The Agent Orange story you didn't read in the Times

Sep 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thanh Nein News

US contractors, diplomats and reporters tour the Da Nang Airport on August 9. Thomas Fuller of The New York Times is pictured center left .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
bomc

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

the liberals in the USA and this so called writer Thomas Fuller of the New York times is a bullshit writer who never even placed his ass on the ground or interviewed Vietnamese people who were sprayed on with Agent Orange..anyway, it was war and the US owes absolutely nothing to anybody..I feel for the victims of Agent Orange but they should ask their government for help
Citizen of Adopted

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

bomc wrote:
the liberals in the USA and this so called writer Thomas Fuller of the New York times is a bullshit writer who never even placed his ass on the ground or interviewed Vietnamese people who were sprayed on with Agent Orange..anyway, it was war and the US owes absolutely nothing to anybody..I feel for the victims of Agent Orange but they should ask their government for help

hello dog,,

you has ate wrong shit,,

IT WAS A WARS,,,AND THE US OWES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ANY BODY,,

we knew that was a wars,,.
but used those CHEMICAL to harm innocent civilian-ts for permanent that was a WAR CRIME,,you known that don't you son of sucker ?

this subject was a planting the trees,,.

but why are so much angry ha cock sucker,,?

lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Citizen of Adopted wrote:
<quoted text>.
hello dog,,
you has ate wrong shit,,
but used those CHEMICAL to harm innocent civilian-ts for permanent that was a WAR CRIME,,you known that don't you son of sucker ?
ahhhh yes zipperhead logic, comical in soooo many ways.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

bomc wrote:
Wonder if the Nazis said that about Zyklon B?

Since: Oct 12

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Citizen of Adopted wrote:
<quoted text>.
hello dog,,
you has ate wrong shit,,
i was drated 1968 forced to go to vietnam 1969/1970/where was you at burning your draft card or running to canada
not easy like you think

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

billieu123 wrote:
<quoted text>i was drated 1968 forced to go to vietnam 1969/1970/where was you at burning your draft card or running to canada

at this time i wasn't join military yet until 1971,

early 1973 my united received an order to go to Laos,to destroyed the Airport to stopped a supplies lines,,later 1973 was injured and go to japan to received treatment,

back to vn mid 1974,,didn't known any thing,,.

the supervision of Mr E.G CANNON of American AIR,,at TAN SON NHUT,Airport, Mr COST,Mr TOMPKIN

i was an assistance for Major Herman R,SCANNER MILITARY COMMAND.

that is all i can remember of during my military service of my time for my south of vn,,.

i am not in CANADA,, i am in uk,, pop over and have a drink,,

Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

billieu123 wrote:
<quoted text>i was drated 1968 forced to go to vietnam 1969/1970/where was you at burning your draft card or running to canada
The ones who were burning draft cards were Heroes,you were not forced to go to Vietnam you chose to go,and before you say anything i had a U.S. Cousin who is now passed away who was drafted into the Marines in 1968,i told him the same thing.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who were burning draft cards were Heroes,you were not forced to go to Vietnam you chose to go,and before you say anything i had a U.S. Cousin who is now passed away who was drafted into the Marines in 1968,i told him the same thing.
Do you understand the English meaning of DRAFT, in military respect, UKBUM? That is compulsory, NO CHOICE except draft dodging. If you have doubt ab it, read the following link in the first line. BTW, how long have you been using English, anyway???? Do not taint the image of Over-sea Asian immigrants. Get that? http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
O Pluricarbon Unum

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand the English meaning of DRAFT, in military respect, UKBUM? That is compulsory, NO CHOICE except draft dodging. If you have doubt ab it, read the following link in the first line. BTW, how long have you been using English, anyway???? Do not taint the image of Over-sea Asian immigrants. Get that? http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
do U kno watta meat?!! ;-00000h, VCjr!;) dun't tryin a smart Assssset of the internut!!:-000h, just learn how to improve yo Hanoi accenttea;-000
forget me not

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand the English meaning of DRAFT, in military respect, UKBUM? That is compulsory, NO CHOICE except draft dodging. If you have doubt ab it, read the following link in the first line. BTW, how long have you been using English, anyway???? Do not taint the image of Over-sea Asian immigrants. Get that? http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

how dare you asking people this question..?
your knowledge of English was fare less then him..

so don't dare to saying that to the people better then you ok puff ?
he has his mean of what he said,,he will explaining for you later,,
bac viet after all,
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

O Pluricarbon Unum wrote:
<quoted text>
do U kno watta meat?!! ;-00000h, VCjr!;) dun't tryin a smart Assssset of the internut!!:-000h, just learn how to improve yo Hanoi accenttea;-000
You must be an...African criminal on the run from Africa and hiding in HaNoi, trying to survive with illegal street activities, aren't you? Your sounds said it all! Wahahahhahaa!
forget me not

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an...African criminal on the run from Africa and hiding in HaNoi, trying to survive with illegal street activities, aren't you? Your sounds said it all! Wahahahhahaa!

you are very well mind reader bob,,.

no doubt about this guy,, look like he on the run from middle EAST,,OR AFRICA ,,.

this slugs was run a criminal gang ,,in NORTH VIETNAM,,

ALERT,, SCAM,,SCAM,,SCAM top skill of CON NAN brought back to vn from this guy,

Since: Oct 12

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
oliver go get under a rock you dont know anything about me so if you are not a vetran keep my name out of your comments a hole
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

billieu123 wrote:
<quoted text>oliver go get under a rock you dont know anything about me so if you are not a vetran keep my name out of your comments a hole
I didn't mention your name,the point i made was that there is always a choice to be made,those who destroyed their Draft cards made a choice,the Men who went to Vietnam made another.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vietnam Travel Discussions

Search the Vietnam Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
help me to find budget day cruise company with ... 4 hr Julialim67 1
Nicki Chapman - My Life In Travel: 'Hoi An is a... Wed tran 22
Vietnam Apr 15 seeing to believing 2
Vietnam may - june Apr 14 Paul W 1
Motorcycle the Ho Chi Minh Trail Apr 12 SpongeBob 4
2 Day Mekong Trip Ending in Chau Doc Apr 9 HappyTravels440 1
Over 8,500 foreigners visit Vietnam on luxury c... Apr 9 tran 1
•••
•••