Rene Jesus Valdes
May 27, 1948 - February 2, 2012 One year ago, Rene Jesus Valdes, linguist, Gay Games Gold Medalist, and 30-year HIV survivor, died after increasingly difficult bouts of mental anguish.Full Story
#1 Jan 27, 2013
Mira que cosa , siempre estamos leyendo de un cubano que respetmos que es un homosexual.
René Jesus Valdes era uno de esos hombres.
La SIDA no es un chiste y le pido a los dos homosexuales que vienen al foro, WJDC y Liger que tienen que usar condónes, esp en PR y NJ donde eso dos cuba libre cubanos viven.
"One year ago, René Jesus Valdes, linguist, Gay Games Gold Medalist, and 30-year HIV survivor, died after increasingly difficult bouts of mental anguish. He was born In Havana, Cuba, and battled discrimination after being expelled from university and denied employment for being Gay. He came to the U.S. in 1980 in the Mariel boatlift and battled further discrimination by the INS, which sought to deny his citizenship when he admitted he was Gay. After a lengthy court fight he won his citizenship in 1989"
Since: Feb 12
#2 Jan 27, 2013
UNIVERSAL UNDISPUTIBLE TRUTHS
1. There is no need to have filth pouring out of your mouth to prove your adulthood or manhood.
It only demeans you & shows your immaturity & lack of good manners & good taste.
2. Remember the purpose of life is a life of purpose.
3. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
4. Great achievements demand sacrifice.
5. Great achievements & great love involve great risks.
6. Some people dream of great achievements, while others achieve their great dreams.
7. True love knows no distance or boundaries.
8. You always want the best for those you love.
9. Love means never having to say I’m sorry.
10. You never demean those you love.
11. True love is unconditional.
12. What you borrow you must return.
13. True love is not selfish.
14. Children are the seeds of the future.
15. If you want to soar like an eagle you cannot fly with turkeys.
16. God loves you.
17. Nothing is impossible.
18. As long as there is life there is hope
19. Only the strong survive
20. History is written by the winners.
21. Those that try to hurt me only make me stronger.
22. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country’s achievers , producers & job creators.
23. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease & pregnancy—every time it’s tried.
24. There’s a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those that do not.
25. Morality is not defined by individual choice.
26. Words mean things.
27. The only way liberals win elections is by pretending they are not liberals.
28. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare; Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.
29. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
30. Abortion is the killing of an unborn child.
31. The way to improve our schools is not money, but the re-introduction of moral & spiritual values…..as well as the 4 “R’s”: Reading,‘Riting,‘Rithmetic & Righteousness.
32. Drug addicts belong to the subhuman race.
33. The culture war is between the winners & those who think they are losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers & then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them.
34. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the “Rodney King verdict” but by the rioters.
35. Better dead than red.
36. The only good commie is a dead commie.
37. The richest of men are also the wisest, who spend their lives in the relentless pursuit of knowledge.
They use their energy, time & fortune accumulating knowledge &increasing tbeir brain power. He
who thinks money is all that counts, has no wisdom. He that does not amass a wealth of knowledge,
is a very, very poor man indeed, & is a fool that is worth nothing.
38. Pursuing the ever present challenge & the never ending battle!
39. It’s your choice to be a subhuman, merely human or superhuman. In other words: You choose whether to be a failure, merely be like the rest of your peers, or to rise above the rest & be superstar!
40. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
41. With great power comes great responsibility.
42. Quality is a continuous never-ending commitment to improvement
43. "It isn`t that Liberals are ignorant. It`s just that they know so much that isn`t so." Ronald Reagan
44.Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option
45. The best muscle car is the Dodge Charger.
46. I’m not arrogant, I speak with conviction.
48. In Cuba Topx Forum cherokee is a mojon(turd)
By Liger Omni Prime
Add your comments below
|The President has failed us (Jun '12)||3 min||positronium||281,664|
|Migrants dropped off at bus stations in Arizona||7 hr||Ace Millner||19|
|Thousands Of Refugees Fled Cuba On Rafts In 199...||Fri||Guantanamero||1|
|Longer visas for Chinese could spur US tourism||Fri||TehO||4|
|Amy Poehler Struggles With Sleep Just Like The ...||Nov 20||lumphead||1|
|The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13)||Nov 19||Michael2327||25|
|China's blitz against corruption hits some U.S....||Nov 16||DiLuWa||3|
Find what you want!
Search us Travel Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC