The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#120152 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature didn't give you the one that's stuck up your a$$, Larry Craig.
Do me a faver, keep your closited fantaseys contained to your own 'firm'.
Yous best check your spelcheck is on to.

“Need a light?”

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#120153 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "grey box"you are talking about and I don't wanna know. Just go away. Stop harassing me, I have reported you already and I will every time you make an uninvited post to me. Buzz off!
Stop bothering Jax, he is married and not interested in your playing hard to get game. Your time would be better spent practicing your spelling.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#120154 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You ever look for Ellensburg blues.
No.. I googled them just now though. They sound pretty neat.Oh..So many fun things to do..So little free time..LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120155 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>mails claim was that my spelling was wrong but so far, everyone trying to support him/her has proven I wasn't wrong.
Spelling doesn't amount to much in the BIG picture T ...
Comprehension DOES!

They do NOT KNOW how to "comprehend" perfect spelled words ...
So don't worry with it!

IOW

Don't sweat the small stuff ...

;0)

“Need a light?”

phos phoros

#120157 Mar 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If I was looking for love, I probably would. You would love it, I'm sure.
Well we'll never know, will we?
sunny

Longview, WA

#120158 Mar 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The ability to hit one's target. Nothing more nothing less.
One shoot, one----

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120160 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did know that. I don't understand how my asking AL a question regarding Sloopy has any impact on you or anyone else on this thread. As a result, I do not consider it a "game". It was really just a joke specifically to AL as I have not seen Sloopy in a while. No scheme or plot behind it Jax.
If you say so.

Just thought I would let you know that she already told us she was sloopy.

“Need a light?”

phos phoros

#120161 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he though?
Jumps all over Bonnie for even talking to me and then demands that I don't reply to his posts with permission.
Something about this is starting to seem a bit familiar.
Gee I feel kinda guilty for outing him so quickly, lol. Maybe we should give him a little more time to have his fun.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#120163 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane?
You've spent the better part of two years claiming that you had personal info on me (not previously revealed on topix) and threatening to "lower the boom", now you think I'm up to something "sinister"?
You are the one that says you and your imaginary firm have developed tracking software and intend to unleash it on Topix to "clear the threads" of people that express views you don't accept and now you have the nerve to suggest other people are up to no good?
Paranoia is getting the better of you pos.
No, I am not insane. I have all of my faculties. I also have miles of files of all kinds of different things. I am not for one moment doing anything illegal as long as what I have is not used in a malicious manner against anybody by me. Go pound salt.

“Need a light?”

phos phoros

#120165 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>mails claim was that my spelling was wrong but so far, everyone trying to support him/her has proven I wasn't wrong.
Just to keep things honest, no one has intervened to support USMail's assertions, but you did run to correct the misspellings in your profile that he mentioned.

Location hidden

#120166 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime anytime every makes a post anywhere he takes it as a person message to him.
What is wrong with this guy? He is spooky..Do you know if anyone has had stalking harassment or complaints about him?
"Anytime anytime every makes a post anywhere he takes it as a person message to him."

Keep this up and we're going to need an English to English translator just to figure out what you're trying to say.
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#120167 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bothering Jax. he is marryed and not interested in you'er playing hard to git game, Your time would be better spent practising your spellings.
WOW wat a mess!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120168 Mar 26, 2013
As Congress prepares to vote on a comprehensive gun control bill next month, a poll released Tuesday shows that public support is waning for restrictions on gun ownership.

According to a CBS News poll, less than half the public (47 percent) now supports stricter gun control laws, compared with 57 percent in late December following the mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-control-public-supp...

Location hidden

#120169 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I feel kinda guilty for outing him so quickly, lol. Maybe we should give him a little more time to have his fun.
He outed himself earlier, but I really don't think he's having all that much fun.

The stress is already starting to show.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120170 Mar 26, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just haven't seen anything worth commenting about.. But I been away.. Take care..
Eagle
I do believe you're allowed to have a life that doesn't always include pecking away at peckerheads via keyboard, sir. NTR seems to have taken a much-needed break as well. The weather is keeping me in, as I'd much rather be out running, hunting, fishing or biking. I am assuming you've been on your motorcycle- kinda jealous about that. Here's a doozy that doesn't fit you or I- sadly, it DOES fit a few Repubs and Dems: "If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail." - Abraham Maslow 1966.

“Need a light?”

phos phoros

#120173 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting avatar photo/info. Who is the guy talking for you? One of the guys I just send running?
<quoted text>
Bossy? How did I "boss" you? This was my first post to you. I also have no misspellings in it but you made "spellcheck" a single word and it is not unless you are referring to Spellcheck.net which is capitalized.
'send' should be 'sent'

You've made more than one error this evening. Everyone does it. Try not to feel stupid.

“Need a light?”

phos phoros

#120176 Mar 26, 2013
KKKlan with a Tan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yous best check your spelcheck is on to.
Do you have tan lines?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#120177 Mar 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Real RACIST like YOU love to identify as Aryan. Remember your famous Aryan comment?
<quoted text>
Now go pound sand YOU RACIST!!!
LMFAO @ U
Like I said: positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Rico is as racist as anybody else here. I don't misjudge.:)

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120182 Mar 26, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>One shoot, one----
Perzactly. That's why I favor an Encore. It isn't the only thing in the safe but it's use promotes careful targeting. I bought a 100th anniversary Colt 1911 in 2011, but it will never be shot, at least by me. My other toy is a Volquartzen .22. Damned thing is amazingly accurate. The day I was sighting it in, a fly landed on the target- I shot the fly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#120184 Mar 26, 2013
yuppers wrote:
Obama needs to be impeached immediately!
Agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Sat Angry White Unite... 1
Obamas on Race: We've Been Treated Like the Help Dec 19 fedupwiththemess 3
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) Dec 18 Rose Henderson 29
Cuban cigars among goods travelers get OK to im... Dec 17 Doc Caliban 1
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... Dec 17 Ainu 1
Under UIC plan, part of Obama library complex w... Dec 16 reality is a crutch 1
Feds: Native American Tribes Can Make Their Own... Dec 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web