The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391425 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90032 Jan 12, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shuuuut uuup!!!!!
Jeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!
Nah! Don't have to! Don't want to!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90033 Jan 12, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth. LMAO!
Yep! Seems to be the case! Nothing I do or say pleases them! I am sooooooooooooo distressed! LMAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90034 Jan 12, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrolling.
:)
I must have missed this one. Who is X-Man accusing of being "ignorant and naive"?

Wonder what makes him an authority?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90035 Jan 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I admitted I had been pulled into the baiting and name calling. These examples are actually laughable. "Buzz off wuzz" is really terrible. LOL
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
FU.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I expect serious poster to read, I expect you to STFU!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a pea brained idiot would try to compare a pimple on the globe like Greece to a fiscal giant like the United States of America.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
X -Man wrote:
Ok, so you're an obsessed lunatic what's your point?
YOU CAN DO N-O-T-H-I-N-G about it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
These were just a very few I could find quickly. There are many more and much worse. If I had the inclination and/or the time, I could find many more. The bottom line is we have all done it at some time or another. Many are worse than others.
Here are just a few more, mostly to me. The point is that you shouldn't continue to berate and belittle people and tell them to "leave you alone" then turn around and bait them by posting about them or too them when you feel the urge to insult. I made it very clear to you. That I would reply to all your replies, also any mention of my name or post referenced to me in any way. If you do not want to engage in communication you are free to ignore me and my posts all together. It is clear from these posts that you are not doing that but instead are telling me to "buzz off" then baiting and posting to me when you feel the urge to insult.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Buzz off loser! You are a waste of my time!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong about you, yes! I admit it!!!! Now prove anything else I have been proved wrong on! Leave me alone little girl!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Then quit posting to me idiot!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that is just the jolt you needed to sleep really well tonight nut job!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up X-Man! She is a bully! You can't see it as your head is too far up her azz!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90036 Jan 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
Dangit, I replied to Quirky's post about me posting PM's info, making up stories, etc.- but it didn't post. Oh well...
I didn't post her info, she DID visit my home, I have 2 witnesses, and myself; I don't know who posted her info and I didn't verify it because she didn't share it with me;
I wasn't here when the MySpace page was posted, or the real estate website, and I don't know who posted what.
I don't care what Quirky thinks of me, I don't like him or respect him.
If my original post shows up, I apologize for the repetition.
No worries Free, Quirky is just trying to get attention as usual.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90037 Jan 12, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
OFF TOPIC:
Flu reaches epidemic proportions in US
Published January 11, 2013
FoxNews.com
Influenza has reached epidemic proportions in the United States, with 7.3 percent of deaths last week caused by pneumonia and the flu, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.
That is above the epidemic threshold of 7.2 percent, CDC said. Nine of the 10 regions of the United States had "elevated" flu activity, confirming that seasonal flu has spread across the country and reached high levels several weeks before the usual time of late January or February.
In addition, two more children have died this past week from flu-associated illnesses, bringing this seasonÂ’s total to 20, the CDC said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/11/flu-...
GET YOUR FLU SHOTS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!
Good advice Cricket! Thank you!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90038 Jan 12, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. There doesn't seem to be any kind of deterrent to prevent these tragedies. Even bans are not that great of an answer. Bans come and go with the changing of the guard but the killings continue.
Like Jaxxon said, what do you do to deter someone who has already made up their mind to kill themselves?

Unfortunately, I think preemptive measures like making it stricter for those with mental illness to purchase weapons is likely to just result in many of these borderline problem cases lying about their illnesses.

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90039 Jan 12, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
The "grays" are just as significant as the registered are.
This is the USA. And unless you fought for the rights we all equally enjoy having, stfu about the "grays". It is THEIR right to register or not without being condemned one way or the other.
Besides, you are not an impartial poster.
You tell someone to STFU and then talk about rights! I should have said scroll past the nasty grays who are posting PI. I am not impartial to bullies who tell people to STFU. I believe in everyone's right to be heard. I believe they should be allowed to post without threats and stalking. I did not fight in the American revaluation but I had family that died fighting in it. When did you serve? Haha!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90040 Jan 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed this one. Who is X-Man accusing of being "ignorant and naive"?
Wonder what makes him an authority?
I don't believe I have to be an "authority" to make an "observation" and "opinion".

Just ask the salty dog there. ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90041 Jan 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
These links don't go anywhere and I never claimed to an angel. This was about your denial. The worst I think I ever called you was a hypocrite which I have shown mounds of evidence to support my accusation, so posting my less than friendly replies to other posters really isn't relevant is it? lol
Btw, I really don't think you can find "many" examples of me berating YOU. I found at least 6 more instances of you calling me an idiot, wuss, etc and telling me to "buzz off" and leave you alone. That was the whole point. your denial, your hypocrisy. you were appalled that I asked you why you were posting to me and even called me "hateful" for my disposition towards you but for the last several weeks you've been telling me to buzz off and leave you alone, now all of a sudden you expect me to consider your opinions on anything? lol Hypocrisy at it's best. ;)
Now do you get "it"?
I am sure I could find many examples of YOU berating ME. I did tell you to leave me alone due to your continued berating and belittling.

Please explain to me what I have been a hypocrite about. Because I disagree with you? What "mounds" of information?

I am who I am. I make it a point to NEVER lie. I am a conservative. I can be very stubborn. I love this country. I respond when provoked. I defend myself when necessary. I worked hard all of my life. I love my family and friends. I help people to a fault. Etc., etc. How is any of that hypocritical?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90042 Jan 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are just a few more, mostly to me. The point is that you shouldn't continue to berate and belittle people and tell them to "leave you alone" then turn around and bait them by posting about them or too them when you feel the urge to insult. I made it very clear to you. That I would reply to all your replies, also any mention of my name or post referenced to me in any way. If you do not want to engage in communication you are free to ignore me and my posts all together. It is clear from these posts that you are not doing that but instead are telling me to "buzz off" then baiting and posting to me when you feel the urge to insult.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
You are correct! I stand behind each comment!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90043 Jan 12, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not able to prove she didn't and neither is Rose. She and everyone knows she lied. End of story.
No, you enjoy using that word. Otherwise you would had refrained from doing so. Accept the fact you are nasty people who need to insult others. You do get it don't you? Its your need. Own it. You are what you are. I have no desire changing who your are. That was your parents responsibility not mine.
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>You are not able to prove she didn't and neither is Rose. She and everyone knows she lied. End of story.
There is no reason to prove that she "didn't". It was an "end of story" the minute you falsely accused her of lying. Making some climactic statement doesn't make your false accusations any more credible. lol
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>No, you enjoy using that word. Otherwise you would had refrained from doing so. Accept the fact you are nasty people who need to insult others. You do get it don't you? Its your need. Own it. You are what you are. I have no desire changing who your are. That was your parents responsibility not mine.


LOL

Apparently, you missed the sarcasm in my post. Of course I enjoyed using it. It fit too. Seeing you attempt to lecture on responsibility and morality is laughable Gr. You are one of the vilest most irresponsible human beings I've ever encountered.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90044 Jan 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Funny, I've always thought of you as just a regular old morally bankrupt Republican in denial of your own hypocrisy. Well now, ain't we both content. ;)
Buzz off loser! You are a waste of my time.http://www.topix.com/foru m/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7JSK/p3745

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit more complicated than just being about being new but I wouldn't want your brain to blow up with too much information all at once.
I can't explain why people felt you were a liar, maybe you're stories were unbelievable, couldn't tell you.
Everyone gets accused of a lot of things when they show up on these threads, right or wrong, it's just the way it is. Now quit whining for Gawd sakes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rh, You wouldn't know your own head from a hole in the ground. You don't have a tenth of the class, guts, fire, and honesty that Rose has. You can take your little post shot at me but the truth is that you're a spec of dust that I blow off the front of my boot. Rose is no bully but she is a fighter and about a thousand times the woman you are. ;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

Yes, you are a really nice guy! You get what you shove out.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90045 Jan 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure I could find many examples of YOU berating ME. I did tell you to leave me alone due to your continued berating and belittling.
Please explain to me what I have been a hypocrite about. Because I disagree with you? What "mounds" of information?
I am who I am. I make it a point to NEVER lie. I am a conservative. I can be very stubborn. I love this country. I respond when provoked. I defend myself when necessary. I worked hard all of my life. I love my family and friends. I help people to a fault. Etc., etc. How is any of that hypocritical?
LOL

No, I don't think you will find "many" examples at all. I wasn't belittling you or berating you. I did, however, confront you with what I thought was clear examples of your hypocrisy. If you saw that as being berated, well, to me, that's just your typical denial. I wasn't the one calling you an "idiot", or any of the other belittling names you called me. In reality, it was you who did the belittling and berating.

If you really want to be "left alone" you can start by scrolling past my posts and not referring to me in your posts to others.

It's common sense.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90046 Jan 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct! I stand behind each comment!
I know I'm correct. You're comments however are baseless. I'm neither an "idiot" or a "wuss" or a "loser".

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90048 Jan 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Funny, I've always thought of you as just a regular old morally bankrupt Republican in denial of your own hypocrisy. Well now, ain't we both content. ;)
Buzz off loser! You are a waste of my time.http://www.topix.com/foru m/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7JSK/p3745
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit more complicated than just being about being new but I wouldn't want your brain to blow up with too much information all at once.
I can't explain why people felt you were a liar, maybe you're stories were unbelievable, couldn't tell you.
Everyone gets accused of a lot of things when they show up on these threads, right or wrong, it's just the way it is. Now quit whining for Gawd sakes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rh, You wouldn't know your own head from a hole in the ground. You don't have a tenth of the class, guts, fire, and honesty that Rose has. You can take your little post shot at me but the truth is that you're a spec of dust that I blow off the front of my boot. Rose is no bully but she is a fighter and about a thousand times the woman you are. ;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
Yes, you are a really nice guy! You get what you shove out.
I didn't say I was a nice guy and your links go no where again. I believe it was you who was getting what you were "shoving out". Keep in mind you've been calling me and others names like "idiot", and "wuss", "bitch" and other belittling names for awhile now.

I understand that you want to blame me for your behavior but I am only responsible for my own. I don't deny defending myself and sometimes my friends when I saw you and others telling lies about them and myself.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90049 Jan 12, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
The President has failed us
ANOTHER PROMISE BROKEN!
Millions noticing paychecks lighter today, due to payroll tax hike
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published January 11, 2013
FoxNews.com
Gabriella HoffmanÂ’s paycheck is a little lighter today, thanks to a payroll tax increase that is forcing millions of Americans to make the kind of tough budget cuts their representatives in Washington lawmakers seem unwilling to tackle.
Hoffman, a 21-year-old Virginian who works at a nonprofit, estimates her paycheck will be roughly $30 less this biweekly pay period, or about $780 annually, thanks to the end of a two-year cut on payroll taxes, which fund Social Security. The tax has risen back up to 6.2 percent from 4.2 percent, costing someone making $50,000 annually about $1,000 per year and a household with two high-paid workers up to $4,500.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/11/lighter-...
You know, Cricket, the President didn't have to compromise with Republicans. We could have gone off the cliff (would have been okay with me), or he could have ended the extension for unemployment benefits which Republicans also demanded. I don't think any of us are happy with the outcome of the discussions, but many families who are already living on the edge have been spared even worse circumstances in the trade-off. it ultimately impacts consumer spending by taking away another chunk of disposable income, something that won't help us advance the economy.

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#90050 Jan 12, 2013
Obama is exploring doing away with the Castle Defense laws: http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/01/11/o...

...since he has the SS to defend his...

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#90051 Jan 12, 2013
"Chicago is th blueprint for national gun laws"- Barack Obama.

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#90052 Jan 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) Tue Responsibility 15
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... Tue Douglas 15
News Divided America: Clinton highlights lack of wom... Tue Ronald 20
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Jul 25 Tariffs 67
News Stuck With Slow Bus Service? Cuomo Is Completel... Jul 23 Indict CUOMO 1
News US surgeon general reacts to new Florida Zika c... Jul 23 LAVON AFFAIR 1
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... Jul 23 RiccardoFire 12
More from around the web