Pakistan plans to revoke Afghans' refugee status could displace 3 million

Jul 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Pakistan plans to cancel refugee status for all Afghans living in the country at the end of this year, leaving some 3 million displaced people - the world's biggest cluster of refugees - facing possible expulsion to a country that many barely know.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 28, 2012
 
Thanks for the information which enlightens a little bit of history.
rashad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 28, 2012
 
Sherjat wrote:
From experience i can tell you that it is futile to discuss anything with Afghans they are illiterate peasants. They will never agree to facts and anyway they cannot decide there future. It is all a part of the Great game and in the future regionally either India or Pakistan will domiante Afghan. They are too weak, cruel, unreasonable and incompetent to adminsiter themselves.
Global players will also be active.
Afghans never fought the Russians. The USA controlled the whole operation from start to finish by paying for the refugees, paying the tribal warlords and Mujahideen leaders, providing weapons and training and logistical and strategic help.
Afghan sold there own land and our now crying and blaming others for there own folly. Finally it is a known fact that Durand Line was made by the British in 1893 after they conquered Punjab as before the British this land was all a part of the Kingdom of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. After the British left all the land west and north of Durand should have gone to the decendents of Maharaja and his state. So it is not Afghan Land. Afghanistan was itselrf a part of India, before the Turks rapred and killed them.
. Dominate Afghans huh? buhahah lol, you are way to stupid, my friend, do you think, you can just inherit someone else's land? Do you feel, like its your, daddy's land or God just felt sorry for you, so he gave, you the land to have for yourself? The most stupidest thing, I ever heard, in my life, is that afghans didn't fight the Russians. That just shows your stupidity level. Hey no worries, afghans went through 35+ years of war, we are still, standing. Lets see what happens, to porkistan in ten years, you striked and was sneeky in your dirty plans, to take over Afghanistan, when we were wounded, but a balkin state of porkistan don't even have prayers chance, of standing, straight, after what afghans going to turn, your smelly country into. Get ready to go back ponani jabi, back to your land of shit smell India, where all the slums are there, you fit, right in. stop having fantasies, sherbitch.
Sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 29, 2012
 
Yes we will both go back to India as Afghanistan was a part of India as well. As you said you cannot take land that belongs to some else and Afghanistan belonged to India and the native inhabitants the Pakhtans were always indians and stil are and so upto the amu darya all belongs to India. Ghaznavi was a Turk and not an Afghan and so the arabs and turks and there slaves the tajiks and hazara cannot have Afghansitan. Regarding the slums most the of inhabitants will be the illiterate people who are unable to work. Afghans all rely on UNHCR handouts in Pakistan and Iran. In there own country they are 100% dependent in aid and all around the world they are on welfare. So try hard and guess who will in fact be in the slums.
Bjorn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Firstly end of war in Afghanistan, usa and nato get out and peace, normal government and people could go home. But not now to the centre of chaos.
Pakistni officials should stop to be lackeys of USA, these Afghans and their own natio n is closer to them that criminal US officials, who destroy human lives and this whole region.
rashad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 29, 2012
 
Sherjat wrote:
Yes we will both go back to India as Afghanistan was a part of India as well. As you said you cannot take land that belongs to some else and Afghanistan belonged to India and the native inhabitants the Pakhtans were always indians and stil are and so upto the amu darya all belongs to India. Ghaznavi was a Turk and not an Afghan and so the arabs and turks and there slaves the tajiks and hazara cannot have Afghansitan. Regarding the slums most the of inhabitants will be the illiterate people who are unable to work. Afghans all rely on UNHCR handouts in Pakistan and Iran. In there own country they are 100% dependent in aid and all around the world they are on welfare. So try hard and guess who will in fact be in the slums.
. Hey smelly friend, there is a difference, between Afghanistan receiving aide, and porkistan receiving aide, wanna know whats the difference, afghans have the means, to pay back their loans, because our country is rich, but for your slumpy country, porkistan was founded by the brits, and American, they been pumping aide for over sixty years, so you can get out of your slums, and they have using porki and Indians as slaves, for the aide, money they have provided, both of your stinky countries. Get of your smelly denial, pork jabi.
Sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Name calling will not change facts.

Afghanistan was a part of India. The Turks invaded and took it for themselves will making Tajiks and Pathans as slaves. From there they launched attacks on what is today pakistan. All the invaders were turks and had pathans as slaves and tajiks as the helpers of the pathan slaves. These are facts. Ghaznavi, gori, mughals none of them were afghans and were all turks. Sayed dynasty were arabs and were also not afghans. So Afghanistan has itslef never been ruled by afghans. Therafter since 1916 when Afg decalred independence it has been in receipt of aid and has never paid it back.

Hindu kush was named after the pathans and tajiks who were hindus and when they tried to escape turks they were killed in the mountains escaping and that is why it is called Hinud kush or hindu killer mountains as poor afghans were dying escaping turks and arab killers. Anyway i know that you are not a Afghan as all Afghans are grateful to us for helping them and they want to join India to escape 1000 years of misery from conquerors. So i say welcome pakhtans ( all others are not afghans uzbesk and arabs were invaders and the hazara and tajik came as slaves of the invaders) Come to freedom and away from your bad past and you can now be united with your real brothers the true arayans you were divided from a long time ago. The new durand line will be in amu darya.
Mill

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 30, 2012
 
It is real tragedy of these poor people.
Usa and nato are responsible for these wars. They must be forced at last to take these Afghan refugees. It cannot be wars without responsibility. These global criminals from usa and nato are responsible and fully responible for tragedy of Afghans. They must now help.
rashad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 30, 2012
 
Sherjat wrote:
Name calling will not change facts.
Afghanistan was a part of India. The Turks invaded and took it for themselves will making Tajiks and Pathans as slaves. From there they launched attacks on what is today pakistan. All the invaders were turks and had pathans as slaves and tajiks as the helpers of the pathan slaves. These are facts. Ghaznavi, gori, mughals none of them were afghans and were all turks. Sayed dynasty were arabs and were also not afghans. So Afghanistan has itslef never been ruled by afghans. Therafter since 1916 when Afg decalred independence it has been in receipt of aid and has never paid it back.
Hindu kush was named after the pathans and tajiks who were hindus and when they tried to escape turks they were killed in the mountains escaping and that is why it is called Hinud kush or hindu killer mountains as poor afghans were dying escaping turks and arab killers. Anyway i know that you are not a Afghan as all Afghans are grateful to us for helping them and they want to join India to escape 1000 years of misery from conquerors. So i say welcome pakhtans ( all others are not afghans uzbesk and arabs were invaders and the hazara and tajik came as slaves of the invaders) Come to freedom and away from your bad past and you can now be united with your real brothers the true arayans you were divided from a long time ago. The new durand line will be in amu darya.
. Lol making up your smelly history, won't help your smelly, dal khor arse, sherpoop, I know you are shitting, your pants, when you start making up, your fake, history. India neither porkistan existed in history, until 1947. It's your people slave mentality, the every one have yall, have been slaves, for over 5 thousand years, to the afghans, brits, American, Chinese, Mongolian and Arab. Your stinky people been slaved to these people throughout history. Afghans alone have invaded your motherland 36 time. If you want real history, you should go look it up. Hindu kush is where we killed, all your ancestors. Go swim back to gangas river, atleast your stinky body, will be right, where it belongs. Before Afghans, get to your smelly self.
rashad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 30, 2012
 
Sherjat wrote:
Name calling will not change facts.
Afghanistan was a part of India. The Turks invaded and took it for themselves will making Tajiks and Pathans as slaves. From there they launched attacks on what is today pakistan. All the invaders were turks and had pathans as slaves and tajiks as the helpers of the pathan slaves. These are facts. Ghaznavi, gori, mughals none of them were afghans and were all turks. Sayed dynasty were arabs and were also not afghans. So Afghanistan has itslef never been ruled by afghans. Therafter since 1916 when Afg decalred independence it has been in receipt of aid and has never paid it back.
Hindu kush was named after the pathans and tajiks who were hindus and when they tried to escape turks they were killed in the mountains escaping and that is why it is called Hinud kush or hindu killer mountains as poor afghans were dying escaping turks and arab killers. Anyway i know that you are not a Afghan as all Afghans are grateful to us for helping them and they want to join India to escape 1000 years of misery from conquerors. So i say welcome pakhtans ( all others are not afghans uzbesk and arabs were invaders and the hazara and tajik came as slaves of the invaders) Come to freedom and away from your bad past and you can now be united with your real brothers the true arayans you were divided from a long time ago. The new durand line will be in amu darya.
. Sherpoop are you in some kind of lala land " I know you are not Afghan" sherpoop do you know most, your porki language comes from dari, pashto, Arabic., and Urdu is spoken northern India too, that just prove that all parts Afghan nationalities have inslaved your premitive people, your people have no influence in dari or pashto. And by the way I Afghan tajik, you f.ing moron.
Uli

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 30, 2012
 
all these countries, which are responsible for this invasion: usa and fellows from nato are oblidged to maintain refugees.
Sherjat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 30, 2012
 
Rashad,

We have not been slaves for 5000 years.

India did exist before 1947.

Our land was invaded many times from afghanistan and i never denied this. You are the one who denies that he was a slave, despiet being a Tajik. Look up tajik history. The word Tajik itself is a racist word meaning non turk and the tajiks were non turk persians. I know you will never accept what i say as you are full of hate. however ask some iranians in USA about what happened to the iranic eastern tribes at the hands of the turko arabs. You were enslaved. Yet you seem to take some perverse pleasure in the genocide of other neighbouring peoples at the hands of barbarians.

Also why would we be shitting our pants. The only people shitting their pants are the poor afghan women that you people shoot in the back, throw acid on, drown in rivers and torture. The only afghan who shitted her pants was aisha the young afghan woman whose husband cut her nose, ears and lips off. She is now in the USA receiving treatmemnt from a charity. The only person shitting her pants is the poor 13 year old tajik girl in northern afghanistan being married off to a 50 year old man.

Also our language is based on sanskrit and not on your language as our langauge is in fact older than yours.

If you say we have had no influence on your land please tell me where the names of Loghar, Laghman, Kabul, Wardak, takhar came from. Please check and you will know who we are.

Please also refrain from swearing it proves nothing, but shows your inability to justify your position.
rashad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 30, 2012
 
Sherjat wrote:
Rashad,
We have not been slaves for 5000 years.
India did exist before 1947.
Our land was invaded many times from afghanistan and i never denied this. You are the one who denies that he was a slave, despiet being a Tajik. Look up tajik history. The word Tajik itself is a racist word meaning non turk and the tajiks were non turk persians. I know you will never accept what i say as you are full of hate. however ask some iranians in USA about what happened to the iranic eastern tribes at the hands of the turko arabs. You were enslaved. Yet you seem to take some perverse pleasure in the genocide of other neighbouring peoples at the hands of barbarians.
Also why would we be shitting our pants. The only people shitting their pants are the poor afghan women that you people shoot in the back, throw acid on, drown in rivers and torture. The only afghan who shitted her pants was aisha the young afghan woman whose husband cut her nose, ears and lips off. She is now in the USA receiving treatmemnt from a charity. The only person shitting her pants is the poor 13 year old tajik girl in northern afghanistan being married off to a 50 year old man.
Also our language is based on sanskrit and not on your language as our langauge is in fact older than yours.
If you say we have had no influence on your land please tell me where the names of Loghar, Laghman, Kabul, Wardak, takhar came from. Please check and you will know who we are.
Please also refrain from swearing it proves nothing, but shows your inability to justify your position.
. First of all, India, is the worst place, for women, to be in, if you don't believe me, go look it up, sure things have happened to people of Afghanistan but they have a excuse, they be in war for over thirty years, whats your barbaric peoples excuse?, your felty people are not in war. Same goes for porkistan sherpoop. For your language, it might be old, but I am talking about Afghan influence, even your Bollywood movies, use Urdu. if you claim, Afghan land, belongs to India, where is your smelly prove of that. Afghans always had Punjabi slaves, even today, over one million of your people, is slave to Afghans currently speaking. Your people sold, your self to british empire, and you guys couldn't fight them so your Gandu begged for your freedom. If thats not slave mentality, then what it is sherpoop? Don't come here twist history, for your smelly self, you are beggar, you will always will be a beggar, so stop your nonsense, poop. Go some food, so your brain, can start working, so you can get out of your delusion.
rashad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 30, 2012
 
Why would I ask Iranian, I know my history, sherpoop. Afghanistan pre Islamic time, we had Hindus, Buddhist, zhardashties, and many more religion. So whats your point, we are Muslim, we will never be Hindu, or Sikh. We leave the gandu river, for you to swim in, it doesn't matter if I am tajik or pashtoon, I am Muslim, and an Afghan. Don't come here with your smelly propaganda bs. First Hindus need to fight for Kashmir, your smelly self, need to go back, to your motherland, where all yall smelly, people like yourself belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••