Mahony defends legacy on church abuse in blog

Feb 1, 2013 Full story: KTUL-TV Tulsa

Retired Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahony defended his tattered legacy Friday in a sharply worded letter to his successor, one day after Archbishop Jose Gomez stripped him of his administrative duties and bowed to a court order to release thousands of pages of confidential files on sexually abusive priests.

Full Story
HOLY COW

Fullerton, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Needs to be prosecuted and put in jail!
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Need to be drawn and quartered. After all the catholic church supposedly abides by 2nd century law.
JOHN

Corona, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I think that Mahony should be charged with a crime for the cover up he got off easy.
HOLY COW

Fullerton, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
And this is what we know, Just imagine all the other things they've covered up. I hope they charge him and give him life in prison. He doesn't deserve his freedom. He's going to HELL for his part in these crimes against children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 1 hr RayOne 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 294,311
Where's the best place to eat in Las Vegas on a... (May '11) 22 hr Hal 31
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... Wed Ainu 3
Gay marriage cases teed up for justices' action Tue Rick Perry s Closet 1
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 1
Obamas on Race: We've Been Treated Like the Help Dec 19 fedupwiththemess 3
More from around the web