The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393453 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#111581 Mar 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you try again to convince me that you're not a lunatic fringer.
You didn't watch the video, did you? Stay ignorant, pawn.
I have no one to be envious of. You of course on the other hand appear to have many that your envious of. Too stupid to make it on your own merits I guess.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111582 Mar 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said this how many times now Posit? I mean, I don't believe anything you say anymore because you came out and lied so many times. What to do you expect?
And I don't appreciate you referring to me as a female. I am a male.
It's important that you acknowledge that I told you this.
You post like a girl. Fact!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111583 Mar 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Can earthquakes, plague and famine be far behind?
They are already here as well as the Anti-Christ me thinks!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111584 Mar 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I did write an Appeal to Mariana Pfaelzer of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, submitted by a licensed attorney exactly as I had drafted it;-) The Appeal was granted, I am very proud to say. That's pretty much my only experience with law. That said, it was a huge savings for the Appellants. I just got the satisfaction of knowing Mariana Pfaelzer didn't laugh, accepted the logic, and ruled in their favor.
WoW
you wrote a letter to an ACTIVIST judge
A judge who would NOT ALLOW "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" to BE tracked!
``````````

Prop. 187 Found Unconstitutional by Federal Judge
Law: Decision means anti-illegal immigration measure won't be implemented, barring appeal. But initiative's supporters condemn outcome, plan plea to higher court.

"Proposition 187, as drafted, is not constitutional on its face," Judge Mariana R. Pfaelzer declared in a 32-page opinion.

The judge cited as unlawful the initiative's major sections--those barring illegal immigrants from receiving publicly funded education, social services and health care--along with provisions mandating that local law enforcement authorities, school administrators, social workers and health care aides turn in suspected illegal immigrants.

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/nov/15/news/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111585 Mar 5, 2013
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS FOUNDATION
Bill of Rights in Action
FALL 1998

The purpose of Proposition 187 was clear. It was designed to discourage illegal immigration into California by denying education, health, and social services to people who did not have legal immigrant status. Under the proposition, people without legal status could be barred from getting welfare benefits, from receiving non-emergency health service, and from attending public schools.

The Aftermath

After the passage of Proposition 187, the U.S. Congress also became involved in the question of public benefits for undocumented immigrants. In 1996, a new federal welfare reform law went into effect. Called the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, it too restricts the rights of illegal immigrants to receive various public benefits. In some ways, it even went further. It not only applied to illegal immigrants, but also to "not-qualified" non-citizens who are legally residing in the United States on a temporary basis. However, unlike Proposition 187, the welfare reform law did not ban children of illegal residents from public schools.

As these events took place, the federal lawsuit challenging Proposition 187 continued. Then in November 1997, two years after the measure passed in California, federal Judge Mariana R. Pfaelzer issued a ruling. In a 32-page opinion on the case, the judge declared Proposition 187 "not constitutional on its face."

http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-rights-in-acti...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111586 Mar 5, 2013
MEDIA STUNNER:'OBAMA FIBBED ON SEQUESTER'
'Now that federal spending cuts are in place, isn't mayhem supposed to erupt?'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/media-stunner-obam...

Chicken little LIED didn't he ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111588 Mar 5, 2013
WE OWE ILLEGALS AN APOLOGY?
Exclusive: John Rocker hits amnesty Republicans for 'surrendering to colonization'

You ever read something so stupid, you weren’t immediately sure if it was supposed to be hyperbole? Harry Binswanger, an acolyte of Ayn Rand and Objectivism, just published what amounts to the most asinine column in the history of columns – published at Forbes.com , it’s titled,“Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants Is Not Enough, They Deserve An Apology.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-owe-illegals-an...

.... WHAT next ...???

as IF they are NOT "coddled" enuf ...???

HAVE to "shutDOWN" for awhile ...!!!
My emotions are "about to EXPLODE" ...

FROM overload of reading so much ... STOOPIDITY!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#111589 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He called the non-emergency dispatch number for the police ...
NOT 911!
George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9BI03-MRKnIXX&feature=you tu.be
Which would mean it was a law enforcement officer he spoke to and not a 911 operator.

You starting to get the point I was making yet AL?

Location hidden

#111590 Mar 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are guessing. Yes you do have an interest..... and, You only pointed out your ignorance and your ridiculous and conniving nature that you have all the time that propels you to ever increasing heights of stupidity.
Our president is failing us and all you want to do is talk about me.
Get over it. What the he*ll ails you, buster? Not happy in your skin?
Your drama sucks.
What set you off sparky?

:)

Location hidden

#111591 Mar 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you feel the quake centered north of Indy Feb 28? My Indiana relatives felt an aftershock March 2.
No, didn't feel it. We're too far south.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111592 Mar 5, 2013
Seth MacFarlane's Oscar Performance Criticized by California Lawmakers for Denigrating Women

Jamie Lee Curtis Slams Seth MacFarlane, Oscars

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57572379/... +( CBSNews.com )
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111594 Mar 5, 2013
Tim Huelskamp
Member of Congress

As President Obama campaigns across the country trying to blame the Republicans for his own sequester plan, reports continue to surface detailing how Washington wastes your tax dollars.

Some of Washington’s wasteful spending includes:

The federal government spent $2.2 billion for free cell phones last year.

The VA bought a $47,000 cigarette smoking machine that holds up to forty cigarettes.

The Presidential dog-walker is one of 226 White House staff earning over $100,000 a year.

The IRS spends $4 million to operate its TV production studio.

President Obama spent $51.6 million of taxpayer money touring the country to promote ObamaCare.

The federal government admitted they paid more than $115 billion in improper payments in 2011, which is $30 billion more than the sequester "cuts."

In 2012, Washington wined and dined its own bureaucrats at wasteful conferences in some of the most expensive cities in the country to the tune of $340 million dollars.

The VA alone spent $72.7 million of your money to send bureaucrats to 127 exclusive conferences. This excess spending is even more egregious considering that their backlog to process a veteran’s disability claim is over nine months.

These are just a few examples of waste that should be cut from the budget. Instead of taking this fiscally responsible path, we have a President that would rather resort to scare tactics, and threaten to cut programs that actually impact real people, to score political points.
higgans

Avon, IN

#111595 Mar 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
People use "screw drivers" for all kinds of things in today's day and age. If taking a screw driver to school were illegal he would have been charged with something.
The "jewelry" was also not determined to be "stolen" even after an investigation.
The bottom line is he had NO criminal record. He was not a criminal.
there are so many things WRONG with this statement, it makes me QUESTION the age, education and maturity level of the poster!

1) LE does consider a screwdriver a burglary tool;

2) I'd bet almost ANY thing, 90% of schools consdier a screwdriver a 'weapon' and NOT to be carried/brought to school;

3) try taking one on an AIRPLANE!;

4) today's schools bend over backwards NOT to either expel kids (especially 'at risk' ones) or turn them over to LE;

5) the story as reported was that TM denied 'ownership' of the jewelry AND refused to 'name names'(typical 'thug' behaviour);

6) amid allegations that TM WAS a dealer, the jewelry MAY have been 'payment' in lieu of cash, and;

7) like sooo many of these 'innocent' kids, TM was NOT perfect... in fact, he was TYPICAL, average... one of his peers... a product of HIS culture, period.

oh, AND...

8) this poster is one of HIS peers... a product of HIS culture... a culture of DENY, DEFLECT AND DEMAGOGUE... a culture invested in victimhood and enabling BOTH bad personal behaviours and BAD FG policies.
higgans

Avon, IN

#111596 Mar 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"911 operators often are not LEOs"
Some are and some aren't.
Did you notice that the dispatcher that answered that call did not say "911" he said, "Sanford Police Departement...".
WOW!, L-J, that's soooo deep...
and doesn't add ANY THING to prove/disprove GZ's guilt!LOL
I'll give you an 'E' for Effort tho.lol
see your Cell Kommander for your Gold Star and cookie...

Location hidden

#111597 Mar 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!, L-J, that's soooo deep...
and doesn't add ANY THING to prove/disprove GZ's guilt!LOL
I'll give you an 'E' for Effort tho.lol
see your Cell Kommander for your Gold Star and cookie...
Are you stuck on stupid or what?

The discussion was about whether or not Zimmerman was speaking to a Law Enforcement Officer when he made that call.

Had nothing to do with his guilt or innocense.

Nasty and ignorant is no way to go through life higgans.
higgans

Avon, IN

#111598 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd "you" expect them to say ...
The White House ...???
;0)
no. their whole premise is that the Sanford PD, etc are racists.

he expected them to answer 'Sanford KKK'.:)

that IS the basis for all of their arguments:

Constitutional conservative = Racist AND Pro-slavery

Fiscal conservative = Racist

Republican = Racist AND Anti-environment

Anti-welfare = Racist

Pro Law and Order = Racist

Pro Family = Racist

Pro personal responsibility = Racist

Anti-Progressive SCUM = Racist, Anti-Gay,-enviroment and -whatEVER

Pro religion/morals = Racist AND Anti-Gay

Etc, etc, etc....

almost every one of their arguments END with charges of bigotry, racism or homophobia.

Location hidden

#111599 Mar 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
there are so many things WRONG with this statement, it makes me QUESTION the age, education and maturity level of the poster!
1) LE does consider a screwdriver a burglary tool;
2) I'd bet almost ANY thing, 90% of schools consdier a screwdriver a 'weapon' and NOT to be carried/brought to school;
3) try taking one on an AIRPLANE!;
4) today's schools bend over backwards NOT to either expel kids (especially 'at risk' ones) or turn them over to LE;
5) the story as reported was that TM denied 'ownership' of the jewelry AND refused to 'name names'(typical 'thug' behaviour);
6) amid allegations that TM WAS a dealer, the jewelry MAY have been 'payment' in lieu of cash, and;
7) like sooo many of these 'innocent' kids, TM was NOT perfect... in fact, he was TYPICAL, average... one of his peers... a product of HIS culture, period.
oh, AND...
8) this poster is one of HIS peers... a product of HIS culture... a culture of DENY, DEFLECT AND DEMAGOGUE... a culture invested in victimhood and enabling BOTH bad personal behaviours and BAD FG policies.
"there are so many things WRONG with this statement, it makes me QUESTION the age, education and maturity level of the poster!"

The same thing could be said about every post you've ever made.
higgans

Avon, IN

#111600 Mar 5, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
His daddy is a Judge. He has been in trouble with the law before but his daddy made sure the charges were dismissed with no trial. Serious charges like Domestic Battery and Assault on a Police Officer. Charges that could have caused him to loose his right to possess a firearm. Most people charged with Assault on a Police Officer have to sit in jail until they post bond. A judges kid gets to be released and have the charges dropped. He probably should have been ordered to attend Anger Management Classes and a year probation at a minimum but when your daddy is a judge you get out of jail free and are able to carry a gun, stalk pedestrians and walk away from the crime scene if you shoot them dead. His retired judge daddy will get Z out of whatever the jury decides.
well, L-J, which liars post is correct, more correct than not, more INcorrect than not or stupid PROGRESSIVE regurgitated tripe?

DP, is a 'magistrate' and a "judge" the same thing? duh....

please get some NEW lies, er, material.lol
higgans

Avon, IN

#111601 Mar 5, 2013
knobjobrose wrote:
<quoted text>
The DA made the decision to not charge GZ, Dumbalina
PSSSST... because he is a R-AC-I-S-T.

never mind that GZ was persona non gratis with SPD because he complained about their handling of a case involving a homeless man(?) and one or more of the officers invloved was part of(?) this dispute.

NTR almost, ALMOST covered this with her post just before this one. as usual, she stopped short....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#111602 Mar 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Barefoot is one of UsMails socks. Just as he was Gonzallo. They all share simialr views with REWEBA/Don`t Pannic.
Yep, it all falls in lockstep with my research as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATE 1-U.S. finalizes Havana routes to 8 airl... 16 min TanRestedReady 4
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 1 hr drumpf LOL 55
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... Mon Go Blue Forever 78
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... Aug 27 tl-dr 3
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... Aug 26 Hostis Publicus 44
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... Aug 26 Andy 5
News Judge to rule on tribe's oil pipeline request b... Aug 25 judges indabag 1
More from around the web