Columbus Museum of Art moves forward with expansion, presents building plans

There are 4 comments on the Art Daily story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Columbus Museum of Art moves forward with expansion, presents building plans. In it, Art Daily reports that:

Columbus-based architecture firm DesignGroup, has refined and will implement the master plan designed by the New York City firm of Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects for its new wing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Art Daily.

hey now hey

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Since obama is the next Messiah, I'm going to piss into an empty baby food jar, laminate a small photo of the stain's face, put it into the jar of piss, and submit it to the curators at the museum for consideration. Maybe I can get the Natl. Endowment for the Arts to commission a statue of obama to be formed from excrement...though I'd subcontract out the actual constructing of dung obama to one of his rabid supporters who truly enjoy constructing false idols with sh^t.
no no natuzi

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
hey now hey wrote:
Since obama is the next Messiah, I'm going to piss into an empty baby food jar, laminate a small photo of the stain's face, put it into the jar of piss, and submit it to the curators at the museum for consideration. Maybe I can get the Natl. Endowment for the Arts to commission a statue of obama to be formed from excrement...though I'd subcontract out the actual constructing of dung obama to one of his rabid supporters who truly enjoy constructing false idols with sh^t.
Don't forget to specify the copious use of chunks of corn and the use of many turd creases so that Toure is honored.
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I will also be getting fisted live onstage in a performance art tribute to safe fisting tsar Kevin Jennings.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2013
hey now hey wrote:
I will also be getting fisted live onstage in a performance art tribute to safe fisting tsar Kevin Jennings.
Barry Soetero, is that you? Trying to trick your way into a limo ride invitation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pentagon dispels rumors of Texas takeover 4 hr see the light 25
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr Quirky 326,500
Philly harm reduction, where not to go (Jan '14) 8 hr ZNasty 238
News US business schools set their sights on Cuba 21 hr Whiny larry woof ... 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Sun swedenforever 29
News A piece of paper that means the world May 1 ILLEGAL A-HOLE 127
News The Riviera: Final days for a Las Vegas legend Apr 29 MrVegas 2
More from around the web