The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98007 Jan 30, 2013
And anyone can tell that Mitch McConnel is just dying to burst out of the closet. That fool has crystal meth gay sex scandal written all over his forehead!!!

Stay tuned!!!

McConnell discharged from Army for being gay?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

New Closeted Gay Target: Senator Mitch McConnell
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/sexi...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98008 Jan 30, 2013
Sorry if I offended anyone here with the issue of Republicans and their desire to hide ion the closet but somebody askes me for some info on it.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#98009 Jan 30, 2013
Amnesty gang to law-abiders: You’re chumps!
By Michelle Malkin • January 30, 2013 12:47 AM

Amnesty Gang Throws Law-Abiders Under the Bus
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2013

President Obama and the bipartisan Gang of Eight in Washington who want to create a “pathway to citizenship” for millions of illegal aliens have sent a message loud and clear to those who follow the rules: You’re chumps!

Have you patiently waited for months and years for the State Department and Department of Homeland Security to slog through your application? You’re chumps!

Have you paid thousands of dollars in travel, legal and medical fees to abide by the thicket of entry, employment, health and processing regulations? You’re chumps!

Have you studied for your naturalization test, taken the oath of allegiance to heart, embraced our time-tested principle of the rule of law, and demonstrated that you will be a financially independent, productive citizen? You’re chumps!

Read More:http://michellemalkin.com /2013/01/30/amnesty-gang-to-la w-abiders-youre-chumps/

Cut and paste link cuz Topix deletes anything from Michelle Malkin's site.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98010 Jan 30, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not gzeena. You need to learn as the rest of your friends to stop accusing others of being other posters. Jaxx is a big boy. Let him fight his own battles. That is just one person and you wouldn't want to gang up on them, would you, Rose?
Psycho Texan is just one person perhaps you should let them fight their own battles. Like your suggestion to others. It's really strange how you and some others want to dictate how others should post, yet you post how you don't want others to. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? You tell me. I already know what I think.
We have things that we should be discussing in a calm and polite manner. Things that just might help to come up with some helpful insight and solutions to problems that effect all of us. Yet you and others want to trash and bash.
You are either part of the solutions or you are the problem. No Real Patriotic American is going to be the problem. Think about it Old Man.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98012 Jan 30, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
s/b: which is why I asked...
Hi teddy, We do figure out what is being said even without the corrections or the internet spelling police.
Sometimes all of us make a mistake with our posts. I know one time I was upset and posted something that might as well been posted in greek. No one could understand it ..... not even myself when I tried to read it after I posted it.
Have a great day.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#98013 Jan 30, 2013
FBI raids West Palm Beach office of doctor tied to U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez

The FBI raided the office of a South Florida eye doctor who last year was accused of providing prostitutes to longtime ally Sen. Bob Menendez, a New&#8201;Jersey&#8201 ;Democrat.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/29/3207543...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#98017 Jan 30, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
since u are a Constitutional scholar, may be u could tell what exactly the States could do that ISN'T currently covered by the Constitution? you know, one of those 'immutable characteristics'.
me and my 'ilk' are in sore need of your knowledge of such matters.
thanking u in advance...
The states can pass ANY law they desire.

The states are reserved the rights that are not given to the federal government by the Constitution. That means that states are in fact permitted to pass ANY law they so desire (e.g., miscegenation laws, laws requiring property ownership to vote, etc.). However (and this is critical), the federal government via the US Supreme Ct has the ultimately authority to determine the Constitutionality of laws (either upheld or struck down; e.g., striking down as unconstitutional miscegenation laws, laws requiring property ownership to vote, etc.).

This is an example of our checks and balances. It is also an example of the necessity of a centralized federal government. Both were deliberately considered features included into our form of government by the Founders.

You're welcome.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98018 Jan 30, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Amnesty gang to law-abiders: You’re chumps!
By Michelle Malkin • January 30, 2013 12:47 AM
Amnesty Gang Throws Law-Abiders Under the Bus
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2013
President Obama and the bipartisan Gang of Eight in Washington who want to create a “pathway to citizenship” for millions of illegal aliens have sent a message loud and clear to those who follow the rules: You’re chumps!
Have you patiently waited for months and years for the State Department and Department of Homeland Security to slog through your application? You’re chumps!
Have you paid thousands of dollars in travel, legal and medical fees to abide by the thicket of entry, employment, health and processing regulations? You’re chumps!
Have you studied for your naturalization test, taken the oath of allegiance to heart, embraced our time-tested principle of the rule of law, and demonstrated that you will be a financially independent, productive citizen? You’re chumps!
Read More:http://michellemalkin.com /2013/01/30/amnesty-gang-to-la w-abiders-youre-chumps/
Cut and paste link cuz Topix deletes anything from Michelle Malkin's site.
That's because Michelle Malkin is a joke

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98019 Jan 30, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lair.. loser scum like you are takers... nothing of worth from you.
And you really should stop ogling little girls you sick POS.
Little buddy... go eat some crayons!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98020 Jan 30, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Now Now goober, we know that you are on your aunt/maws cell phone. Loser douche bags like you can't afford a computer.
Now put on your drool rag and your helmet and shut the hell up.
You can't scratch me when I have you by your tail!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#98021 Jan 30, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi teddy, We do figure out what is being said even without the corrections or the internet spelling police.
Sometimes all of us make a mistake with our posts. I know one time I was upset and posted something that might as well been posted in greek. No one could understand it ..... not even myself when I tried to read it after I posted it.
Have a great day.
That's too funny, and I have been there as well!!! I blame it on not having enough coffee!(Which is usually the truth!!) Sadly, this need to correct my typos or misspellings is one of my many quirks that I can't break. I spent years with a red pen, so it's only natural for me to correct myself!(One time it took me several times to correct a post, because each time I wrote a s/b:, I'd spot another mess! My keyboard really does go bonkers on me once in a while!) I can speak a little greek, but sure can't read it, and I too have made a couple of posts like that. I hope you have an even better day!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98022 Jan 30, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be YOU loser bitch.
You and your multitude of alias nutjob names are on here 24/7.
You are just some ugly fat slob living in his aunt/maws basement and living off of welfare.
It must suck being you... as anyone who has the misfortune to know you can attest to.
Now crawl away oh worthless one. Pray to ohblamer for more free things.
Wow... hell hath no fury like a troll [you] scorned.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98023 Jan 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Sorry if I offended anyone here with the issue of Republicans and their desire to hide ion the closet but somebody askes me for some info on it.
No offense taken here Rico. Those people are what they are. Seems like when the light is on they show the hypocrisy that they have lived with. Perhaps that's why some on here are so upset about others that are open with their preferences. They are jealous of the openness and the freedom that comes with it.
Michelle Malkin Rocks

Riverside, CA

#98024 Jan 30, 2013
How the lib media spread phony Sandy Hook “heckling” story…and how we beat it back
By Michelle Malkin • January 29, 2013 10:34 PM

Read all about it:
http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/outrageous-how-...

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/anderson-cooper...

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/shock-a-few-lef...

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/msnbcs-lawrence...

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/hours-after-hec...

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/sickening-piers...

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/ace-of-spades-s...

There’s an old saying that goes “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” Thanks to Twitter, conservative media, and citizen watchdogs who have the audacity to question monopoly lib media narratives, truth can now catch the lie at the speed of tweet.

Nil desperandum.

Numquam cede.

Cut and paste link then remove any spaces cuz Topix is censoring your posts:http://michellemalkin.co m/2013/01/29/how-the-lib-media -spread-phony-sandy-hook-heckl ing-story-and-how-we-beat-it-b ack/

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#98025 Jan 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Top 5 Gay Republican Sex Scandals
http://badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-s...
So what are you trying to prove, that five Republicans can be just as perverted as half the Democrat Party? OK, I'll give you that.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98026 Jan 30, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Now Now goober, we know that you are on your aunt/maws cell phone. Loser douche bags like you can't afford a computer.
Now put on your drool rag and your helmet and shut the hell up.
You have Nothing to refute his information with so you attack the messenger. You must be a lib.
Michelle Malkin Rocks

Riverside, CA

#98027 Jan 30, 2013
If you think I'm paranoid, post #98011 was me simply posting a link from Michelle Malkin website......LIBERALISM AT IT'S BEST.

Good work Topix Mods.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98029 Jan 30, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>No offense taken here Rico. Those people are what they are. Seems like when the light is on they show the hypocrisy that they have lived with. Perhaps that's why some on here are so upset about others that are open with their preferences. They are jealous of the openness and the freedom that comes with it.
Yups... that's what it is.
higgans

Marion, IN

#98030 Jan 30, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The states can pass ANY law they desire.
The states are reserved the rights that are not given to the federal government by the Constitution. That means that states are in fact permitted to pass ANY law they so desire (e.g., miscegenation laws, laws requiring property ownership to vote, etc.). However (and this is critical), the federal government via the US Supreme Ct has the ultimately authority to determine the Constitutionality of laws (either upheld or struck down; e.g., striking down as unconstitutional miscegenation laws, laws requiring property ownership to vote, etc.).
This is an example of our checks and balances. It is also an example of the necessity of a centralized federal government. Both were deliberately considered features included into our form of government by the Founders.
You're welcome.
maybe I didn't make my request CLEAR enough.
WHAT law could a State pass that would BE Constitutional TODAY that would meet YOUR 'test'?
u answered with stupid-ass laws that we all know would be illegal... illegal in the sense that the Constitution IS the Supreme Law of the Land (despite how our Fed Govt has been conducting its business these past several DECADES).
give us an example of a State law that ur 'ilk' think a State COULD pass that would DO as you claim.
or, admit that your argument has NO merit.
u made the statement, now is the time to put up or ????
hurry, hurry, hurry....

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#98031 Jan 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... hell hath no fury like a troll [you] scorned.

No Kiddin' if he had his way he'd put a bounty on you!

BRING ME THE HEAD OF [RICO GUERRA] ALFREDO GARCIA!

http://youtu.be/Gp3vpDcMd00

WOates/Speckinpah/WB/74
Guantanamera-traditional

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) 1 hr Flybirdsfly 138
News The Riviera: Final days for a Las Vegas legend 7 hr spytheweb 1
News Orlando could become gay marriage mecca, weddin... Sat Tazo 5
News A piece of paper that means the world Apr 24 _White American_ 117
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Apr 24 swedenforever 27
News Bush credits Obama for continuing NSAa s metada... Apr 23 barefoot2626 9
News Illegal immigrant children surge across border Apr 21 tomin cali 25
More from around the web