The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120235 Mar 26, 2013
Maravilla Street Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
This is you on Topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cayu32uXCM0XX
GET A LIFE OLD MAN!!!
"This is you on Topix."

Is this like one of those "this is your brain on drugs commercials"?
Rico from Brea

United States

#120236 Mar 26, 2013
In Los Angeles alone, 95% of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total approximately 1,200-1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to 2/3 of all fugitive felony warrants (approximately 17,000) are for illegal aliens.
Rico from Brea

United States

#120237 Mar 26, 2013
In Lake County, Illinois 1/2 of the murderers and 21.5% of all criminals now in jail are illegal aliens, costing the county an annualized rate of $4,056, 945.
Rico from Brea

United States

#120238 Mar 26, 2013
Approximately 400,000 illegal aliens who have committed crimes and have been given a deportation order are at large in the U.S. and their whereabouts unknown.
Rico from Brea

United States

#120239 Mar 26, 2013
In fiscal year 1999, expenses for incarcerating illegal aliens in state & local jails in Pennsylvania alone cost taxpayers $13.3 million. It has been established that the nationwide costs to states and localities for housing illegal criminal aliens is about $2 billion per year.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120240 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right about time,my rock buddy has found some,they are hard to find but there worth more then gold.
I have never hunted Gem Stones. But I once bought into the Yellow Labradorite and Red and Green Andesine Scheme.
I learned a good but expensive lesson there.LOL.
Anyone can buy Gem stones but the real fun surely has to be in the get down and get dirty hunt.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#120241 Mar 26, 2013
Ben Carson, admirable man with a mistaken philosophy

By Cynthia Tucker, Special to CNN
updated 8:44 AM EDT, Tue March 26, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/26/opinion/tucker-...

......Yet black Americans know better than to believe those traits are enough to guarantee success. History taught us better. Just look back over the last decade and a half. In 2000, according to the U.S. census, less than a quarter of black Americans -- 22.5%-- lived in poverty. By 2010, that number had risen to 27.4%. Was there a sudden outbreak of indolence among black folk over that period? Or were there outside forces that conspired to knock them back down the economic ladder? As long as the Republican Party refuses to acknowledge that, it will have little to offer workers of color -- and declining appeal to younger whites. They, too, understand the limits of self-reliance.

To be helpful to the GOP, Carson would have to remind them of the caprice of capitalism and the generational reach of racism's barriers. Instead, he sounds like the standard-issue Ayn Rand acolyte, no different from Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan. He opposes the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and supports a flat tax. For good measure, he's also a religious conservative who disputes evolution.

(cont.)
Rico from Brea

United States

#120242 Mar 26, 2013
Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.

Rico from Brea

United States

#120243 Mar 26, 2013
The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. The fiscal impact per household varies considerably because the greatest share of the burden falls on state and local taxpayers whose burden depends on the size of the illegal alien population in that locality
Rico from Brea

United States

#120245 Mar 26, 2013
Education for the children of illegal aliens constitutes the single largest cost to taxpayers, at an annual price tag of nearly $52 billion. Nearly all of those costs are absorbed by state and local governments.

Rico from Brea

United States

#120246 Mar 26, 2013
At the federal level, about one-third of outlays are matched by tax collections from illegal aliens. At the state and local level, an average of less than 5 percent of the public costs associated with illegal immigration is recouped through taxes collected from illegal aliens.
Rico from Brea

United States

#120247 Mar 26, 2013
Most illegal aliens do not pay income taxes. Among those who do, much of the revenues collected are refunded to the illegal aliens when they file tax returns. Many are also claiming tax credits resulting in payments from the U.S. Treasury.
Rico from Brea

United States

#120248 Mar 26, 2013
Additionally, the estimated cost of illegal immigration to Indiana state and local governements is $608 million per year.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#120249 Mar 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Good evening Y'all! What's the argument about today?
Yo DP!
¿Que pasa, bro?

Religion made them human

#120250 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Switched back eh? Lol!
How would you know what region I do or do not practice?
Anyway, I provided a link to the most prominent English dictionary in the world which is the dominant language on this thread yet you have provided nothing for you're off topic claim.
Go change avatars....
"How would you know what region I do or do not practice?"

Hmmm...! Lemme guess.... Nope! What "region" do you practice, Nelly?

Religion made them human

#120251 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
No misspellings anywhere in my profile. Try again.
I ain't your nanny. Find someone else to check your spelling. Maybe Quacky can help. He's our resident spelling bee.

Religion made them human

#120252 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did know that. I don't understand how my asking AL a question regarding Sloopy has any impact on you or anyone else on this thread. As a result, I do not consider it a "game". It was really just a joke specifically to AL as I have not seen Sloopy in a while. No scheme or plot behind it Jax.
"I do not consider it a "game". It was really just a joke"

LOL! Big difference. Eh?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#120254 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite my opposition to most of what this man claims to believe I have remained respectful and I have not questioned the honor of his military service.
You jumped in and said that not only was he a coward who had never served, but he had avoided the draft by claiming to be homosexual even though he wasn't.
I don't need to discredit you.
You did that yourself.
Still using this man to whine.

If he needs to say something, please let him do so.

In your mind, you are nothing but polite and caring.

Don't think so---let the man talk, stop using him to defend your ownself.

Coward and never served---making up things now to serve YOUR purpose.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120256 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "grey box"you are talking about and I don't wanna know. Just go away. Stop harassing me, I have reported you already and I will every time you make an uninvited post to me. Buzz off!
Get real one doesn't need to have an invitation to make a reply to anyones post.
sunny

Longview, WA

#120257 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I have never hunted Gem Stones. But I once bought into the Yellow Labradorite and Red and Green Andesine Scheme.
I learned a good but expensive lesson there.LOL.
Anyone can buy Gem stones but the real fun surely has to be in the get down and get dirty hunt.
Oh ya hear there,I'm just a little rockhound,buddy is big time totally jealous of his rock collection,he worked hard for it thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's Celebr... 5 hr Happy 4
News Lincoln Revives Continental to Reverse Decades ... 22 hr Kevin 1
News Opponents stepping up fight against proposed Ca... (Jun '14) Mon Brian 2
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) Mon phillyd 28
News A food vendor spreads out convertible pesos, kn... Sun Doc Proper 1
News Sotheby's to offer Roy Lichtenstein's 'The Ring... Mar 27 David Barsalou 1
News Gov. Rick Scott and Cabinet refuse to honor Con... Mar 26 Oh No You Di-nt 8
More from around the web