Inside Hillary Clinton's economic foreign plan

Full story: CNN

The death of Muammar Gaddafi has international attention fixed on Libya and the world asking what's next for the troubled country.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
what a load of BS

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

This war criminal woman should be on trial right beside obama,cameron and sarkozy for the murder of thousands of Libyan citizens.How do these people like hillary sleep at night??People like her, obama,sarkozy and cameron and bush must truly have no soul.
granny

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

so you think it would have been okay to just let Gaddafi kill his own people. idiot
granny

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

you are so retarded
down with war mongers

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

granny wrote:
so you think it would have been okay to just let Gaddafi kill his own people. idiot
You clueless idiot.Why do you think he killed his own people??? Is it because the american propaganda machine told you so?? Learn to research subjects before you make a fool of yourself.Gadaffi gave Libya the highest standard of living of any country in Africa.What this american instigated war was about was installing a puppet government in Libya so that war monger america can try and steal all the natural resources.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••