The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403305 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

whatthehey

Austin, TX

#126506 Apr 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you make zero sense. Posit couldn't even understand wtf you were talking about for Christ's sake.
Learn how to communicate properly.
...YOU are looking for details! Not going to give them to you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126507 Apr 11, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
having 'sexual'?
sexual what? conversation? discussing the 'birds and the bees'?
u best chill, X.:)
(and please notice the ':)'s, okay?)
oh, and same-sex sodomy is STILL illegal (a CRIME) in many American locales.... just a REMINDER to u Holier-than-Thou types.
be careful what you wish for.... and support.:)
Are you retarded?

What would you categorize "oral sex with a twelve year old" as?

Conversation?

Nice try to deflect from the issue. You are a very sick person and a perfect example of conservative HYPOCRISY.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126508 Apr 11, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, dumb-Progressive-lying-arse, that OPINION piece did NOT cite ONE study or other scientific source.
I stand by MY rebuttal: there is NO emperical evidence to PROVE the medical dangers attributed to SECOND-HAND smoke, PERIOD.
ONLY rabid/radical propaganda... LIKE YOUR POSTS.
Scientific evidence of harmful effects of second hand smoke.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/...

"3.Does secondhand smoke contain harmful chemicals?

Yes. Among the more than 7,000 chemicals that have been identified in secondhand tobacco smoke, at least 250 are known to be harmful, for example, hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, and ammonia.

At least 69 of the toxic chemicals in secondhand tobacco smoke cause cancer (1, 5, 6). These include the following:

Arsenic
Benzene
Beryllium (a toxic metal)
1,3–Butadiene (a hazardous gas)
Cadmium
Chromium (a metallic element)
Ethylene oxide
Nickel (a metallic element)
Polonium-210 (a radioactive chemical element)
Vinyl chloride
Other toxic chemicals in secondhand smoke are suspected to cause cancer, including (1):

Formaldehyde
Benzo[&#945;]pyrene
Toluene"

continued on link.

Location hidden

#126509 Apr 11, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, dumb-Progressive-lying-arse, that OPINION piece did NOT cite ONE study or other scientific source.
I stand by MY rebuttal: there is NO emperical evidence to PROVE the medical dangers attributed to SECOND-HAND smoke, PERIOD.
ONLY rabid/radical propaganda... LIKE YOUR POSTS.
You can deny the truth all you like you sick disgusting pervert. I really could care less.

Location hidden

#126510 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problems of the dwIdioTs on here.
They do NOT know how to
COMPREHEND
"plain English" ...
Some do NOT even 'know' the difference in a noun and a verb!
No the problem is with people like you and whathewhatever, you post in chicken scratch like a ten year old.

It's not even close to "plain English" or any other common language.

Location hidden

#126511 Apr 11, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>...YOU are looking for details! Not going to give them to you.
LOL

Oh brother. Details on WHAT? Are you people seriously this stupid?
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#126512 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
@ whatthehey
Hey TEXAS!
. HOWDY! How are you? Hey that college incident you mentioned earlier-how about the hero? That particular college has a history of the unlikely kind as of just the last few months. Have a great rest of the day.
higgans

Avon, IN

#126513 Apr 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
same response.

trying citing the source documents.

there are NONE. only BS studies and opinions.

btw, did you bother to read the Comments?

I especially liked the one that stated that the WHO study's 'deaths' were fabricated... or from other souces!

foam at the mouth much, o'rabid radical?:)
higgans

Avon, IN

#126514 Apr 11, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>higgans, I am curious about the "Mr. and Mrs.", part in that kind of marriage! Is it Mr. and Mr. OR as Jax says, "my husband," is he the "Mrs." or as he is a male-still a Mr.? Jax will weigh in on this, I am sure!
Was it a spoof OR will there be another truth! Some did tell some things because of it! You were not fooled were you? Ah, no way!
yes, I tend to believe what folks post... until they make an obvious lie.

but the 'gist' of their POV? yeah, I was fooled.

MY fault, not DP's....

his 'fault' was ignoring the names (he claimed he was looking for) J called him in his(J) last response.

that WAS a lie.... his fault, NOT mine.

what can I say?????

why complain about what he did? EXCEPT ignore the names....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126515 Apr 11, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>. HOWDY! How are you? Hey that college incident you mentioned earlier-how about the hero? That particular college has a history of the unlikely kind as of just the last few months. Have a great rest of the day.
That fella that "tackled" the knife wielder IS a Hero!
He did NOT run from controversy ...

He TACKLED it
and
BROUGHT it DOWN!

STOPPED the rampage in it's tracks!
Texas AND America should be PROUD that we STILL have "gentlemen" on this Planet!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#126516 Apr 11, 2013
Copied from another post:

Facts on John McCain

Be forewarned that there are people who are allies to Juan McCain and they are worse than Liberals. 30 hours ago I posted negative post about Juan McCain. Someone on this page reported it to FACEBOOK and they shut down our operations. However we have back door safeguards so that shut down was temporary. Be on notice that Calling McCain a traitor, a sniveling rat, a RINO, a dirt bag, scum bag, spineless wimp or any other less than attractive words could result in your account being suspended by FACEBOOK.

I thought McCain was a traitor when he was campaigning for president. When he stated: "Obama is a good person."

The above was in response to a question by one of his supporters who asked, "Is Obama a muslim?"

I didn't like McCain then and still don't. I believe he is a liberal posing as a Republican....then there is a lot of them doing this.
higgans

Avon, IN

#126517 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
if you ever wondered why the birther stories etc. won't go away, know you know: some fools will believe ANYTHING.
higgans ... I believe you to be wrong her.
I'm not a birther ...
I simply want the TRUTH ...
WE, not I, have elected an "alien" for a president.
It takes two American citizens to make a "natural born citizen" ...
As the tale goes; Obama's father was a Kenyan ...
Therefore the 0 IS of Kenyan blood and country!
That is WHAT everyone of the so called birthers, or any Soldier(s) that have faced court-martial over it want to know!
NO ONE KNOWS THE WHOLE STORY ...
WHY has he spent "millions" on court cases to HIDE his records!
Why?
time WILL disclose all.

maybe I didn't word that right... or, I shouldn't have used that as my example.

sorry.

I agree that there are MORE questons than answers BUT... our govt is NOT going to address what they have ENDORSED.

again, TIME will Tell.

what EXACTLY constitutes LEGITIMATE citizenship NEEDS to be clarified, once and for all. like anchor babies.

stay frosty....
higgans

Avon, IN

#126518 Apr 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can deny the truth all you like you sick disgusting pervert. I really could care less.
gee, I like your on-line personality too!

LOL

“Peace”

Location hidden

#126519 Apr 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it, Rose. that is exactly what i am trying to do. I am trying to make you laugh, LMAO! and laugh some more. Do you twiddle your thumbs a lot? You are so depressed and I can tell by your hateful rants so I decided to cheer you up you old battle ax. You, just like Jax is just like me and I can see right through the both of you so clearly that that there is a color on either side of you both that you don't even know the names of. I can see them clearly and I have coined a unique name for each of them "reket" and "sauge" You two effervescense in these colors. LOL This is how I know you both very completely LMAO!
Take another toke posi you need glasses.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#126520 Apr 11, 2013
Why do homosexuals want to be in an ALL MALE org. such as the boy scouts??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#126522 Apr 11, 2013
World War Z

A glimpse into our future of the Apocalypse.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#126523 Apr 11, 2013
Coach Wingnut wrote:
<quoted text>You're a prime example of what our team has to offer. Carry on caped crusader.
:)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#126524 Apr 11, 2013
91% of law enforcement says banning "assault weapons" will not reduce crime.

Then why would Obama ban guns?

Fear.

Fear, the American people will rise when they finally lose everything and know who is responsible.

Communist Manifesto in progress. Not a theory anymore.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#126525 Apr 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why do homosexuals want to be in an ALL MALE org. such as the boy scouts??
Maybe they have a son. You do know Reality that being a homosexual doesn't mean that you're a child molester. Just like being a hetersexual would mean that they are child molesters. Those come in all sexual groups but fortunately aren't the norm.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#126526 Apr 11, 2013
New York State Police Admit Wrongly Confiscating Guns Under New Laws

Clerk’s office suggests legislation has serious flaws

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
April 11, 2013

State police in Erie County, New York have admitted a huge mistake in confiscating a man’s guns under newly passed gun control laws, saying they identified the wrong person.

Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs has said that police called him to clarify that they had wrongly enforced a pistol permit suspension on a local gun owner under the NY SAFE Act. The confiscation order came following a warning suggesting the man was using anti-anxiety medication prescribed by his doctor

Under provisions in the new legislation, anyone identified as suffering from a mental health condition can have their firearms seized by police.

Jacobs said that during the phone call he was told troopers had forwarded incorrect information, and that police had made an error.

Jacobs also indicated that this case highlighted serious flaws in the new legislation.

“I think that first and foremost, it stems from a flawed law that was passed so quickly without forethought on how something would be implemented.” Jacobs told WGRZ News.“Certainly, I am disappointed on the fact that we were given information from State Police that this was an individual that we needed to act immediately on,”

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/new-york-state-police...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short Aug '16 Le Jimbo 78
News Washington, D.C. - the District of Columbia Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
News This Day in History: April 3 (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Obama's missing executive order; Federal Regist... (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
News Exclusive - "Ted Cruz: Hillary - Embodies The C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 kuda 2
News Celebrations mark Battle of New Orleans bicente... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
News New York City Courts Democratic National Committee (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
More from around the web