2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: Stars and Stripes 730

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Read more
heressssssssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#358 Jan 12, 2013
Bakulaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the doctor slapped you too hard when you were born.
Or maybe you went too long without breathing.....
Defective Snorkel ???
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#359 Jan 12, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Can get a three month visa before I go then a retirement visa once I'm there. May have to go to Lao once or twice before I get it though. The process is a little bit of a hassle at first. Have to leave here every 16 months anyway and extend every two months so in the long run Thailand is easier and less expensive on visa's.
just googled their retirement visa... yes you would save money, since you can renew every year without having to leave the country...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#360 Jan 12, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
That is why China has the Great Firewall of China because they dbn't want their citizens to learn only the Politburo is only certified to learn.
China's authoritarian government keeps information out of its peoples hands...

what is your INDIO Filipino peoples excuse?

we all know you Filipinos love to be online begging or scamming for money...

would it hurt to do some research too?
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#361 Jan 12, 2013
naw its just the same all over the world...

horny guy meets stupid girl... hoping to get sex

it just in China... for 5 dollars you can get a girl for the night...

in the Beijing you be lucky to get a 2 cups of coffee each
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#362 Jan 12, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
That is why China has the Great Firewall of China because they dbn't want their citizens to learn only the Politburo is only certified to learn.
I agree…China's authoritarian government keeps information out of its peoples hands to make them look more stupid...

and you are right that is CHINKS normal excuse.

the world know CHINKS love to be online selling shabu or scamming for money...

it wouldn’t hurt to do it here in Canada, right?
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#363 Jan 12, 2013
Don the American wrote:
Can get a three month visa before I go then a retirement visa once I'm there. May have to go to Lao once or twice before I get it though. The process is a little bit of a hassle at first. Have to leave here every 16 months anyway and extend every two months so in the long run Thailand is easier and less expensive on visa's.

just googled their retirement visa... yes you would save money you dirty freeloading cheapskate! you can renew every year because you don’t have a country now...

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#364 Jan 12, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
just googled their retirement visa... yes you would save money you dirty freeloading cheapskate! you can renew every year because you don’t have a country now...
Freeloading?? I go to Chiang Mai because I don't have to look over my shoulder for the next scam. Cheaper more civilized and the internet is 100 times faster. I can go to the beach without being harassed, people not knocking on your gate all day long begging for money and i can leave the aircon on all day without an astronomical electric bill.

Your Canadian with free medical care and you call me a freeloader??

#365 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree…China's authoritarian government keeps information out of its peoples hands to make them look more stupid...
and you are right that is CHINKS normal excuse.
the world know CHINKS love to be online selling shabu or scamming for money...
it wouldn’t hurt to do it here in Canada, right?
LOLOL!!!!! Right down the street from me right at this moment the internet cafe is full of women scamming foreigners and across the street is the Western Union where they pick up their money for their sick water buffalo, grandmothers gall bladder operation and any other lie they come up with.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#366 Jan 12, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeloading?? I go to Chiang Mai because I don't have to look over my shoulder for the next scam. Cheaper more civilized and the internet is 100 times faster. I can go to the beach without being harassed, people not knocking on your gate all day long begging for money and i can leave the aircon on all day without an astronomical electric bill.
yes youre a cheapfreeloading scamming wacko who is scamming VA of your fellow americans tax money...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#367 Jan 12, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
youre hiding from the VA and can't claim anything from there

because you cheated them and youre scared sheith facing jail time scammer!

No country...you poor american reject!

#368 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
youre hiding from the VA and can't claim anything from there
because you cheated them and youre scared sheith facing jail time scammer!
No country...you poor american reject!
So those Filipino's that got money from Obama for fighting in WW2 are freeloaders too.

LOLOL!!! Hiding from the VA LOLOL!!!! Ok you got me. The VA caught me last year, held me down and give me a knee replacement. LOL!!!

#369 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
yes youre a cheapfreeloading scamming wacko who is scamming VA of your fellow americans tax money...
LOLOL!!!!! So the tens of thousands of Filipino's that retired from our military and came back here to retire they are scamming too?
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#370 Jan 12, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!!! So the tens of thousands of Filipino's that retired from our military and came back here to retire they are scamming too?
i dont know...you tell me, youre the expert and your cousin is warren buffet hahahh.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#371 Jan 12, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
doesnt the umbilical cord go to the mothers nose?
She is completely clueless, and proud of it....lol....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#372 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>She is completely clueless, and proud of it....lol....
Now you did not do your homework and continue talking cluelessly. You need read and learn from good resource not from your co stoogy AMC. You need to grow up and be smart not at the expense of poor me.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

lol

San Francisco, CA

#373 Jan 12, 2013
How Does an Unborn Baby Breathe in the Womb? thumbnail
A baby doesn't breathe typical air in the womb.

How Does a Fetus Get Oxygen?
Baby Development in the Womb

The Umbilical Cord

While in the womb, a baby is completely dependent on its mother for sustenance, which is provided through the umbilical cord. The umbilical cord comprises two arteries and one vein that give the baby a constant supply of oxygenated and nutrient-filled blood from the placenta. This is how the baby is given nutrients for it to grow and develop. The oxygenated blood also provides air for the baby.
Read more: How Does an Unborn Baby Breathe in the Womb?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5028572_unborn-b...

Location hidden

#374 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you did not do your homework and continue talking cluelessly. You need read and learn from good resource not from your co stoogy AMC. You need to grow up and be smart not at the expense of poor me.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
LAST CHANCE.....Explain how a baby breathes air in the womb or simply admit you were wrong....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#375 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>LAST CHANCE.....Explain how a baby breathes air in the womb or simply admit you were wrong....
last chance, why don't you prove yourself and admit you're too much of bragging just to cover up you don't spell well. lol llllllllllllllllllll

Location hidden

#376 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
last chance, why don't you prove yourself and admit you're too much of bragging just to cover up you don't spell well. lol llllllllllllllllllll
Not quite breathing air in the womb, but....So then, if you can equate oxygenated blood to actual breathing, much like a jellyfish or crustacean in the ocean.....would'nt it then follow, that abortion would be acceptable, in that a baby in the womb is existing in an environment, unlike that of every concept of post-birth human existance? Therefore it would yet have reached, human live form? Beyond that arguement, i admit, pending legitimacy of your source, you have indeed, proven your point....

Location hidden

#377 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
How Does an Unborn Baby Breathe in the Womb? thumbnail
A baby doesn't breathe typical air in the womb.
How Does a Fetus Get Oxygen?
Baby Development in the Womb
The Umbilical Cord
While in the womb, a baby is completely dependent on its mother for sustenance, which is provided through the umbilical cord. The umbilical cord comprises two arteries and one vein that give the baby a constant supply of oxygenated and nutrient-filled blood from the placenta. This is how the baby is given nutrients for it to grow and develop. The oxygenated blood also provides air for the baby.
Read more: How Does an Unborn Baby Breathe in the Womb?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5028572_unborn-b...
On second glance, your own source say's the baby is provided oxygen in a manner....BUT, DOES NOT BREATHE.....READ IT YOURSELF.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Valerie 319,815
News Gov. Rick Scott and Cabinet refuse to honor Con... 22 hr Oh No You Di-nt 8
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) Wed Flybirdsfly 25
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Mar 23 swedenforever 22
News As delays worsen, fares to go up on NYC's subwa... Mar 23 zoethompson87 1
News Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's Celebr... Mar 22 Dr Wu 3
News Beverly Hills bakery accused of labor abuse by ... Mar 21 Joe 2
More from around the web