraham Spar Over Taliban Joke (Jun '14) Jun '14 yuen 1
More from around the web