2 US warships to dock in Philippines

2 US warships to dock in Philippines

There are 730 comments on the Stars and Stripes story from Dec 29, 2012, titled 2 US warships to dock in Philippines. In it, Stars and Stripes reports that:

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stars and Stripes.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#459 Jan 15, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
In China you can buy a Human Fetus in the grocery store.
NOT ONLY THAT,,,,you can ALSO have sex with a Human Fetus then eat it...

and the SHA GUA CHINESE parents will beg you for more money

SIR more FLY LIE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HAHAAAH
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#460 Jan 15, 2013
CHINESE are a sick race... I have seen enough of fathers crying not because the daughter is a prostitute...

crying because the daughter didnt give him enough money FOR MAHJONG once he finds out the truth...

its not I feel guilty that you my daughter had to have that life...

but make your daughter feel guilty she didnt do her duty and suck more 70 year old INDIO [email protected]..

to give him more money FOR MAHJONG AND BUY FLY LICE.... LOL!

-----
(LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER MET THIS " MARK IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE, HUH?)
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#461 Jan 15, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
CHINESE are a sick race... I have seen enough of fathers crying not because the daughter is a prostitute...
crying because the daughter didnt give him enough money FOR MAHJONG once he finds out the truth...
its not I feel guilty that you my daughter had to have that life...
but make your daughter feel guilty she didnt do her duty and suck more 70 year old INDIO [email protected]..
to give him more money FOR MAHJONG AND BUY FLY LICE.... LOL!
-----
(LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER MET THIS " MARK IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE, HUH?)
when youve met one , youve met them all and it takes a lifetime to wash them out of your memory.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#462 Jan 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
lol or whatever name you choose,
Suffice to say that you are not one to criticize the grammar of another. Your posts are replete with grammatical, spelling and logic issues.
You may consider yourself pro-life but your concern seems to end at birth. I, on the other hand, am far more perturbed by the wanton disregard for children within the Philippines. While you crow about their right to live I take pains to make sure they experience a quality of life that their parents prohibited them from experiencing. Yes, I used the present tense because my wife and I still sponsor one of the children's orphanages near Alabang.
I spent a life eliminating the pests of the world and still have no problem doing it when Uncle Sam requires. In my estimation the radical insurgent in the ARMM is far less dangerous to the Philippines than the clowns who spit kids out and then abandon them. Like you, they are only concerned with themselves and not the lives that happen. That is true ignorance.
I did not claim to be good in english; but GB and AMC are calling me uneducated; bottom line, just making a point that they're not good or educated as they claim to be. So don't be biased, not good.

Now, don't talk about "clowns" and "spitting kids out"..it does not make you look smart but a clown.

Where in the World would a "wise person" as you are trying to prove about yourself would say that I'm only concerned with myself for being a "pro life"??? Do you mean to say that your idea of killing unwanted children is heroic and rewarding??? When you have discussions with Elias, I thought you know that one of the commandments of God is "thou shall not kill". Aborting is killing and it is a sin.

Now, I repeat, I'm pro life and I have done a lot of good for the children in the Philippines by sending letters to the proper authorities in the Philippines advocating their rights to be saved from the Streets and prostitutions...I have received acknowledgment from the office of the Senate and SWS; I advocated for the release of children from jails during the Arroyo administration which I have received acknowledgment from the office of the President. I have a big binder of my communications and acknowledgments.

I'm a concerned citizen advocating the rights of the homeless, tenants association and elderly to a decent living environment here in San Francisco. We serve feed and shelter the homeless for a month during Winter. I have a binder of Certificate of Appreciations and Awards.

You are adopting an orphan is good. Whenever we Fil Ams go to the Philippines, we bring boxes of tshirts,first aid medicines, school supplies etc. which we distribute to the needy. We sponsor children in schools; we collect and send cash to victims of floods and typhoons. During Christmas, there is a group of Fil AMs who collect toys and gifts to send to orphanage run by Nuns to arrive before Christmas.

As I said, I'm pro life...so there is no need for you to be getting personal especially your name calling. As I said, name calling shows weakness and lies...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#463 Jan 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not claim to be good in english; but GB and AMC are calling me uneducated; bottom line, just making a point that they're not good or educated as they claim to be. So don't be biased, not good.
Now, don't talk about "clowns" and "spitting kids out"..it does not make you look smart but a clown.
Clearly you prefer grammatical errors to colorful prose.

I am hardly biased. I assess your rants based solely on the quality of the written word. If you wish to be taken seriously, take some time and respond accordingly. Your propensity for knee-jerk reaction is fascinating.
Where in the World would a "wise person" as you are trying to prove about yourself would say that I'm only concerned with myself for being a "pro life"???
It is hardly confusing. You believe your morality is superior.
Do you mean to say that your idea of killing unwanted children is heroic and rewarding???
They are not 'children' until they are born.
When you have discussions with Elias, I thought you know that one of the commandments of God is "thou shall not kill". Aborting is killing and it is a sin.
I always find it humorous when zealots debate. Like Elias, you confound with your blinders.

Do you believe it is acceptable to kill a terrorist? Is it morally acceptable to execute a serial killer of children? Do you eat meat? You see,'thou shall not kill' is subjective.
Now, I repeat, I'm pro life and I have done a lot of good for the children in the Philippines by sending letters to the proper authorities in the Philippines advocating their rights to be saved from the Streets and prostitutions.
Good for you. Letters of advocacy are like a scream in space - nothing is heard. Why not get on a plane and spend a week at one of the many orphanages? Teach them some life skills -help them abandon what they know about life. You see, many of those orphans realized that they are all alone. They will live on the streets and have little responsibility for humanity. I don't blame them. they were abandoned by selfish humans.
I have received acknowledgment from the office of the Senate and SWS; I advocated for the release of children from jails during the Arroyo administration which I have received acknowledgment from the office of the President. I have a big binder of my communications and acknowledgments.
Congratulations. Mitt Romney has a binder full of women.

You keep writing letters. Some of us will actually try to help while you do.
I'm a concerned citizen advocating the rights of the homeless, tenants association and elderly to a decent living environment here in San Francisco. We serve feed and shelter the homeless for a month during Winter. I have a binder of Certificate of Appreciations and Awards.
The Lord loves people who boast and seek accolades!
You are adopting an orphan is good.
I support nearly one hundred. I have no plans to adopt any.
Whenever we Fil Ams go to the Philippines, we bring boxes of tshirts,first aid medicines, school supplies etc. which we distribute to the needy. We sponsor children in schools; we collect and send cash to victims of floods and typhoons. During Christmas, there is a group of Fil AMs who collect toys and gifts to send to orphanage run by Nuns to arrive before Christmas.
As I said, I'm pro life...so there is no need for you to be getting personal especially your name calling. As I said, name calling shows weakness and lies...
No, your insecurity is telling. If you lie, you are a liar. If you ignore the facts, you are ignorant. Those aren't names.

Take a deep breath and see that you are behaving exactly as Elias does. You assert that your religious based morality is superior to others. Elias looks foolish doing that, right?
lol

San Francisco, CA

#464 Jan 16, 2013
You should take a deep breath yourself and don't act like Elias...you're getting personal again of covering your insecurity and lies.

Yes, it's immoral to abort children.

my letters got good results, better than talking like you, all talks...

I stand to my conviction, PRO Life against you abortionist...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#465 Jan 16, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea
More than 17,000 pills smuggled into country have been intercepted since last August
Pills viewed as a 'miracle cure' for all ailments - but unsurprisingly they are harmful
By Richard Shears and Rob Cooper
PUBLISHED: 10:44 GMT, 7 May 2012 | UPDATED: 11:49 GMT, 8 May 2012
Thousands of pills filled with powdered human flesh have been discovered by customs officials in South Korea, it was revealed today.
The capsules are in demand because they are viewed as being a medicinal 'cure-all'.
The grim trade is being run from C H I N A where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.
This must be one of the grossest and saddest storys, i have ever seen on Topix....do you have any source for this incident?

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#466 Jan 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>This must be one of the grossest and saddest storys, i have ever seen on Topix....do you have any source for this incident?
I remember reading the story it's true.

Location hidden

#468 Jan 16, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading the story it's true.
Kinda puts a rough spin, on the living in peace and harmony with everyone theory....

#469 Jan 16, 2013
lol wrote:
You should take a deep breath yourself and don't act like Elias...you're getting personal again of covering your insecurity and lies.
Yes, it's immoral to abort children.
my letters got good results, better than talking like you, all talks...
I stand to my conviction, PRO Life against you abortionist...
Are you mentally challenged?

You cannot abort a child.

Keep writing your letters. I'm sure that with your horrible grammar and lack of logic, they are being used to line pet containers in Cartimar. My money and my time are given directly to the girl's orphanage outside Alabang. I see tangible results from my choices.

I am pro-choice. You remain pro-arrogant.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#470 Jan 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mentally challenged?
You cannot abort a child.
Keep writing your letters. I'm sure that with your horrible grammar and lack of logic, they are being used to line pet containers in Cartimar. My money and my time are given directly to the girl's orphanage outside Alabang. I see tangible results from my choices.
I am pro-choice. You remain pro-arrogant.
lollllllllllll the self acclaimed holder of different masters is talking about horrible grammar and lack of logic. Blame it to your lack of comprehension and self confidence. Besides, I admitted that I'm not good in english or grammar except that I passed the civil exams of english and grammar to get a good paying job in San Francisco ... lolllllllllll,

You are pro choice of abortion which is killing. Killing is against the commandment of God. Well, if talking the "truth" is pro arrogant, then well and good; but you are abortionist...nlolllllllllllll llllllllllll lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

#471 Jan 16, 2013
You did not need to admit a thing about your inability to write coherently. The entire board recognizes that you are mentally challenged.

If killing is against God's commandment, why do you support the killing of terrorists and murderers?

If killing is against God's commandment, why do you eat the flesh of animals slaughtered to satisfy your gluttonous ways?

If killing is against God's commandment, why did he allow His holy church to kill so many in His name?

I realize that these question confound you. Like Elias, the truth is your foil.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#472 Jan 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
You did not need to admit a thing about your inability to write coherently. The entire board recognizes that you are mentally challenged.
If killing is against God's commandment, why do you support the killing of terrorists and murderers?
If killing is against God's commandment, why do you eat the flesh of animals slaughtered to satisfy your gluttonous ways?
If killing is against God's commandment, why did he allow His holy church to kill so many in His name?
If an intelligent person like you hold 3 masters ...and continue challenging me for not being able to write coherently, talking about confounded questions, lolllllllllllllllllll you are so funny when you are describing yourself to be mentally challenged. Nah... just learn how to cope up with your strength; not with your weakness of believing that what you say and beliefs are the truth...

As I said, I stand to my conviction that abortion is killing and all unwanted children have the right to live and breath air like you and children.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll holder of 3 masters who is stooping too lowly despising uneducated like me and for cleaning my own toilet.llolollllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#474 Jan 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
oh why why why do you persist in trying to communicate with san franciscos( largest asylum in the US)#1 patient?

while she used to be somewhat entertaining, she has now become the proverbial fly buzzing round the dinner table and she revels in her status.

your just feeding the flies. better to just speak to the wall if you want more intelligent conversation.

Location hidden

#475 Jan 17, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
oh why why why do you persist in trying to communicate with san franciscos( largest asylum in the US)#1 patient?
while she used to be somewhat entertaining, she has now become the proverbial fly buzzing round the dinner table and she revels in her status.
your just feeding the flies. better to just speak to the wall if you want more intelligent conversation.
Much like trying to impress all your friends, by winning a debate with Rainman....lol....

#476 Jan 17, 2013
She, like our Guam based Iglesia ni Culto fanatic, is deserving of my energy. You see, some can watch a puppy pee on the floor and think, "Oh, it's just what simple minds do." I, on the other hand, attempt to teach that puppy not to behave so poorly. Some puppies take longer to train.
Milf Hunter

Torrance, CA

#477 Jan 17, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
lol or whatever name you choose,
Suffice to say that you are not one to criticize the grammar of another. Your posts are replete with grammatical, spelling and logic issues.
Do you speak fluent, idiomatically-correct Tagalog? I like chasing MILFs in the Philippines.
Milf Hunter

Torrance, CA

#478 Jan 17, 2013
MOTHER I LIKE TO FCUK. Hunt them all!

#479 Jan 17, 2013
Milf Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak fluent, idiomatically-correct Tagalog? I like chasing MILFs in the Philippines.
I suppose that if I were to post endlessly on a Tagalog based forum, I would have to, right?
Milf Hunter

Torrance, CA

#480 Jan 17, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that if I were to post endlessly on a Tagalog based forum, I would have to, right?
Just asking. Seems like you are a nit-picker when it comes to how Filipinos speak English. Might I add that it is, of course, their 2nd or 3rd language - not their native language.

So, do you speak flawless Tagalog, or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 396,016
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 12 min ANTI FRAUD UNIT 16
Philly IV Harm Reduction 33 min EyeBalls 1,450
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 50 min LIAR 321
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 2 hr Jeb jr 78
Wilmington harm reduction 4 hr sickandtired302 15
News Painted pianos popping up on the sidewalks of B... 7 hr former democrat 1
More from around the web