The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 328659 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#89026 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Where's jackie poo? looking for his spine?
He is at the top mod 8 forum bitching and whining.
John Elway

Brea, CA

#89027 Jan 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I've never heard of this idea. So tell me, do we send our "guppies to some sort of age-appropriate boot camp? I like the idea of teaching them self-reliance, but I'm not for weapons in the hands of children. They deserve to retain their innocence and idealism as long as possible. But I would like to hear more details.
It's an old idea. Funny you left are latching onto it now.
Here's an excerpt

Here's the whole idea
http://www.youtube.com/movie...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89028 Jan 10, 2013
0 is a "traitor" ...
``````````

The Clamor for Obama's Impeachment

Note: You might want to start at the Barack Obama Index Page, especially if you arrived here by using a search engine.

Subsections on this page:

Calls for Obama's resignation

Calls for Obama's impeachment

Grounds for impeachment

President Obama tells Lockheed Martin not to issue layoff notices until after election day

Other grounds for impeachment

MORE
http://www.akdart.com/obama86.html
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89029 Jan 10, 2013
President Obama Evidently Hates America

Note: You might want to start at the Barack Obama Index Page, especially if you arrived here by using a search engine.

This page is a byproduct of another nearby page about President Obama's Intentions for America. It is sad to see someone in the White House who has such obvious contempt for American traditions, and especially for free-market capitalism and individual liberty.

On this page:

Evidently Obama hates America

Obama bows down to King Abdullah

Obama bows to Emperor Akihito

Obama bows to Chinese President Hu

Obama attempts to redefine September 11

On the next page:

Obama is weakening America's defenses

Obama is weakening our allies' defenses

http://www.akdart.com/obama142.html#1404

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#89030 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my suspicions you're an actual vertebrate.
I have my suspicions that you're a mollusk - something like a leech.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89031 Jan 10, 2013
Electric Cars Don't Sell But Let's Build More Anyway

Government Failure: With $1.4 billion in help from American taxpayers, Nissan has begun assembling its electric vehicle in Tennessee. It had better use some of the money to buy a large parking lot to store all those unsold cars. During Obama's first year in office, he promised to "put 1 million ...
07:01 PM ET

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0323...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89032 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I could care less about your relationships."
You're in perpetual denial. Of course you do. If you didn't you wouldn't be sticking your snout regarding posters that don't post here anymore.
You and others keep bringing them up sweetie! Can't get away from it!

Those precious relationships and sharing all of your personal information with strangers is exactly what caused all of the hoopla anyway.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#89033 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any asians, mexicans, blacks, eskimos?
Asians are in Asia. Mexicans are in Mexico, and offhand, I don't know anybody from the Native tribes of Alaska who hold Cabinet positions. But, I do believe in nomination based on merit, not based on quotas. I believe merit crosses all racial, gender and ethnic lines, and I don't keep a score card on who is what. It's more important to me that they know what they're doing and how to get the job done.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89034 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> Traitors forfeit their citizenship, dude.
Isn't treason about the only way a natural born citizen can be striped of their citizenship while still inside the United States?

Religion made them human

#89035 Jan 10, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
You post, expect replies. Your commands mean ZERO.
You currently have
ZERO CREDIBILITY.
You have told too many lies. We all saw the proof in "some" obit. We don't even cared who you are. Your lying did you in.
If I can give an old lady any advice in your position, it would be this. Be honest and post responsibly. Everyone deserves a second chance. Cheers!
STFU, Rose owns yerass.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#89036 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
We should start with Obama. He has failed us, IMO He is the insurrectionist. His past proves it.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#89037 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears i do know what vertebrate means, wormy.
Actualy it's kind of obvious that you don't.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89038 Jan 10, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a lot of guilt to provide such a lengthy explanation in your defense. Good grief!!!
You are so right! Here are some sayings about truth and dishonesty.

http://www.quotegarden.com/honesty.html
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.~Mark Twain

The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold.~Aristotle

With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back.~Russian proverb

The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff.~Ambrose Bierce

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.~Edgar J. Mohn

When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback.~Bill Copeland

I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.~John Gotti

Worse than telling a lie is spending the rest of your life staying true to a lie.~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.~Tad Williams

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously and posthumously.~Thomas Sowell

If you want to ruin the truth, stretch it.~Author Unknown

The truth is more important than the facts.~Frank Lloyd Wright

Like all valuable commodities, truth is often counterfeited.~James Cardinal Gibbons

Respect for the truth is an acquired taste.~Mark Van Doren, Liberal Education, 1943

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.~Winston Churchill

If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.~Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

It is not without good reason said, that he who has not a good memory should never take upon him the trade of lying.~Michel de Montaigne, translated from French

Truth that is naked is the most beautiful, and the simpler its expression the deeper is the impression it makes; this is partly because it gets unobstructed hold of the hearerís mind without his being distracted by secondary thoughts, and partly because he feels that here he is not being corrupted or deceived by the arts of rhetoric, but that the whole effect is got from the thing itself.~Arthur Schopenhauer, translated from German

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.~Oscar Wilde

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.~Mark Twain

A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation.~Saki

Some people will not tolerate such emotional honesty in communication. They would rather defend their dishonesty on the grounds that it might hurt others. Therefore, having rationalized their phoniness into nobility, they settle for superficial relationships.~Author Unknown

Religion made them human

#89040 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears i do know what vertebrate means, wormy.
If you scroll back enough you'll come across a whole bunch of crow recipes I posted.

Enjoy!

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#89039 Jan 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is at the top mod 8 forum bitching and whining.
What's he bitchin' about?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#89041 Jan 10, 2013
YOU did not really do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Rose, Rose, you know when we all know that you are not telling the truth? It is like Obama it is whenever your lips are moving, but since this is topix and we can not see your lips we will assume that it is whenever you post you are not telling the truth. Yep, a blast from the past - A silent reader. Gzeena is telling the truth and you are not. Rose we all know that you and your friends attacked, posted personal information, and generally harassed S Barnes off. By friends I mean US Mail, Rico, Shayla, Frito Bandito, and many others who posted the personal information of S Barnes, family and friends plus as you stated her website. Shayla would even brag she got it from public records like the ones her bail bondsman husband could get. Your hate for her was evident in your posts by the way sneered at her postings against illegal immigration.
BTW, your posts have not changed from those years ago - same words and same mean style. SO, when did you move over to this forum? The poor "US politics" forum which now has to listen to your mean style. Still, posting on Helium your stories? How is White American? Finally, how do you know that you have not hurt S Barnes? I can not find the website, can you? Rose, we are going hope against hope that maybe one day you might change and tell the truth. You know like Gzeena does and others that support Gzeena do too.
You seem to be another lying creep who just danced out of the woodwork. Keep those socks rotated to keep 'em from stinkin' up the room. Your campaign is wasted effort. Just a complete utter waste, but perhaps you amuse yourselves. You disgust the other posters on this thread. Get yourself a life that doesn't involve starting your day plotting against Rose. You're seriously SICK in the head.
John Elway

Brea, CA

#89042 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Electric Cars Don't Sell But Let's Build More Anyway
Government Failure: With $1.4 billion in help from American taxpayers, Nissan has begun assembling its electric vehicle in Tennessee. It had better use some of the money to buy a large parking lot to store all those unsold cars. During Obama's first year in office, he promised to "put 1 million ...
07:01 PM ET
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0323...
"put 1 million ...
07:01 PM ET"

Beyond a doubt the smartest thing you've ever posted.

Religion made them human

#89043 Jan 10, 2013
YOU did not really do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Rose, Rose, you know when we all know that you are not telling the truth? It is like Obama it is whenever your lips are moving, but since this is topix and we can not see your lips we will assume that it is whenever you post you are not telling the truth. Yep, a blast from the past - A silent reader. Gzeena is telling the truth and you are not. Rose we all know that you and your friends attacked, posted personal information, and generally harassed S Barnes off. By friends I mean US Mail, Rico, Shayla, Frito Bandito, and many others who posted the personal information of S Barnes, family and friends plus as you stated her website. Shayla would even brag she got it from public records like the ones her bail bondsman husband could get. Your hate for her was evident in your posts by the way sneered at her postings against illegal immigration.
BTW, your posts have not changed from those years ago - same words and same mean style. SO, when did you move over to this forum? The poor "US politics" forum which now has to listen to your mean style. Still, posting on Helium your stories? How is White American? Finally, how do you know that you have not hurt S Barnes? I can not find the website, can you? Rose, we are going hope against hope that maybe one day you might change and tell the truth. You know like Gzeena does and others that support Gzeena do too.
Sock Much?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89044 Jan 10, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea , Hey Gzeena. What was it Rose , Rico, and Shaya said to S.B.?
Not to mention Rico claiming he was out side Her house.
Oh yeah is your phone ringing off the hook sweety?
They get what they give I suppose?
You got that right.

"If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.~Michel Eyquem de Montaigne"
John Elway

Brea, CA

#89045 Jan 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
That can't happen to an American born person. Jail maybe, forfeit of citizenship? I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 1 hr American_Infidel 1
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) 6 hr punkygirl13 460
News Cruz, Christie go after Obama on Israel 7 hr Miserlou 2
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 7 hr Car man 1
News U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Den... Wed wild child 1
News Five Things That Make Fort Collins Residents Ge... May 25 We hate fort coll... 1
News Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14) May 25 al3abbanat 4
More from around the web