2 US warships to dock in Philippines

2 US warships to dock in Philippines

There are 730 comments on the Stars and Stripes story from Dec 29, 2012, titled 2 US warships to dock in Philippines. In it, Stars and Stripes reports that:

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stars and Stripes.

lol

San Francisco, CA

#398 Jan 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner - here is your post showing unnecessarily calling me names:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If one is already pregnant especially when the baby is already breathing inside the womb, terminating is definitely abortion Unborn children have the right to live you misguided people!

Look, I can appreciate the fact that you are a zealot.(Zealot means radical)..

I do not believe that people should have children and then abandon or worse, abuse them. I find it sad and ignorant of you xxxx (you call me ignorant)

You cannot deny that people in the Philippines have large families in hopes that one of them will be successful enough to care for the rest. That 'parenting by lottery' mentality is the minder of many a squatter.(and now you call the Filipinos parenting by lottery minder of a squatter)..how lowly do you regards the Filipino parents...ssssssssssssssssssss st...
lol

San Francisco, CA

#399 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite breathing air in the womb, but....So then, if you can equate oxygenated blood to actual breathing, much like a jellyfish or crustacean in the ocean.....would'nt it then follow, that abortion would be acceptable, in that a baby in the womb is existing in an environment, unlike that of every concept of post-birth human existance? Therefore it would yet have reached, human live form? Beyond that arguement, i admit, pending legitimacy of your source, you have indeed, proven your point....
GB, argument (no e.). I stand to my conviction, no to abortion. There is nothing to argue about, period.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#400 Jan 12, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
naw its just the same all over the world...
horny guy meets stupid girl... hoping to get sex
it just in China... for 5 dollars you can get a girl for the night...
in the Beijing you be lucky to get a 2 cups of coffee each ...
^OCW maid...
LOL
.There are about a million Chinks domestic maids employed in Chinese households throughout the mainland China. About 600,000 are from Hunan, 150,000 each from Ching Chong and Fly Lice, and the balance is shared mainly between Egyptians and Indians.
A total of 20,000 cases of fleeing maids were reported in 2004. Ching Chongs and Fly Lice’ shelters in Beijing each receive 10 cases per day and these shelters each receive about 7 cases per day.
http://www.migrant-rights.org/2010/12/15/the-...
^ thats 61200 of our Chinese maids... beaten and raped a year...
which you can safely multiply by 3
meaning 183 thousand of Ching Chong maids... beaten or raped in greater Chine... each year alone...hahaah wink wink!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#401 Jan 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems confused by the facts.
The Philippines has numerous orphanages. They are full of children who are abandoned. That is another word for 'unwanted'.
worse than that really.

unwanted could mean a child was given up to others who would care for it. even is just an orphanage.

abandoned can easily mean left in the woods for the red ants if some one doesnt save it soon enough. not a rare or unlikely scenario.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#402 Jan 13, 2013
heressssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
its not a great link - the question is 'how does a baby breathe in the womb'? the answer should be -IT DOES NOT .
heres the proof test like in science class ok?

take any juice of your choice. i like tomato for the test.:)

stir it vigorously to oxygenate it well.

tip you head back and fill your mouth full of the beverage.

NEXT. DO NOT SWALLOW. NEXT? TAKE A DEEP BREATH BREATHING DOWN THE BEVERAGE INTO YOUR LUNGS. GOOD!!!!

any questions? i mean if you arent unconscious or worse?:)

say thank you mr. wizard :)

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#403 Jan 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
GB, argument (no e.). I stand to my conviction, no to abortion. There is nothing to argue about, period.
Hahahaha eleven consecutive postings trying to deflect the faeces being thrown at you. We can't all be wrong "Lol" try looking at yourself honestly.

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#404 Jan 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Best view, your displaying a brain damage. Obviously, you just wanted to make a scene showing your viciousness ...what's your problem? Your wife left you?
No problem, wifey still here and we had a long lay-in this morning as we both wanted sex. Still if she did leave me plenty of young, beautiful, sexy Filipinas available. You know women that have everything you don't.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#405 Jan 13, 2013
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha eleven consecutive postings trying to deflect the faeces being thrown at you. We can't all be wrong "Lol" try looking at yourself honestly.
lol, your really hurting for your lack of positive vision but all negativity. Don't play with your own feces..it will not work if you think i will stoop to your level...lollllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

#406 Jan 13, 2013
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, wifey still here and we had a long lay-in this morning as we both wanted sex. Still if she did leave me plenty of young, beautiful, sexy Filipinas available. You know women that have everything you don't.
Your lucky to have a Filipino wife, who seems to be very patient of all your negativity ...so wash your mouth with lysol and be a good husband and father; I know, you lack the mentality to act decent ...that is one of everything you are proud of...that I really don't care....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#407 Jan 13, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
worse than that really.
unwanted could mean a child was given up to others who would care for it. even is just an orphanage.
abandoned can easily mean left in the woods for the red ants if some one doesnt save it soon enough. not a rare or unlikely scenario.
lollllllllllllllll poor abandoned children just left in the woods for the red ants...THAT IS WORSE SCENARIO THAT ONE CAN THINK OF. HEAVEN SAVE THE ABANDONED CHILDREN!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#408 Jan 13, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
^OCW maid...
LOL
.There are about a million Chinks domestic maids employed in Chinese households throughout the mainland China. About 600,000 are from Hunan, 150,000 each from Ching Chong and Fly Lice, and the balance is shared mainly between Egyptians and Indians.
A total of 20,000 cases of fleeing maids were reported in 2004. Ching Chongs and Fly Lice’ shelters in Beijing each receive 10 cases per day and these shelters each receive about 7 cases per day.
http://www.migrant-rights.org/2010/12/15/the-...
^ thats 61200 of our Chinese maids... beaten and raped a year...
which you can safely multiply by 3
meaning 183 thousand of Ching Chong maids... beaten or raped in greater Chine... each year alone...hahaah wink wink!
If these are happenings to women, God save these women from devils!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#409 Jan 13, 2013
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
see? i told my wife it was flog-ur-flip day .:)
lol

San Francisco, CA

#410 Jan 13, 2013
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning my postings are challenging and interesting that I can get 7 people to exchange ideas with me...excluding you who is only here to expose your incompetence always talking nonsense.

The problem is you. Your defense of "feces" just show how superficial you are.

Respect begets respect.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#411 Jan 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
GB don't display your lack of concern of those unwanted babies...I stand to my conviction of NO TO ABORTION. So if you don't agree on my stand, you are entitled to your opinion. How come you're talking of Putin..well if he does not the Russian to be adopted by Americans, then Americans can adopt the children needing parents here in America.
So, you both detest starving children, and also say, NO TO ABORTION.....How Ironic....Somehow, with you it makes perfect sense......
lol

San Francisco, CA

#412 Jan 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>So, you both detest starving children, and also say, NO TO ABORTION.....How Ironic....Somehow, with you it makes perfect sense......
Keep on "harping" and "chirping" like a parrot...if you believe talking nonsense will make you perfect. Lollllllllllllllll, you can't make me stoop to your level....

Just remember, respect begets respect.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#413 Jan 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on "harping" and "chirping" like a parrot...if you believe talking nonsense will make you perfect. Lollllllllllllllll, you can't make me stoop to your level....
Just remember, respect begets respect.
You, my dear...would be so much better served, actually learning some comman sense....rather than defending blindly, every idiotic thing you say....for your own good, and i mean no malice in these words.....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#414 Jan 13, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text> gey you! it's 2013 and all you do in your entire life is lashing out all Filipino people. For your informations, there are more prostitutes Chinese in Dubai along with Russians than Filipino working as a maids. Now chill out and change your life and trun into a jewel.
what ever... I showed you links... where it is saying you FIlipinos are the prostitutes... show me your links...

not what you heard from your Filipino friend who has a high percentage chance of being raped and tuned into a prostitute even working as a domestic helper
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#415 Jan 13, 2013
I want to be Saudi... so I can rape a Filipina and get away with it...

SAUDI ARABIA: NAMELESS FILIPINO MAID SUBJECT TO SAVAGE MUSLIM ASSAULT AND RAPE IN THE MIDDLE EAST (GRAPHIC VIDEO!)

They “respect” women all right. 80%(4 of 5) of Muslim women are reportedly subject to sexual assault at some point in their life.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/0...
^

As if they are going to respect you Filipinos...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#416 Jan 13, 2013
Filipinos in Saudi Arabia 1,020,000–1,500,000, possibly 1,800,000

I cant even find a population statistic on Chinese in Saudi Arabia...

I doubt there is more than 30000 thousand...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#417 Jan 13, 2013
opps I was wrong 100 thousand... Chinese

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min woodtick57 332,926
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) 34 min punkygirl13 824
News 7 great reasons to visit Baltimore this summer 12 hr Okay 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Fri Illegal Politician 36
News U.S., Cuba to announce embassy openings Thu CalleseMojon 3
News Worldhotels Adds Chicagoland Hotel and Conventi... Jul 1 Mrhonesty 1
News Las Vegas seeks solutions to tourist traffic on... Jun 29 spytheweb 1
More from around the web