2 US warships to dock in Philippines

2 US warships to dock in Philippines

There are 730 comments on the Stars and Stripes story from Dec 29, 2012, titled 2 US warships to dock in Philippines. In it, Stars and Stripes reports that:

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stars and Stripes.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#587 Jan 29, 2013
AkongaunAnobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting your "credible" stats Don?
Please crawl back to your very own diving site damaged and poisoned by your own cyanide.
I have posted those stats from so many sources so many times just Google it. Also search for 50 of your main rivers are dead from trash. Dead as in fish can't live in them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588 Jan 29, 2013
AkongaunAnobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting your "credible" stats Don?
Please crawl back to your very own diving site damaged and poisoned by your own cyanide.
That subject was covered in this forum, years ago....pinoys are hell on their environment, of course you can pretend this isn't true.....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Kitimat, Canada

#589 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The OFWS are not prostitutes or sex workers. I don't care about your personal activities, I suggest don't brag about it.
O come on...if it wasnt for the fact that your Filipina woman have to support their babies, because the Filipino father ran off...

there would be no sex industry in the Philippines...

.Study: 70% of Pinay maids in ME abused | UCAN Philippines
philippines.ucanews.com/.../study-70-of-pinay... 19, 2012 –... especially Saudi Arabia, mostly suffer from exploitation and abuse by their employers,... Study: 70% of Pinay maids in ME abused thumbnail ...

Makati, Philippines

#590 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That subject was covered in this forum, years ago....pinoys are hell on their environment, of course you can pretend this isn't true.....
LOLOL!!!!! That idiot stopped posting when I destroyed him saying we destroyed the entire reef.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#592 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be the one to get over it. I'm anti abortion and you're pro abortion.
No, you are anti-law and I am pro-law.
You call me "hypocrite", I call that freedom of speech .
The two are not diametrically opposed, stooge.

You are free to speak hypocritically. You do it well.
What do you call yourself advocating to abortion...it's called "pro abortion"...what do you want to call it??
Pro-law
Pro-freedom
Pro-Constitution
Pro-choice

Take your pick.
God is not vengeful, but you are, calling me all names because I'm pro life. God is the creation of all people, not only insecure and prejudiced like you.
Thank you - you just admitted that God is the creation of people. he was invented by insecure stooges like you.
Even with the legalization of abortion here in the USA, there are thousands of children abandoned and everything you described of sodomized, raped, etc. etc.
Yes, because not enough pregnancies were terminated. Those children were born because their parents were irresponsible.
It's the devil who is working..you can't get rid of these evil minded criminals.
The Devil is another creation of the weak minded.
Everyday, you can hear men attempting to kidnap girls/boys from schools, etc. ABORTION will not stop these kinds of evil deeds.
You just proposed a logical fallacy. I advise you purchase Linda Mc Menimans' book on debate. Study up and come back when you don't make such ridiculous assumptions.
Abortion is still a "tough" topic here in the USA.
Only among close minded people who want others to behave as they demand.
So if you are pro abortion, that is your right and as we're living in a democratic country, I am pro life. So don't be a loser by calling me all kinds of name.
Anyone else notice her hypocrisy again?
I can't stop people if they want to end their pregnancy, but I have the right to say that I don't agree on stopping pregnancy especially if it's already on the 7 to 9th months.
Yes, you have the right to behave so arrogantly.
Doctors and judges are still talking of guidelines on whether to abort or not late pregnancies.
No kidding? Conservatives will always demand that the topic be discussed.

I do find it funny that you are now asserting that late term abortions are more evil than early ones though. That is hypocrisy at work again.
The risk involving a mother and the child are great. There are babies born immatured sometimes survive and become a great inspiring story.
Some become Osama bin Laden, John Wayne Gacy, Adolph Hitler, Eric Klebold, Sirhan Sirhan, Pol Pot, Richard Speck, Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Timothy McVeigh, Genghis Khan, Judas, Idi Amin, Kony, Marquis du Sade, Benito Mussolini, et al. I won't add the names of the most recent assault rifle killers in the U.S. because they, like you, are garbage.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#593 Jan 29, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
O come on...if it wasnt for the fact that your Filipina woman have to support their babies, because the Filipino father ran off...
there would be no sex industry in the Philippines...
.Study: 70% of Pinay maids in ME abused | UCAN Philippines
philippines.ucanews.com/.../study-70-of-pinay... 19, 2012 –... especially Saudi Arabia, mostly suffer from exploitation and abuse by their employers,... Study: 70% of Pinay maids in ME abused thumbnail ...
Oh come on, you can find deadbeat fathers all over the world, including Canada. Those OFWS mothers are role models wanting to support their children for a better future. If some fall to abuse and trafficking, too bad and I hope they'll survive and escape from their abusive employers.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#594 Jan 29, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are anti-law and I am pro-law.
<quoted text>
The two are not diametrically opposed, stooge.
You are free to speak hypocritically. You do it well.
<quoted text>
Pro-law
Pro-freedom
Pro-Constitution
Pro-choice
Take your pick.
<quoted text>
Thank you - you just admitted that God is the creation of people. he was invented by insecure stooges like you.
<quoted text>
Yes, because not enough pregnancies were terminated. Those children were born because their parents were irresponsible.
<quoted text>
The Devil is another creation of the weak minded.
<quoted text>
You just proposed a logical fallacy. I advise you purchase Linda Mc Menimans' book on debate. Study up and come back when you don't make such ridiculous assumptions.
<quoted text>
Only among close minded people who want others to behave as they demand.
<quoted text>
Anyone else notice her hypocrisy again?
<quoted text>
Yes, you have the right to behave so arrogantly.
<quoted text>
No kidding? Conservatives will always demand that the topic be discussed.
I do find it funny that you are now asserting that late term abortions are more evil than early ones though. That is hypocrisy at work again.
<quoted text>
Some become Osama bin Laden, John Wayne Gacy, Adolph Hitler, Eric Klebold, Sirhan Sirhan, Pol Pot, Richard Speck, Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Timothy McVeigh, Genghis Khan, Judas, Idi Amin, Kony, Marquis du Sade, Benito Mussolini, et al. I won't add the names of the most recent assault rifle killers in the U.S. because they, like you, are garbage.
Whatever, I'm pro life and you're what??? Pro law to pro abortion?
lol, you're so talking garbage for a master degree holder. Weirdo...lolllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll

Makati, Philippines

#595 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on, you can find deadbeat fathers all over the world, including Canada. Those OFWS mothers are role models wanting to support their children for a better future. If some fall to abuse and trafficking, too bad and I hope they'll survive and escape from their abusive employers.
Another deflection. Also a news alert, there is information in the news everyday about of the risk a women takes going OFW. They do it anyway.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Kitimat, Canada

#596 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
yes but there are enough deadbeat fathers in the Philippines to create a booming sex industry
you and I both know it...

yes heros where 70% of them face abuse.... so that lazy beggar family in the Philippines can walk around and talk big...

and who are you kidding? that money dosent just go for the kids... it goes to the parents, brothers sisters aunts uncles... cousins nephew, nieces..

I can understand that money going back for kids... but not able bodied grown adults... and you know thats the case...

Makati, Philippines

#597 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
yes but there are enough deadbeat fathers in the Philippines to create a booming sex industry
yes heros where 70% of them face abuse.... so that lazy beggar family in the Philippines can walk around and talk big...
and who are you kidding? that money dosent just go for the kids... it goes to the parents, brothers sisters aunts uncles... cousins nephew, nieces..
I can understand that money going back for kids... but not able bodied grown adults... and you know thats the case...
The boxing gym I go to moved. Across the street is a house full of bar girls and their dead beat boyfriends. I watch them come home 10am from their bar fines, give money to the boyfriends and by the end of my workout these dead beat boyfriends are drinking while the girlfriend is sleeping off all the boom boom they had to do.

Their being evicted for not paying the rent. One girl is only 14. Sad state of affairs that is allowed to go on here.

LOLOL!!!!! Watch how many Flips pile on me blaming me for it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598 Jan 29, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!!! That idiot stopped posting when I destroyed him saying we destroyed the entire reef.
How could anyone not travel around there, seeing the garbage and trash all over the place, then defend....what they have done to their wildlife and environment?
lol

San Francisco, CA

#599 Jan 29, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Another deflection. Also a news alert, there is information in the news everyday about of the risk a women takes going OFW. They do it anyway.
Yes, the risk of working abroad especially as a maid is too great.
But fortunately, not all fall to that kind of category. I hope these women going to work as maid should stay at home and find jobs where they are respected and protected.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#600 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Re booming sex industry, might be because of men like you patronizing them..

How do you know that it's going to relatives and not for the kids?? Well, that's the right of the earner to decide whom he/she gives her hard earned money, don't you think so? How come you're so particular on how a person spends his money? You're wasting your time as you can't change the customs of Filipinos, helping their adult relatives. As I said, that's their own hard earned money, how they spend it, it's none of your business, dugh..
lol

San Francisco, CA

#601 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How could anyone not travel around there, seeing the garbage and trash all over the place, then defend....what they have done to their wildlife and environment?
How can you say that you see the garbage and trash all over the place when you're stuck in your computer.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#602 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That subject was covered in this forum, years ago....pinoys are hell on their environment, of course you can pretend this isn't true.....
GB you seems to be "hell" bound due to your exaggeration.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#603 Jan 29, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
The boxing gym I go to moved. Across the street is a house full of bar girls and their dead beat boyfriends. I watch them come home 10am from their bar fines, give money to the boyfriends and by the end of my workout these dead beat boyfriends are drinking while the girlfriend is sleeping off all the boom boom they had to do.
Their being evicted for not paying the rent. One girl is only 14. Sad state of affairs that is allowed to go on here.
LOLOL!!!!! Watch how many Flips pile on me blaming me for it.
How come wherever you go, you're surrounded with bar girls and dead beat boyfriends???? Birds of the same feathers flock together??lollllllllllllllllll l

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#604 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How come wherever you go, you're surrounded with bar girls and dead beat boyfriends???? Birds of the same feathers flock together??lollllllllllllllllll l
They follow the money. My own brother moved into guest room when on hard times. the wife was kinda flirty with me wntil the money tree ran out. If I'd got some of here, they'd blackamil me. Another couple I know, the lady was doing guys in higer positions for advancement, he knew but lng as keep the Beamer thats what counts. Even on the Filipino Channel one host is talking about relationship every evening and don't know how many different guys she been with. The country treats her like some kind of queen, but I think she uses Taglish to keep her people uneducated for cheap labor.

#605 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, I'm pro life and you're what??? Pro law to pro abortion?
lol, you're so talking garbage for a master degree holder. Weirdo...lolllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll
You like to label others but hate when it is done in return.

You are anti-freedom. You seek to limit another citizen's legal rights.

You are anti-choice. You believe that your morality is superior to another.

You are truly insecure about my education. Thanks for letting others know about your weaknesses.

#606 Jan 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Re booming sex industry, might be because of men like you patronizing them..
No so. The vast majority of sexual services in the Philippines involve Filipinos. Those local spas - you know, the one in the barangay barber shop or spa - cater only to locals.
How do you know that it's going to relatives and not for the kids??
Because some of us actually spend time in the Philippines and see it happen.
Well, that's the right of the earner to decide whom he/she gives her hard earned money, don't you think so?
Sure. The OFW is fully entitled to create the next generation of desperate Pinoys.
How come you're so particular on how a person spends his money?
He wasn't.
You're wasting your time as you can't change the customs of Filipinos, helping their adult relatives. As I said, that's their own hard earned money, how they spend it, it's none of your business, dugh..
Wow. Your convoluted logic is getting worse. OFWs are the single biggest hurdle facing the economic stability of the Philippines. Far too many Filipinos sit on their asses and wait for the next money transfer to arrive from abroad. While away, Mrs. OFW decides that she is entitled to have a boyfriend. Back home, her spouse has a couple of his own. The kids see this and figure, that's just the custom of the OFW lifestyle. Congratulations.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#607 Jan 29, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to label others but hate when it is done in return.
You are anti-freedom. You seek to limit another citizen's legal rights.
You are anti-choice. You believe that your morality is superior to another.
You are truly insecure about my education. Thanks for letting others know about your weaknesses.
You are the one who is saying that my morality is superior to another, it came from your own mouth. Thank you for believing so.

I stand to my own conviction of pro life. If you can't accept that and continue to drag me to your nonsense, you can't make me stoop to your level of insecurity. CAll me names, still I'm pro life.

Get a life Mr weirdo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min M Wilson 387,782
News Brooklyn student wins Arctic study scholarship Thu Hasaun A Lee 2
News Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... (Apr '14) Wed New York Slumlords 76
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Jun 20 Mork from Ork 61
News US airlines to start scheduled flights to Cuba Jun 13 Fundieraisers 3
News Budget fight leaves Illinois stuck with overdue... Jun 13 Moved 24
News US airlines to start scheduled flights to Cuba Jun 12 Harry Paratestes 19
More from around the web