Gay Summer Vacation Spots Along the E...

Gay Summer Vacation Spots Along the East Coast

There are 30 comments on the EDGE story from May 10, 2014, titled Gay Summer Vacation Spots Along the East Coast. In it, EDGE reports that:

More and more people are switching gears this year from save to spend. This means that not only can you go out of town for your vacation, you can go much further afield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#24 May 13, 2014
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Oh, and here I thought that the straights were disgusted by gay pride and had to stay away. Finally you admit that the parade brings out all kinds of people who enjoy a good time.
2. Speaking of which, when are you going to gather the nerve to actually attend a parade?
1. Your idea of a family day is different than mine.
2. I've been in parades. Don't look for me in any gay parades.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#25 May 13, 2014
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of which, when are you going to gather the nerve to actually attend a parade?
That would be fun to see, especially if he decides to "laugh at the gays"; then we could watch how quickly his online bravado disappears, leaving only his imaginary wife and children to console him.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#26 May 13, 2014
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fun to see, especially if he decides to "laugh at the gays"; then we could watch how quickly his online bravado disappears, leaving only his imaginary wife and children to console him.
Should I go as a dog on a leash or a man dressed as a woman?
Should I stick a baseball in a pair of pink underwear and gyrate on a float?
I don't know how you people decide. Me, I'm just trying to figure out why it's all called pride.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#27 May 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you people decide. Me, I'm just trying to figure out why it's all called pride.
Why don't you just do as 99% of the participants do: Dress the way you do the other 364 days of the year. Find out what a pride parade really looks like, not what the depraved anti-gay leadership feeds your own hungry and depraved imagination.

Most importantly, don't bother commenting on events that you claim you have neither been to nor have any interest in. Did you ever consider what that does to whatever little credibility you may hope to have left?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#28 May 13, 2014
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just do as 99% of the participants do: Dress the way you do the other 364 days of the year. Find out what a pride parade really looks like, not what the depraved anti-gay leadership feeds your own hungry and depraved imagination.
Unlike you and your 20 minute test, I actually did minimal research.
Youtube is a great resource. It's not my imagination.

San Francisco

#29 May 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're trying to figure out nothing of the sort. I answered that question months ago as have many others, so stop lying. If you really wanted to know why it's called pride, you'd read up on it rather than just dropping by here and demonstrating your ignorance.

Because you're so lazy, here are a couple links to get your started. If that's not enough, learn how to use Google.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_parade

In answer to your first question, I think all four would be appropriate in your case. They're the first things you thought of, so go ahead and indulge your fantasy. Of course real mean don't need the baseball, but apparently you do.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#30 May 13, 2014
nhjeff wrote:
Most importantly, don't bother commenting on events that you claim you have neither been to nor have any interest in. Did you ever consider what that does to whatever little credibility you may hope to have left?
I wasn't at George Washington's inauguration either. Would I be wrong in saying he wasn't the first president? Every once in awhile you show a hint of intelligence, then it disappears.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#31 May 13, 2014
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're trying to figure out nothing of the sort. I answered that question months ago as have many others, so stop lying. If you really wanted to know why it's called pride, you'd read up on it rather than just dropping by here and demonstrating your ignorance.
Because you're so lazy, here are a couple links to get your started. If that's not enough, learn how to use Google.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_parade
In answer to your first question, I think all four would be appropriate in your case. They're the first things you thought of, so go ahead and indulge your fantasy. Of course real mean don't need the baseball, but apparently you do.
No interest in your links. No fantasy, all of the gay 'pride' parades are on youtube.
You have taught me something though. Only real men have large penises. That must be why gay men put baseballs in their underwear, they want to be seen as real men. Wow, you can't make this stuff up.

San Francisco

#32 May 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you can't make this stuff up.
Wow, you just did.

You claim you're "just trying to figure out why it's all call pride," but when you're given the means to do so, you have "no interest in your links." By your own admission you did "minimal research," yet you expect to be taken at your word that "gay men put baseballs in their underwear." You're completely irrational. Even your imaginary wife laughs at you.
FundieMentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#33 May 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your idea of a family day is different than mine.
2. I've been in parades. Don't look for me in any gay parades.
We look for your sort on grindr - as ones to avoid - or in the crime blotter after the vice squad does an entrapment sweep in the nearest cruisy park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington D.C. Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.C. Pocket Guide: Spring 2016 Apr 19 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News Cyclists for peace ride nearly 800 miles to sta... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Bombardier 4
News Native Garden at Cincinnati Playhouse is much fun. Jan '16 Kyboy 1
News Duquesne team stuck in snow on PA Turnpike Jan '16 Juan Diego 3
News Blizzard brings much of East Coast to a standstill Jan '16 Truth 2
News After a wild winter weekend, a difficult commut... Jan '16 Pres 1
News Maryland Blizzard Latest: Prep Tips, Timeline, ... Jan '16 Winter Beauty 1
More from around the web