The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395640 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#82696 Jan 1, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is as bad as your breath. Now stick your nose in some more.
Dude, can you at least TRY to keep things on an adult level?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82697 Jan 1, 2013
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.

I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killin’ machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I’m in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me,‘cuz I’ll win, I’m one-of-a-kind and I’ll bring death to the place you’re about to be: another river of blood runnin’ under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you’ll never stand alone. I’m last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a Devil-Dog I’m marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I’ll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don’t bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Devil-Dog I’m marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.

I am a *Devil-Dog, I’m marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome ...
http://www.thewarriorsong.com/lyrics.html

Devil Dogs
http://www.devildogs.info/

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82698 Jan 1, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed Rico, then came Shayla....I think...LOL!
You all followed me here except Ralff I think.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82699 Jan 1, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , Rose sounds a lot like Obama!
YepperZ ...
Just a talking head that spews LIES! ;0)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82700 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're still lying, POS. I did not follow you here.
But I find it interesting that you accuse me of seeking your attention when it's consistently been YOU baiting me, gossiping about me to others, and seeking MY attention. You do it often. So you just accused me of exactly what YOU have been doing.
I don't even remember the first time I posted on this thread or to whom. You silly little children seem to cling to the most stupid and petty chit though.
I don't require yours or anyone else's attention, POS. I don't even have to post to many of you and you start some crap with me.
Didn't open your links. I've read enough of your boring nonsense.
You are still following me. Why? Do you need more medicine? LMAO

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82701 Jan 1, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
A simple "Hooray for me!" would have sufficed, Posi.
We study people like you in great detail. It's people like me that move mankind forward and not Obama and the rest of his ilk including you. It's your ilk that will "hooray" us eventually...., guaranteed. LOL
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#82702 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
No "Melissa," there was no "plea for attention" on my part.
So shall we assume that every "stand alone" post is a plea for attention because there are many by your cohorts. Or how about posts by grey box trolls with hidden proxies who provoke and instigate to cause discord?
Are YOU needing some attention perhaps?
No one controls me, and NTR is neither "evil" nor a "witch." You must have been projecting.
You trolls seem to be having a convention here tonight, or is it the Night of the Living Dead on Topix? LOL!
Liar, Yes You Rose this is indicative of you big time.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82703 Jan 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am really surprised that you were the only one to actually see this and outwardly confirm that she did in fact follow me to this thread. LMAO! Hey Ralff. Are you thinking the same thing I am now, and that I recollect was then thinking as well when I made that first post?
I would have to assume you are at this point and I must say that that is simply amazing, and I am dumbfounded by the parallels of the processes in regards to individual thought, if my assumption is correct.
<quoted text>
LMFAO! You really are about five emotionally aren't you?
I did not follow YOU here as you accused me. I never denied that you were the first person to post here. I guess that must mean that EVERYONE followed you here if they posted after you did.
I can't even find my first post yet.
I'm almost certain that your "ASSumptions" are incorrect, and you're simply playing your usual attention-seeking games, POS by pretending to have inside knowledge which you don't.
Stop lying and grow the hell up. You're no James Bond. LOL!
Why are you posting to me in regards to my reply to Ralff?
Quit following me. Reported for stalking. LOL
Sneaky Pete

Elk Grove Village, IL

#82704 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not follow YOU here as you accused me. I never denied that you were the first person to post here. I guess that must mean that EVERYONE followed you here if they posted after you did.
I'm almost certain that your "ASSumptions" are incorrect, and you're simply playing your usual attention-seeking games, POS by pretending to have inside knowledge which you don't.
To the membership of Operation Pegasus.

Greetings,

As you must know, NTR and Rose have made some startling inquiries regarding various activities which happen on this forum, that, we as the operating group, cannot allow.

As you well know, for reasons of security, I cannot divulge pertinent said data on some of the more sensitive aspects of these activities, in this, an open forum.

However, when conditions become non-conducive for growth not only in our environment and at the personal level when certain readers and posters can no longer be thought of as real American patriots,(NTR-Rose etc. and cast), and when Washington itself in particular cannot be influenced any further, the weather is seriously lacking any appreciable precipitation.

It should be wet.

Please submit your view on this matter no later than January 15, 2013.

Your individual attention and action to this matter is critical to the continuance and winning attitude we, the operating group.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82705 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
And for our GREAT COMPUTER your optical ink.
Sneaky Pete

Elk Grove Village, IL

#82706 Jan 1, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed Rico, then came Shayla....I think...LOL!
Shayla is puffin on Rico's popsicle.
Ghon Arreah

Elk Grove Village, IL

#82707 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said that POS wasn't the first person to post here.
I did not FOLLOW him here though. Did YOU follow POS here Ralff to play little lapdog for him? LOL!
You two are such girly girls I swear.
Reported in accordance with the federal stalking statutes.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82708 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said that POS wasn't the first person to post here.
I did not FOLLOW him here though. Did YOU follow POS here Ralff to play little lapdog for him? LOL!
You two are such girly girls I swear.
YOU DID SO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82709 Jan 2, 2013
Do you 'guys' realize how "stoopid" you lQQk ???
IF you wanna talk SPEW go to another website!

Let the ones WHO want to talk about the jerk FAILING
do SO in fairly intelligent terms!

I "know" that's above some of ya's LEVEL ...
but ... Geeeshhhhh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82710 Jan 2, 2013
WE'LL SEE WHO'S RIGHT ON JUDGMENT DAY
Exclusive: Richard Rives wagers obedience to God's Word is safer choice

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/well-see-whos-righ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82711 Jan 2, 2013
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/0...

AMEN <3
Sexy White Princess

Henderson, NV

#82712 Jan 2, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
To the membership of Operation Pegasus.
Greetings,
As you must know, NTR and Rose have made some startling inquiries regarding various activities which happen on this forum, that, we as the operating group, cannot allow.
As you well know, for reasons of security, I cannot divulge pertinent said data on some of the more sensitive aspects of these activities, in this, an open forum.
However, when conditions become non-conducive for growth not only in our environment and at the personal level when certain readers and posters can no longer be thought of as real American patriots,(NTR-Rose etc. and cast), and when Washington itself in particular cannot be influenced any further, the weather is seriously lacking any appreciable precipitation.
It should be wet.
Please submit your view on this matter no later than January 15, 2013.
Your individual attention and action to this matter is critical to the continuance and winning attitude we, the operating group.
Get Dick and see me in the morning!
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#82713 Jan 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ;)
<quoted text>
Hey ya Malcontented little dredge. Running of the bulls is just a fkn stupid as Mariachi music.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#82714 Jan 2, 2013
Sexy White Princess wrote:
<quoted text>Get Dick and see me in the morning!
Still on the night shift Eh Rico? Not enough seniority yet Huh?
truman

Boise, ID

#82715 Jan 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/0...
AMEN <3
What a self rightous tedious demented cow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly IV Harm Reduction 8 min CaptnRon 1,306
News 15 African American history destinations in Was... 10 hr ThomasA 4
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 18 hr aryanqueen311 282
Wilmington harm reduction Sep 25 Johnny Depp 14
News Trump adds names to Supreme Court wish list Sep 24 Synque 3
News Federal intervention on oil pipeline project un... Sep 22 southern at heart 51
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Sep 22 Bandirma 34
More from around the web