2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: Stars and Stripes 730

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Full Story
heressssssssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#378 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>On second glance, your own source say's the baby is provided oxygen in a manner....BUT, DOES NOT BREATHE.....READ IT YOURSELF.....
its not a great link - the question is 'how does a baby breathe in the womb'? the answer should be -IT DOES NOT .

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#379 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you gain from name calling? If you do not agree with what I'm telling you, that's your right, I'm not forcing you. Your unnecessary name callings shows your immaturity and lack of mental ability to control your emotion. You're rude but I will not stoop to your level. Is there honesty in rudeness, name calling? In psychology it is well known that rude people are afraid. Rudeness is not honesty.
Name calling? I noted that you are a zealot. That is hardly name calling. Zealots are people who are passionate about something. I noted that the Philippines has far too many unwanted children and your zealotry clouded your response.

Maybe it is not too late to get a refund from your reading teacher.
As I said, I stand strongly in my conviction that conceived children have the right to live whether they become unwanted or not.
That's great. That is not what we are discussing, but you are free to have that opinion. Do try to stay on topic.
So do not act immatured as if my not agreeing with you is the end of your world! Nah, I don't care what you believe, believe me.
Actually, you have just shown that you do care.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#380 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>On second glance, your own source say's the baby is provided oxygen in a manner....BUT, DOES NOT BREATHE.....READ IT YOURSELF.....
She seems confused by the facts.

The Philippines has numerous orphanages. They are full of children who are abandoned. That is another word for 'unwanted'.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#381 Jan 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Philippines has numerous orphanages. They are full of children who are abandoned. That is another word for 'unwanted'.
Yes and that is sad as hell.....Here's an idea, if Visaya is truly concerned and want's to do something for these children....why not establish a connection, as an american...that would simplify the adoption process between US parents and children available in the Philippines?....especially now that Putin is being an asshole in Russia....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#382 Jan 12, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
naw its just the same all over the world...
horny guy meets stupid girl... hoping to get sex
it just in China... for 5 dollars you can get a girl for the night...
in the Beijing you be lucky to get a 2 cups of coffee each
^OFW maid...

LOL

.There are about a million domestic maids employed in Saudi households throughout the kingdom. About 600,000 are from Indonesia, 150,000 each from The Philippines and Sri Lanka, and the balance is shared mainly between Egyptians and Indians.

A total of 20,000 cases of fleeing maids were reported in 2004. The Sri Lankan and The Philippines’ shelters in Riyadh each receive 10 cases per day and their Jeddah shelters each receive about 7 cases per day.

http://www.migrant-rights.org/2010/12/15/the-...

^ thats 6200 of you Filipino maids... beaten and raped a year...

which you can safely multiply by 3

meaning 20 thousand of you Filipinas... beaten or raped in Saudi Arabia... each year alone...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#383 Jan 12, 2013
The Condition of Overseas Filipino Workers in Saudi Arabia

Rape is the ever-present specter that haunts Filipino domestic workers in Saudi Arabia.

This might not seem to be the case from the breakdown of cases in Bahay Kalinga provided above. The actual incidence of rape and sexual harassment, however, is much higher since nearly half of the cases under the category

&#8213;Court/police cases&#8214; involve rape and an undetermined number of those cases under &#8213;

Maltreatment and verbal abuse&#8214; and perhaps other categories were likely to be rape cases that the victims were ashamed to report. This became evident to the team when one of the OFWs recounting her ordeal broke down and admitted she was raped whereas she had originally had herself classified as maltreated.

At the government-centers, a number of wards told the team that the number of rape and sexual abuse cases was severely underreported because the shame and fear of stigma.

An undetermined number of cases filed under &#8213;maltreatment/mistre atment&#8214; and even under some other categories were likely to have involved rape and sexual abuse,

The point is rape and sexual abuse are more frequent than the raw POLO statistics reveal, probably coming to 15 to 20 per cent of cases reported for domestics in distress. If one takes these indicators as roughly indicative of unreported cases of abuse of domestic workers throughout the kingdom, then one cannot but come to the conclusion that rape and sexual abuse is common.

Rape does not, however, take place only in the household. With strict segregation of young Saudi men from young Saudi women, Filipino domestic workers, who usually go about with their face and head uncovered, stand a good chance of becoming sexual prey if they make the mistake of being seen in public alone. As one Embassy officer in Jeddah said, &#8213;Women going out alone is an invitation to disaster here.&#8214; And the threat comes not only from marauding Saudi youth but also from foreign migrant workers, single and married, who are deprived by the rigid sexual segregation imposed by the ever-present Religious Police from normal social intercourse with women during their time in Saudi.
http://focusweb.org/sites/www.focusweb.org/fi...

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#384 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
How Does an Unborn Baby Breathe in the Womb? thumbnail
A baby doesn't breathe typical air in the womb.
How Does a Fetus Get Oxygen?
Baby Development in the Womb
The Umbilical Cord
While in the womb, a baby is completely dependent on its mother for sustenance, which is provided through the umbilical cord. The umbilical cord comprises two arteries and one vein that give the baby a constant supply of oxygenated and nutrient-filled blood from the placenta. This is how the baby is given nutrients for it to grow and develop. The oxygenated blood also provides air for the baby.
Read more: How Does an Unborn Baby Breathe in the Womb?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5028572_unborn-b...
"Lol" it is obvious you didn't get enough oxygen in your mothers womb resulting in brain damage which is reflected in your inane postings. LOL!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#385 Jan 12, 2013
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lol" it is obvious you didn't get enough oxygen in your mothers womb resulting in brain damage which is reflected in your inane postings. LOL!!!
They were a little slow with that initial slap on the ass.....but, she can make up for that easily in San Francisco.....lol....
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#386 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
^OFW maid...
LOL
.There are about a million domestic maids employed in Saudi households throughout the kingdom. About 600,000 are from Indonesia, 150,000 each from The Philippines and Sri Lanka, and the balance is shared mainly between Egyptians and Indians.
A total of 20,000 cases of fleeing maids were reported in 2004. The Sri Lankan and The Philippines’ shelters in Riyadh each receive 10 cases per day and their Jeddah shelters each receive about 7 cases per day.
http://www.migrant-rights.org/2010/12/15/the-...
^ thats 6200 of you Filipino maids... beaten and raped a year...
which you can safely multiply by 3
meaning 20 thousand of you Filipinas... beaten or raped in Saudi Arabia... each year alone...
gey you! it's 2013 and all you do in your entire life is lashing out all Filipino people. For your informations, there are more prostitutes Chinese in Dubai along with Russians than Filipino working as a maids. Now chill out and change your life and trun into a jewel.
Martin Nuke

Marikina, Philippines

#387 Jan 12, 2013
naw its just the same all over the world...
horny guy meets stupid girl... hoping to get sex
it just in the Philippines... for 20 dollars you can get a girl for the night...
in the west you be lucky to get a 2 cups of coffee each
I get laid with a Pinay girl with just one hamburger.

I also got laid with a white girl in Hawaii for free.
Martin Nuke

Marikina, Philippines

#388 Jan 12, 2013
Im Filipino Man wrote:
<quoted text>
that maybe true but the almighty god is a jealous god!! And remember Thailand has a different god!! Just watch out for disasters that will come in future months. Thailand is sin city.
You know in Thailand the ladyboys there look like real girls or sometimes more beautiful than a real girl unlike in the Philippines the ladyboys here looks like Rupol the drag queen so if get a beautiful girl in Thailand most likely its a boy.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#389 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and that is sad as hell.....Here's an idea, if Visaya is truly concerned and want's to do something for these children....why not establish a connection, as an american...that would simplify the adoption process between US parents and children available in the Philippines?....especially now that Putin is being an asshole in Russia....
little learning is dangerous GB...now you're going out of the blue again, Putin. So you are confirming that you are not concerned of unwanted children being killed? You have a criminal mind, may God forgive you !
lol

San Francisco, CA

#390 Jan 12, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
I get laid with a Pinay girl with just one hamburger.
I also got laid with a white girl in Hawaii for free.
Pervert talks...are you too proud about it when you said you have a wife and son!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#391 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and that is sad as hell.....Here's an idea, if Visaya is truly concerned and want's to do something for these children....why not establish a connection, as an american...that would simplify the adoption process between US parents and children available in the Philippines?....especially now that Putin is being an asshole in Russia....
GB don't display your lack of concern of those unwanted babies...I stand to my conviction of NO TO ABORTION. So if you don't agree on my stand, you are entitled to your opinion. How come you're talking of Putin..well if he does not the Russian to be adopted by Americans, then Americans can adopt the children needing parents here in America.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#392 Jan 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts??? I'm standing to my conviction of No to abortion. So what is your point of forcing me of what you believe that abortion is necessary to avoid unwanted children?
lol

San Francisco, CA

#393 Jan 12, 2013
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Best view, your displaying a brain damage. Obviously, you just wanted to make a scene showing your viciousness ...what's your problem? Your wife left you?
lol

San Francisco, CA

#394 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They were a little slow with that initial slap on the ass.....but, she can make up for that easily in San Francisco.....lol....
Are you a pedophile GB, that you slap ass just to make up easily there in Florida?
lol

San Francisco, CA

#395 Jan 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? I noted that you are a zealot. That is hardly name calling. Zealots are people who are passionate about something. I noted that the Philippines has far too many unwanted children and your zealotry clouded your response.
Maybe it is not too late to get a refund from your reading teacher.
<quoted text>
That's great. That is not what we are discussing, but you are free to have that opinion. Do try to stay on topic.
<quoted text>
Actually, you have just shown that you do care.
lol, just remember that name calling is either getting angry becuz of your lack of logical words to answer or could not accept defeat; or resort to dishonesty is name calling....

give yourself a break and don't act hypocrites because it will just cause you all unhappy especially Unbalance View and GB! lollllllllllllll .lollllllllllllllllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

#396 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They were a little slow with that initial slap on the ass.....but, she can make up for that easily in San Francisco.....lol....
GB is now stooping to the level of a pedophile as he can't accept the facts that he is wrong...too bad GB!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#397 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
so what does oxygen means, air for us human beings need to breath. The baby inside the womb needs oxygen to live or my personal term as I'm not a scientist or in medical field, breathe...
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 293,282
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) 20 hr Rose Henderson 29
Cuban cigars among goods travelers get OK to im... Wed Doc Caliban 1
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... Wed Ainu 1
Under UIC plan, part of Obama library complex w... Dec 16 reality is a crutch 1
Feds: Native American Tribes Can Make Their Own... Dec 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
U.S. Getting Rid of Oil Addiction as Price Plum... Dec 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web