2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: Stars and Stripes 730

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Full Story
lol

San Francisco, CA

#566 Jan 26, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents were pretty irresponsible making you. Come on lol tell us the truth, they sold you to a bar didn't they.
Now the pedophile just roaming the bars of Angeles City is questioning my parents. FYI PEDOPHILE, my parents were responsible for my upbringing ...they did not abort me, so here I am.

You should be thankful with your parents too, they did not abort you. They are responsible for your upbringing to make you a good citizen. Unfortunately, when you grew up, you become a pedophile roaming the bars of Angeles city.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#567 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the pedophile just roaming the bars of Angeles City is questioning my parents. FYI PEDOPHILE, my parents were responsible for my upbringing ...they did not abort me, so here I am.
You should be thankful with your parents too, they did not abort you. They are responsible for your upbringing to make you a good citizen. Unfortunately, when you grew up, you become a pedophile roaming the bars of Angeles city.
So how do you know so much about Angeles City.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#568 Jan 26, 2013
People like lol insist that their morality is superior to that of others. They fail to realize their duplicity. They want others to live as they demand.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#569 Jan 26, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
People like lol insist that their morality is superior to that of others. They fail to realize their duplicity. They want others to live as they demand.
You should be thankful your parents did not abort you, foollllllllllllllllllllll for talking about duplicity and moral.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#570 Jan 26, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you know so much about Angeles City.
You have been exposing the black side of Angeles City in your postings...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll
Anybody who wants to know about a certain country, you can just google it..........is that a mystery now knowing about history of a place??????????lolllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

#571 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be thankful your parents did not abort you, foollllllllllllllllllllll for talking about duplicity and moral.
I should also be grateful that they didn't beat me, limit my education, pass me around the barangay for sexual gratification of neighbors, force me to move to the United States where I would slave cleaning toilets so I can send remittances home. It's too bad you can't say the same.

In the end, you believe that your morality should be acceptable to everyone. You want your Constitutional freedom to say what you like but don't want to give a female citizen the Constitutional freedom to control her body. Hypocrite.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#572 Jan 26, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I should also be grateful that they didn't beat me, limit my education, pass me around the barangay for sexual gratification of neighbors, force me to move to the United States where I would slave cleaning toilets so I can send remittances home. It's too bad you can't say the same.
In the end, you believe that your morality should be acceptable to everyone. You want your Constitutional freedom to say what you like but don't want to give a female citizen the Constitutional freedom to control her body. Hypocrite.
As I said, the topic here is abortion and pro life. Why do you have to revert to sexual gratification of neighbors...if you have that kind of neighborhood, not on my neighborhood. We're good christians.

And why are you so b..........sh about female body. Are you a woman? Don't talk about freedom to control a woman's body. Majority of women in the US believe in NO ABORTION...

Idiot, it's not hypocrisy if I don't agree on abortion? Why are you a controlling freak wanting to dictate your belief like a communist? We're living in a democratic country and have the legal right to do what you believe is right. There is no hypocrisy if I don't agree with your idea of abortion.

You should be thankful your parents did not abort you. If you see others being treated badly by their parents, fortunately, here in the US, abusive parents are put to jail. If parents in PH are not punished of abusing and neglecting their children, then God will punish them.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSttttttttttttttttttttt...
lol

San Francisco, CA

#573 Jan 26, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a woman who was sexually assaulted and moved to the US using an American name....I sympathize with you. Well at least you have a job slaving yourself as a toilet cleaner so you can send remittances home.

So what you said having 3 master degrees are all but lies. Well, it really shows who you are reading your vicious posts always attacking the person not the issue. Good you came out from the closet. Hopefully, you will speak good words instead of being malicious.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#574 Jan 26, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
You missed the election...she was for the poor and starving children, so of course she supported, Mitt Romney.....lol.....Nothing like a grasp of political science..........
The Devil

United States

#575 Jan 26, 2013
Her hypocracy will have her joining me when she dies. I'm roasting her terrible parents for dinner as we speak.

#576 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, the topic here is abortion and pro life. Why do you have to revert to sexual gratification of neighbors...if you have that kind of neighborhood, not on my neighborhood. We're good christians.
No, the topic here is "2 US warships dock in Philippines".

You really are dense. I hardly reverted to anything. It is well known that girls are routinely sexually abused in the Philippines. Often times it begins in the home and barangay. Try reality some time.
And why are you so b..........sh about female body. Are you a woman? Don't talk about freedom to control a woman's body. Majority of women in the US believe in NO ABORTION...
Why am I concerned about a woman's rights? Well, I defend all Americans rights to do so. You apparently believe that a woman should do as you say, rather than follow the law.

Actually, the majority of women in America are pro-choice. They do not want the government or some OFW telling them what to do with their bodies. How do I know? It's the law, stooge.
Idiot, it's not hypocrisy if I don't agree on abortion?
Your hypocrisy stems from your belief that your rights are more valuable than anothers.

Fuck you.
Why are you a controlling freak wanting to dictate your belief like a communist?
Actually, it is you who is a control freak. You refer to yourself as pro-life while labeling others as pro-abortion. No, you are anti-freedom. How do you like that label? You would do well in China.
We're living in a democratic country and have the legal right to do what you believe is right. There is no hypocrisy if I don't agree with your idea of abortion.
You don't have to agree. You simply cannot tell another that they have no right to end a pregnancy.
You should be thankful your parents did not abort you.
That is the typical stoogery of the anti-freedom movement. You forget that God gave you free choice - so does the Constitution.

Get over it.
If you see others being treated badly by their parents, fortunately, here in the US, abusive parents are put to jail.
Not always. Far too much abuse of children exists within the world.
If parents in PH are not punished of abusing and neglecting their children, then God will punish them.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSttttttttttttttttttttt...
That is your fantasy. Your vengeful God is the same one who allows abuse to happen. Why would your God allow toddlers to be reaped, sodomized, burned with cigarettes, locked in cages, beaten with sticks, forced to eat their own excrement?

God is the creation of people who are insecure.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#577 Jan 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the election...she was for the poor and starving children, so of course she supported, Mitt Romney.....lol.....Nothing like a grasp of political science..........
GB don't act naive, here I'm reminding you that our country is a democratic country. Respect the rights of others. That's democracy. Don't try to "grasp" you need to accept the truth.

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. Democracy allows eligible citizens to participate equally—either directly or through elected representatives—in the proposal, development, and creation of laws. It encompasses social, economic and cultural conditions that enable the free and equal practice of political self-determination."
lol

San Francisco, CA

#578 Jan 27, 2013
The Devil wrote:
Her hypocracy will have her joining me when she dies. I'm roasting her terrible parents for dinner as we speak.
Devil, you have been living on earth too long and you forget that when somebody does not advocate killing, she will not join you, but joining the kingdom of God. Those who advocate killing, will definitely at your pleasure. Enjoy the roasting of parents who are pro abortion.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#579 Jan 27, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the topic here is "2 US warships dock in Philippines".
You really are dense. I hardly reverted to anything. It is well known that girls are routinely sexually abused in the Philippines. Often times it begins in the home and barangay. Try reality some time.
<quoted text>
Why am I concerned about a woman's rights? Well, I defend all Americans rights to do so. You apparently believe that a woman should do as you say, rather than follow the law.
Actually, the majority of women in America are pro-choice. They do not want the government or some OFW telling them what to do with their bodies. How do I know? It's the law, stooge.
<quoted text>
Your hypocrisy stems from your belief that your rights are more valuable than anothers.
Fuck you.
<quoted text>
Actually, it is you who is a control freak. You refer to yourself as pro-life while labeling others as pro-abortion. No, you are anti-freedom. How do you like that label? You would do well in China.
<quoted text>
You don't have to agree. You simply cannot tell another that they have no right to end a pregnancy.
<quoted text>
That is the typical stoogery of the anti-freedom movement. You forget that God gave you free choice - so does the Constitution.
Get over it.
<quoted text>
Not always. Far too much abuse of children exists within the world.
<quoted text>
That is your fantasy. Your vengeful God is the same one who allows abuse to happen. Why would your God allow toddlers to be reaped, sodomized, burned with cigarettes, locked in cages, beaten with sticks, forced to eat their own excrement?
God is the creation of people who are insecure.
You should be the one to get over it. I'm anti abortion and you're pro abortion. You call me "hypocrite", I call that freedom of speech . What do you call yourself advocating to abortion...it's called "pro abortion"...what do you want to call it??

God is not vengeful, but you are, calling me all names because I'm pro life. God is the creation of all people, not only insecure and prejudiced like you.

Even with the legalization of abortion here in the USA, there are thousands of children abandoned and everything you described of sodomized, raped, etc. etc. It's the devil who is working..you can't get rid of these evil minded criminals. Everyday, you can hear men attempting to kidnap girls/boys from schools, etc. ABORTION will not stop these kinds of evil deeds.

Abortion is still a "tough" topic here in the USA. So if you are pro abortion, that is your right and as we're living in a democratic country, I am pro life. So don't be a loser by calling me all kinds of name. I can't stop people if they want to end their pregnancy, but I have the right to say that I don't agree on stopping pregnancy especially if it's already on the 7 to 9th months. Doctors and judges are still talking of guidelines on whether to abort or not late pregnancies. The risk involving a mother and the child are great. There are babies born immatured sometimes survive and become a great inspiring story.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#580 Jan 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to educate them if you have something better to say. Be responsible and don't make babies if you feel you're not ready to be a family man. period.
thats not my job it is the job of your government...

what I have to say is just common sense... you dont educated them

it really dosent bother me... I enjoyed paying 20 dollars a night for your women

if you want your people to prostitute themselves as OFWs and sex workers... all the power too you and them
lol

San Francisco, CA

#582 Jan 28, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not my job it is the job of your government...
what I have to say is just common sense... you dont educated them
it really dosent bother me... I enjoyed paying 20 dollars a night for your women
if you want your people to prostitute themselves as OFWs and sex workers... all the power too you and them
The OFWS are not prostitutes or sex workers. I don't care about your personal activities, I suggest don't brag about it.

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#583 Jan 28, 2013
Well it's been a good twenty years since the US Military left PI. A couple of years ago the Phillipines were wanting the US back. Strange how attitudes change.

I do wonder what the liberty policy was though.

It has gotten more stringent over the last couple of years. Even in home port.

Two beers max while on liberty
Liberty expires at midnight for all hands
Check in and out with the same person or persons in the liberty log.
Mandatory COMREL
Mandatory required fun

I've seen all these at one time or another..

AkongaunAnobaun

Philippines

#584 Jan 29, 2013
God save our coral reefs....

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#585 Jan 29, 2013
AkongaunAnobaun wrote:
God save our coral reefs....
Start with the 90% of your reefs Filipinos already killed off with cyanide and dynamite fishing.

LOLOL!!!! I see where this is going. Ending up blaming the U.S. for all your dead reefs.
AkongaunAnobaun

Philippines

#586 Jan 29, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the 90% of your reefs Filipinos already killed off with cyanide and dynamite fishing.
LOLOL!!!! I see where this is going. Ending up blaming the U.S. for all your dead reefs.
Where are you getting your "credible" stats Don?

Please crawl back to your very own diving site damaged and poisoned by your own cyanide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min American Lady 294,389
Nut rage 6 hr melly 1
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 14 hr Stupid old flag 4
Where's the best place to eat in Las Vegas on a... (May '11) Wed Hal 31
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... Wed Ainu 3
Gay marriage cases teed up for justices' action Tue Rick Perry s Closet 1
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 1
More from around the web