The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381240 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

John Elway

Brea, CA

#89042 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Electric Cars Don't Sell But Let's Build More Anyway
Government Failure: With $1.4 billion in help from American taxpayers, Nissan has begun assembling its electric vehicle in Tennessee. It had better use some of the money to buy a large parking lot to store all those unsold cars. During Obama's first year in office, he promised to "put 1 million ...
07:01 PM ET
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0323...
"put 1 million ...
07:01 PM ET"

Beyond a doubt the smartest thing you've ever posted.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#89043 Jan 10, 2013
YOU did not really do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Rose, Rose, you know when we all know that you are not telling the truth? It is like Obama it is whenever your lips are moving, but since this is topix and we can not see your lips we will assume that it is whenever you post you are not telling the truth. Yep, a blast from the past - A silent reader. Gzeena is telling the truth and you are not. Rose we all know that you and your friends attacked, posted personal information, and generally harassed S Barnes off. By friends I mean US Mail, Rico, Shayla, Frito Bandito, and many others who posted the personal information of S Barnes, family and friends plus as you stated her website. Shayla would even brag she got it from public records like the ones her bail bondsman husband could get. Your hate for her was evident in your posts by the way sneered at her postings against illegal immigration.
BTW, your posts have not changed from those years ago - same words and same mean style. SO, when did you move over to this forum? The poor "US politics" forum which now has to listen to your mean style. Still, posting on Helium your stories? How is White American? Finally, how do you know that you have not hurt S Barnes? I can not find the website, can you? Rose, we are going hope against hope that maybe one day you might change and tell the truth. You know like Gzeena does and others that support Gzeena do too.
Sock Much?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89044 Jan 10, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea , Hey Gzeena. What was it Rose , Rico, and Shaya said to S.B.?
Not to mention Rico claiming he was out side Her house.
Oh yeah is your phone ringing off the hook sweety?
They get what they give I suppose?
You got that right.

"If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.~Michel Eyquem de Montaigne"
John Elway

Brea, CA

#89045 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> Traitors forfeit their citizenship, dude.
That can't happen to an American born person. Jail maybe, forfeit of citizenship? I think not.

Religion made them human

#89046 Jan 10, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and others keep bringing them up sweetie! Can't get away from it!
Those precious relationships and sharing all of your personal information with strangers is exactly what caused all of the hoopla anyway.
" You and others keep bringing them up sweetie! Can't get away from it!"

It's more like you can't keep your nose away from it.
Pay Per View

Fullerton, CA

#89047 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.., you go right a head, treasonous punk. You go right ahead with your so-call 2nd Amendment insurrection. Just pray for resurrection.
I can't wait to watch the insurrection get snuffed out by a couple of hellfire missiles.

San Ramon, CA

#89048 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Rose, Rose, Rose, you know when we all know that you are not telling the truth? It is like Obama it is whenever your lips are moving, but since this is topix and we can not see your lips we will assume that it is whenever you post you are not telling the truth. Yep, a blast from the past - A silent reader. Gzeena is telling the truth and you are not. Rose we all know that you and your friends attacked, posted personal information, and generally harassed S Barnes off. By friends I mean US Mail, Rico, Shayla, Frito Bandito, and many others who posted the personal information of S Barnes, family and friends plus as you stated her website. Shayla would even brag she got it from public records like the ones her bail bondsman husband could get. Your hate for her was evident in your posts by the way sneered at her postings against illegal immigration.
BTW, your posts have not changed from those years ago - same words and same mean style. SO, when did you move over to this forum? The poor "US politics" forum which now has to listen to your mean style. Still, posting on Helium your stories? How is White American? Finally, how do you know that you have not hurt S Barnes? I can not find the website, can you? Rose, we are going hope against hope that maybe one day you might change and tell the truth. You know like Gzeena does and others that support Gzeena do too.
LMFAO in your face!!!

Another new sock. Oh wait, Torchwood is that you??? LOL!

I did not "harass Barnes off" of anything.

By the way, you're full of chit whoever you are and just mimicking the same lies, same distortions of the truth, some insults and accusations as those you work with in this harassment game.

You lost a long time ago. Evil never wins.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#89049 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
" You and others keep bringing them up sweetie! Can't get away from it!"
It's more like you can't keep your nose away from it.
That would be because she's right in the thick of it all.

San Ramon, CA

#89050 Jan 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is at the top mod 8 forum bitching and whining.
Wrong. That's Ghost Rider and Quirky. OH yeah, you were there too.

Who's next? The whole sock drawer? LOL!

Location hidden

#89051 Jan 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not spinning anything. Just because the truth doesn't suit your agenda to character assassinate Rose does not change that it's the truth.
You and some others just can't get over your obsession with Rose can you?
Too bad for You Gzeena is telling the truth. I saw it all. Rose and her friends did all that and more.

Religion made them human

#89052 Jan 10, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't treason about the only way a natural born citizen can be striped of their citizenship while still inside the United States?
Working as a public servant of a foreign government. I have a friend who renounced his citizenship to become a General Consul of the Dominican Republic in a large US city. But, I can't remember whether or not he went through the notions in the US or in the Dominican Republic. His wife and children remained US citizens.
Kinky Quirky

Fullerton, CA

#89053 Jan 10, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don`t you STFU Jagoff. Go play with your PR Chinga OOOOGA BOOOOGA Doll Slime ball!
Kinks Hatred Lyrics
You keep on accusing me
Of making your life misery
But if that's not abusing me, what isn't
You wanna be my friend, well it's too late
My love for you has turned to hate
And i think that it's a permanent condition
You say you wanna make the peace
Smile and turn the other cheek
I can't put myself in such a weak position
Now i'm willing to accept this fate
You and me just can't cohabitate
We agree to hate and that's our fast decision

Hatred, hatred
Is the only thing that keeps us together
Hatred, hatred
Is the only thing that lasts forever

Driven by hate, driven by hate
On the surface i'm a mild-mannered person
That's until you scratch the animal inside
Then you bring out all my animal aggression
I gotta hatred for you that is never gonna die
Driven to hate, driven to hate
Driven to hate, driven to hate

Chorus:
Hatred, hatred
Hatred, hatred

While races try to integrate
Nations try to gravitate
Towards equal rights, regardless of religion
Politicians might decree
For the sake of humanity
Love and peace instead of a collision
You and me accept reality
There's no way that we can agree
The world can't make us alter this position
At least you and i know where we stand
We can't be friends, walk hand in hand
My hostility for you defies description

Hatred, hatred
Hatred, hatred

Hate's the only thing we have in common
There's no escape, we'll always be this way
So we might as well just learn to live together
'cos we're gonna be this way till our dying day

Chorus

If you keep on putting me down
Rub my name into the ground
I'll drag the dirt all over town about you
And if you spread the filth on me
I'll only have one remedy
I'll spill the beans, you'll see i've got a mouth, too

Chorus (2x)

Yeah, hatred
Your attitude is downright rude
Your jokes appall me, they're so crude
Why don't you just drop dead and don't recover
I'm the mirror to your mood
You hate me and i hate you
So at least we understand each other
Hatred, hatred is the only thing that lasts, what is it?
Hatred, hatred

Hatred, hatred
Hatred, hatred

Religion made them human

#89054 Jan 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We should start with Obama. He has failed us, IMO He is the insurrectionist. His past proves it.
You go right ahead... Show me how much you believe in your propaganda. Or are you too a coward that have to wait for someone else to fire the first shot?
John Elway

Brea, CA

#89055 Jan 10, 2013
Pay Per View wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait to watch the insurrection get snuffed out by a couple of hellfire missiles.
Yeah! That's the spirit! Love thy neighbor and all that!

Religion made them human

#89056 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You are so right! Here are some sayings about truth and dishonesty.
http://www.quotegarden.com/honesty.html
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.~Mark Twain
The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold.~Aristotle
With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back.~Russian proverb
The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff.~Ambrose Bierce
A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.~Edgar J. Mohn
When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback.~Bill Copeland
I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.~John Gotti
Worse than telling a lie is spending the rest of your life staying true to a lie.~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.~Tad Williams
There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously and posthumously.~Thomas Sowell
If you want to ruin the truth, stretch it.~Author Unknown
The truth is more important than the facts.~Frank Lloyd Wright
Like all valuable commodities, truth is often counterfeited.~James Cardinal Gibbons
Respect for the truth is an acquired taste.~Mark Van Doren, Liberal Education, 1943
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.~Winston Churchill
If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.~Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
It is not without good reason said, that he who has not a good memory should never take upon him the trade of lying.~Michel de Montaigne, translated from French
Truth that is naked is the most beautiful, and the simpler its expression the deeper is the impression it makes; this is partly because it gets unobstructed hold of the hearer’s mind without his being distracted by secondary thoughts, and partly because he feels that here he is not being corrupted or deceived by the arts of rhetoric, but that the whole effect is got from the thing itself.~Arthur Schopenhauer, translated from German
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.~Oscar Wilde
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.~Mark Twain
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation.~Saki
Some people will not tolerate such emotional honesty in communication. They would rather defend their dishonesty on the grounds that it might hurt others. Therefore, having rationalized their phoniness into nobility, they settle for superficial relationships.~Author Unknown
Why don't you start telling the truth about who you really are? Shall we?
The Crucible

Canyon Country, CA

#89057 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You got that right.
"If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.~Michel Eyquem de Montaigne"
You a little late for your era there Salem.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89058 Jan 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be because she's right in the thick of it all.
Just what is it you THINK I am in the thick of sweetie????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89059 Jan 10, 2013
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Wednesday asked the White House if it will once again miss the legal deadline for submitting an annual budget to Congress.

Under the law, Obama must submit a budget by the first Monday in February, but he has met the deadline only once. The annual budget submission is supposed to start a congressional budgeting process, but that has also broken down. The Senate last passed a budget resolution in 2009.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/...

Religion made them human

#89060 Jan 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be another lying creep who just danced out of the woodwork. Keep those socks rotated to keep 'em from stinkin' up the room. Your campaign is wasted effort. Just a complete utter waste, but perhaps you amuse yourselves. You disgust the other posters on this thread. Get yourself a life that doesn't involve starting your day plotting against Rose. You're seriously SICK in the head.
Touché!

Location hidden

#89061 Jan 10, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true RH. Rose doesn't mince words and won't back down and that's why she is harassed in the manner that she is. Nor is it just a small group of friends that she has. I can assure you her list of friends is far bigger then any of the rest of us.
I see nothing from you about the creep that's posting her personal information? Why is that? I thought you were fair minded...I guess I was wrong. So I can assume that you find that type of thing to be just fine. I guess we can all just watch your info being posted all over the threads as well. After all if it's right for it to be done to Rose it's right to be done to you as well.
But don't worry our little group isn't the ones that do that type of thing. It's always been the radical right that play dirty. So you're safe from us.
Well, White American, still here backing up Roses untruths? Maybe Republican Honey does not feel the posting of personal information is right, but because of all your attacks she can't state it. She just knows when she sees the truth and when she does not. BTW, you were perfectly fine when Rose posted other poster's personal information. You are right that liberals play dirty pool - you know like Obama did for his re-election. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... 1 hr Propaganda 3
News 14 weird facts that you probably didn't know ab... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 3
News Love, Sex and All the Rest: Summer Sex + Date S... 4 hr Hasaun A Lee 1
News Malia Obama to take gap year before entering Ha... 5 hr Three Days 2
News Wyoming Celebrates Tourism Week (May '13) 14 hr Y Yeshet Gobena 3
News U.S. President Obama to visit Hiroshima in late... 20 hr californio 89
News Donald Trump says Republican race all but over ... 20 hr Holy Silicon Wafer 2
More from around the web