Columbus Museum of Art moves forward with expansion, presents building plans

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: Art Daily

Columbus-based architecture firm DesignGroup, has refined and will implement the master plan designed by the New York City firm of Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects for its new wing.

Full Story
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Since obama is the next Messiah, I'm going to piss into an empty baby food jar, laminate a small photo of the stain's face, put it into the jar of piss, and submit it to the curators at the museum for consideration. Maybe I can get the Natl. Endowment for the Arts to commission a statue of obama to be formed from excrement...though I'd subcontract out the actual constructing of dung obama to one of his rabid supporters who truly enjoy constructing false idols with sh^t.
no no natuzi

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
hey now hey wrote:
Since obama is the next Messiah, I'm going to piss into an empty baby food jar, laminate a small photo of the stain's face, put it into the jar of piss, and submit it to the curators at the museum for consideration. Maybe I can get the Natl. Endowment for the Arts to commission a statue of obama to be formed from excrement...though I'd subcontract out the actual constructing of dung obama to one of his rabid supporters who truly enjoy constructing false idols with sh^t.
Don't forget to specify the copious use of chunks of corn and the use of many turd creases so that Toure is honored.
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I will also be getting fisted live onstage in a performance art tribute to safe fisting tsar Kevin Jennings.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2013
hey now hey wrote:
I will also be getting fisted live onstage in a performance art tribute to safe fisting tsar Kevin Jennings.
Barry Soetero, is that you? Trying to trick your way into a limo ride invitation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

us Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Millet Master 294,284
Where's the best place to eat in Las Vegas on a... (May '11) 10 hr Hal 31
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... 23 hr Ainu 3
Gay marriage cases teed up for justices' action Tue Rick Perry s Closet 1
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 1
Obamas on Race: We've Been Treated Like the Help Dec 19 fedupwiththemess 3
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) Dec 18 Rose Henderson 29
More from around the web