Obama gave commanders leeway on Afghan pullout

There are 9 comments on the Jun 26, 2011, Boston.com story titled Obama gave commanders leeway on Afghan pullout. In it, Boston.com reports that:

In promising a U.S. military pullout from Afghanistan will begin in July, President Barack Obama is permitting his commanders to decide critical details, including the number of troops to depart first and whether any of those will be combat forces, administration and military officials said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
harvey

Columbus, OH

#125 Jul 1, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably won't hear back from ole Harv, I think today is the day the mailman brings him his check from Uncle Sugar.
Not until I retire, crackuh. Until then, I continue to work for a paycheck - something very rare in Georgia, or so I'm told...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#126 Jul 1, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially the ones in Obama's wars in the ME to help his Muslim brothas destroy Israel.
Bring the troops home stop funnelling US tax dollars to anti-Israeli rebel opposition forces!!
Utterly insane, the literal opposite of the truth. You are NUTZZZZ...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#127 Jul 1, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until I retire, crackuh. Until then, I continue to work for a paycheck - something very rare in Georgia, or so I'm told...:)
you got that right, specially inside the congo bypass.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#128 Jul 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right, specially inside the congo bypass.
I heard it was mostly white crackuhs from the sticks...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#129 Jul 5, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was mostly white crackuhs from the sticks...
Nah, us crackuhs work pretty hard, only to have the govermint take our money and send it to the ghetto, where it's returned to the economy via the booze, cigs, drugs, lottery ticket and wheel rental industries.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#130 Jul 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, us crackuhs work pretty hard, only to have the govermint take our money and send it to the ghetto, where it's returned to the economy via the booze, cigs, drugs, lottery ticket and wheel rental industries.
At least that's what your Klan literature says, right? Reading it probably saves you a lot of time thinking for yourself.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#131 Jul 5, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
At least that's what your Klan literature says, right? Reading it probably saves you a lot of time thinking for yourself.
The Klan rarely puts anything in writing, they prefer to just hand it down, generation to generation...who knows, my great-great grandpappy might have owned your great-great grandpappy?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#132 Jul 5, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
The Klan rarely puts anything in writing, they prefer to just hand it down, generation to generation...who knows, my great-great grandpappy might have owned your great-great grandpappy?
Unless you crackuhs enslaved white people, which I wouldn't put past you, I doubt that very much. Most likely my blue-clad great-grandfather was cheering Lee's surrender at Appomattox Court House....what was YOUR great-grandfather doing at the time? Had he already run back to the hills?:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#133 Jul 5, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you crackuhs enslaved white people, which I wouldn't put past you, I doubt that very much. Most likely my blue-clad great-grandfather was cheering Lee's surrender at Appomattox Court House....what was YOUR great-grandfather doing at the time? Had he already run back to the hills?:)
Surrender? What surrender? Who said it's over?

I don't know about my great grandpappy, but story was, my grandpappy had to leave Alerbamer in a hurry around the turn of the century, something about a horse that didnt belong to him...never heard the whole story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uzbekistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US, Afghan leaders lay groundwork for postwar r... Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Exclusive: U.S. likely to delay planned closure... Mar '15 Makes Sense 2
News Torture by Afghan forces declining, U.N. says Feb '15 Ing 1
News A Peep into Afghanistan's History- Once a Hindu... Nov '14 Maximus 2
News The U.S.-Afghanistan Prisoner Swap Doesn't Sign... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bergdahl is a Des... 5
News Obama slips into Afghanistan to visit US troops (May '14) May '14 spocko 97
News White House mistakenly reveals top CIA official... (May '14) May '14 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web