The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133164 Apr 25, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have serious reading comprehension difficulties. First, stop putting words to Rose's post (or anybody else's for that matter) that aren't there and that she/they/another did NOT say. She didn't say what you accuse her of doing. Read again, you dimwitted dodger/weaver/deflector.
Again, if you READ somewhere something concrete that attests to the FACT that Rose receives public assistance, either put it up, or kindly STFU, because it didn't happpen, and all you intend to do is try to demean or imply an out and out lie for others to accept as fact.
You're a coward, a a-hole, and there is just no way on earth you're a man. If you're not alone, you at least deserve to be. Otherwise, I hope you're living with somebody just as unethical as you, because an ethical human being doesn't deserve somebody like you as a mate.
You and "for the record" is a complete joke. You're not the Grand Inquisitor, and I certainly hope she doesn't bother to even answer you.
My, my, granny badwitches manners went right out the window, that whitey gal will be shocked.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#133165 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd, sarcasm is completely lost on you. I don't really wear purple ,although, I'm not above it. One color is as good as another.
See, I'm very comfortable in my sexuality gr which can't be defined by a color I wear, or a sentence I type that you foolishly might determine to be "feminine". I'm all man, and if you saw me in person you would do well to accept that.
You have a very tiny brain gr.
Give it up Vorenus/antB Making a new account did not make you smarter. LMAO!

Oh, noticed your old X-Man acct. was like this X -Man-.. Now it`s (--X-- Man) Must have gotten banned huh?

That is Dash Dash X Dash Dash Space Man. Are you a Space man there Mr. Vorenus?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133166 Apr 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
A president who is too afraid to do what he wants;
Obama backs out of Planned Parenthood keynote address
President Obama has canceled plans to deliver a keynote address at Planned Parenthood’s annual fundraising dinner Thursday night after critics decried his high-profile role at the abortion rights group amid new concerns about the brutality of illegal forms of abortion.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Kill the babies, spare the killers, the left's motto.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#133167 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What issues were you discussing, Jax? Bashing Ralff and Posit is not the topic. How obama and his polocies or lack of has failed This Country is.
Still the same old drama queen that you always have been and always will be...
I must have missed all those "on topic" posts of yours today.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#133168 Apr 25, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell! Eran muchos y llego la abuela.
Here comes The Preachin' Pancake ....
Aka 'Bisquik'
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133169 Apr 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
News Report April 24, 2013 The Megan Kelly Show.
The Boston terrorist were on welfare assistance and so were their families. When the mother and her children came to America seeking asylum they were given food stamps, welfare, EBT card/account and housing subsidies.
They were also given free education and medical coverage along with a free college education.
American tax payers who were killed or injured by the two brothers paid for them to kill them.
Now we are paying for three lawyers to represent the survivor of the terrorist acts.
The mother is on the run for a warrant out for her arrest for stealing.
Great family tradition goin on here.
Obama will not say it but i will....THEY ARE MUSLIM TERRORIST.
Our government has blood on their hands and both parties plus this Administration is running around like rats to cover their butts....in other words, more lies.
Liberals are soooooooooo stupid.
Rico

Canyon Country, CA

#133170 Apr 25, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!
Anonymous Proxy User.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#133171 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You can't say a word here without being coached, IMAO. Oh, stop looking in the mirror for cripessakes and you won't have to call yourself such ugly names even if you are being truthful. LMAO!
She is Pathetic! Yep!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133172 Apr 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Vorenus/antB Making a new account did not make you smarter. LMAO!
Oh, noticed your old X-Man acct. was like this X -Man-.. Now it`s (--X-- Man) Must have gotten banned huh?
That is Dash Dash X Dash Dash Space Man. Are you a Space man there Mr. Vorenus?
What was that Q-bert? Seriously, try not to think too much, you might hurt something you need.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#133173 Apr 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello General
Did anyone ever question if there really was an LOM? I could even imagine GR playing the part of Winston lol.
Btw, why was the JT thread on the Morro Bay forum?
LOL! That was supposed to be their hideout.

In terms of LOM.., I'll let you be the judge. The first comment written by Winston to Mrs. Goat:

"Ghost is a good man AND he is a lucky bastard to have you....He named my husband LOM for Lucky Old Man so now I can call him LOB for Lucky Old Bastard. That LOB has saved my butt many of time...and I appreciate him. We are both lucky to have spouses that understand our friendship."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morro-bay-ca/...

Mrs Goat to Winston:

"Ghost Rider wrote:
Hello Winston, how are you doing? How's the weather out there? Ghost said you had some storms. Hope you are weathering it well but like you said, you need the rain.
About the recipe,lol it is neither the flounder and for the duck, what was he thinking, I never cooked duck, lol. Men?
Oh, I know, I made that chicken dish and told him it was duck.. That must be the reason he said duck. lol
But it is that chicken casserole recipe you gave me. If you can give it to me again I would appreciate it.
The nest? What are you two up to? Never mind, I do not think I want to know.lol Have fun.
Thanks."

LOL!!!!

From Mrs. Goat to Winston:

"I don't know who came up with the tights....but we sure do love to tease him about it.
I am glad that you realize the little flirtations are harmless....as does my husband. You both are very secure...just as LOM and myself are. Great feeling, isn't it? I wish everyone could feel this way. I think when people are happy and in love, they want every one to feel that way.
And he does appreciate women....I have told him many a time that he not only appreciates them, he celebrates them...same as my husband. I don't think I could live with someone who didn't. You and I are very fortunate ladies, indeed."

From Mrs Goat to Winston:

"I do not know if you have similar experiences with LOM, but Ghost never ceases to amaze me...How can I not love him for who he is..

Winston, I do believe friendly flirting is healthy for relationships and marriages and allows room for much laughter and deters all jealousy..It brings out a certain level of being coy with one another, when we tease each other but know, in our hearts we are the only one for each other.. It keeps the marriage strong and open with no secrets, much open communication and laughter...

We certainly are fortunate indeed. We know what we have, which makes it simple to appreciate and hold dearly in our hearts, which is one..."

I never saw a LOM in the picture. Just two hrny gals talkin'. LOL!

Location hidden

#133174 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed all those "on topic" posts of yours today.
LMAO!!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133175 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
You might as well sign your post ****Sage Won*** ;)
When you switching to pretend kitten rescuer? Comic book boy.

Location hidden

#133176 Apr 25, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
When you switching to pretend kitten rescuer? Comic book boy.
You never lie. Remember? Your words. "I never lie ex man".

LOL@U

Religion made them human

#133177 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Talk about gender identity disorder"
I see that post starts out with a greeting to "Winston".
About Winston...uhmmm...well, maybe it would be better if you all heard it from Ghost.
Jejejeje! You mean the "organized drug runner". LOL!

Goat to Freebird:

"I am a very responsible and organized "drug runner." I know how to manipulate the system that benefits others. And there is no illegal activity or fruad being committed by me or others. I was not a care provider for those senior citizens. I was their "drug runner" which that act in of itself, would make me their care provider. I take pride in my manipulative ways."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#133178 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Quirky, you really shouldn't attempt thinking. All you come up with are ludicrous conspiracy theories about people.
You fools have gone beyond desperate. Now, you're just plain ridiculous and laughable.
X-Man has no "socks." And he is NOT Vorenus. You have always been jealous and insecure around strong, honest men though.
Jealous of a fat little dude with limited comprehension skills?? That was funny Rose!

Religion made them human

#133179 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
OMG! LOL! I don't recall that one. There are some real doosies on that thread.
LOL!!!!
He was frothing at the mouth. That sissy can't take rejection very well.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#133180 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh huh. Wow, you're good. LOL!
I know I posted to you first, GR. It makes no difference to me.
My issue with you is your lies about NTR and X-Man, among countless other lies of yourse. Now, you can schmooze me all you like and pretend to be such a sweet old Teddy Bear, but I know you, and know your devilish tactics.
I have no reason to trust you or those you call friend here. I trust those who have earned it and deserve it.
It was a different time for a very brief moment when I shared that song with you. There was a slim chance of making peace and that was my gesture toward you, nothing more. I can't trust people who lie and play malicious games. They're pretense at sincerity and kindness is subject to suspicion. That's not a trust issue--it's simply good instincts and understanding human nature and behaviors.
I'll give you a small benefit of the doubt however, and thank you for your attempt at sincerity. Too much backstabbing by you and your friends for me to ever really trust you or any of them though.
I'm sure you'll understand, but sweet-talking me will not shut me up. LOL!
LOL.. I know I am good, Rose, but I was being sincere and was not schmoozing you.. I meant what I said in that post as well as what is in this post.

I do not care that you think or believe I am lying. You are gonna call me a liar regardless. I know you, you are predictable and all of that. Again, I really have no fight with you. I will throw barbs and banter back and forth with you. But if you get nasty, I will ignore and scroll past your posts. Besides that, I am not going to be here long. I have a life and am enjoying it immensely.
Got an early start on my tan...

You didn't give me that song, Rose. You gave it to Tinka as she was feeling down and out and explaining to her, that was one of your favourite inspirational songs. By giving it to her, I did thank you for sharing such a beautiful song. It was the first time I saw that you actually do have a heart and compassion under all that rawhide you wear. It was Easter Sunday and I laid down my sword and told you I hoped you had a Happy Belated Easter and we both extended an olive branch, albeit, it was not easy for you as you admitted you had a hard time trusting people. It was quite the Kodak moment on Topix. A few people wept. I remember WA did. Tinka couldn't believe what she read from me to you. It was over in Tinka's Place that Ladyfid made for her.

I do not back stab, Rose. I say it up front. I also was not the one who broke the truce. The low lifes from the PR Forum got me banned and Shayla is the one who brought them over to the IR Forum where they wrecked havoc. It was the same time that The Rat was going after Az Wildcat. You broke the truce and started to attack me. That ban lasted only 4 days after I had written to topix and they saw the set up of Shayla's gang bangers. Anyhow, that was back then. We had some damn good fights, good times and laughter... Why ruin a good thing? lmao...

And Rose,(looking back at ya), I would never dream of shutting you up. Not even with all my sweet talkin'. You are one of a kind.. Thank God! lol.. I was sincere with my first post to you, as I am being here. Take it for what its worth. We're not always gonna agree and we sure as hell ain't gonna hold it back either...LOL.. You take good care of yourself...

Life is good...
:-)

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#133181 Apr 25, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Easter of 2008 when you were on a hiatus and she said horrible things about you during a truce, my friend. Things you did not deserve.
Good to see you my good friend. You have been in my thoughts.
Ghost Rider
San Bernardino, CA
Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2008

For the People(ftp) wrote:

<quoted text> Whats wrong, jealous you can't get a woman? You fruit!

Ghost Rider wrote:

Not only did he get a woman, he got a beautiful wife who gave him beautiful twins.

What do you have?

Unfortunately, a broken woman.
Broken by your own hands.

Yeah, I bet you really are proud of yourself there FTP.

To break your wife and her spirit.

You are a POS and I would like to meet you face to face in the wide open with all to see me pound your chicken sh*t ass into the ground.

You are no man.

And Red has you pussy-footed. LMAO

I guess I owe her kudos for that!

Unfortunately, your wife has to pay the consequences
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#133182 Apr 25, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Substandard" is not exactly the adjective NTR has for that cockroach.
Bro, You fit the Cockroach category better than anyone. Fact:

Religion made them human

#133183 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it, you don't watch the news.. Figures....
All talk and nothing but b.s. from your mouth..
Still your pathetic self I see..
Wrong answer goat!

Killed any pregnant women lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) 1 hr punkygirl13 229
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Sun swedenforever 29
News A piece of paper that means the world May 1 ILLEGAL A-HOLE 127
News The Riviera: Final days for a Las Vegas legend Apr 29 MrVegas 2
News Exclusive - "Ted Cruz: Hillary - Embodies The C... Apr 28 kuda 2
News Orlando could become gay marriage mecca, weddin... Apr 25 Tazo 5
News Bush credits Obama for continuing NSAa s metada... Apr 23 barefoot2626 9
More from around the web