Envoy declares amount of fuel Iran sh...

Envoy declares amount of fuel Iran shipped to Afghanistan

There are 2 comments on the Tehran Times story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Envoy declares amount of fuel Iran shipped to Afghanistan. In it, Tehran Times reports that:

Iran's embassy in Afghanistan has issued a statement announcing the total amount of fuel shipped from Iran to Afghanistan over the past 10 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tehran Times.

American Business Man

AOL

#1 Feb 19, 2011
I am still waiting for the names of people in Herat who can help me to help the makers of Herti Silk.

There is no need for them to go out of business.

I have a market for this wonderful silk both in Europe and the USA.

Please post names and emails or physical addresses.

Thank you for any help.
fenster

Windsor, CT

#2 Feb 19, 2011
iran ships fuel to afghanistan? isn't there an embargo on iran or is that just for public consumption? and doesn' t the afghani government listen to the un regarding embargos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uzbekistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saudi Arabia and the Future of Afghanistan Jan '16 waco1909 3
News US, Afghan leaders lay groundwork for postwar r... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Exclusive: U.S. likely to delay planned closure... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Makes Sense 2
News Torture by Afghan forces declining, U.N. says (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ing 1
News A Peep into Afghanistan's History- Once a Hindu... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Maximus 2
News The U.S.-Afghanistan Prisoner Swap Doesn't Sign... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bergdahl is a Des... 5
News Obama slips into Afghanistan to visit US troops (May '14) May '14 spocko 97
More from around the web