The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,046)

Showing posts 100,901 - 100,920 of240,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Perzactly. That's why I favor an Encore. It isn't the only thing in the safe but it's use promotes careful targeting. I bought a 100th anniversary Colt 1911 in 2011, but it will never be shot, at least by me. My other toy is a Volquartzen .22. Damned thing is amazingly accurate. The day I was sighting it in, a fly landed on the target- I shot the fly.
I got guns,but sounds like you know a lot more about them then I do.Damn good shot with the fly,my Dirty Harry pea shooter can't do anything like that just a noisemaker.
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

For every 100 illegal aliens who find jobs in the U.S., 65 American workers are displaced.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
Terrible news. In the midst of this historic day for progress and equality, North Dakota just rolled back the clock 40 years on women’s rights. Gov. Dalrymple has just signed into law the most extreme abortion ban in the country, despite public outcry from both Republicans and Democrats. It effectively bans safe and legal abortion in North Dakota – and we must fight back. Stay tuned on how you can help.
NORTH DAKOTA’S EXTREME ABORTION BAN MUST BE A WAKE-UP CALL NATIONALLY, PLANNED PARENTHOOD ACTION FUND SAYS
http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/electi...
If abortion had been illegal for the part forty years, we wouldn't be having an illegal alien problem, there wouldn't be any jobs left for you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Maravilla Street Gang wrote:
Oh... it says that gay marriage is a sin in the Bible?! <yea right>
Well....
Show me where is says that in the US Constitution?
HAHAHHHAAAA!!!!
Actually, if you go back to the original texts it doesn't even say it in the bible.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh... it says that gay marriage is a sin in the Bible?! <yea right>
Well....
Show me where is says that in the US Constitution?
HAHAHHHAAAA!!!!
People with decency didn't used to have to think about queers ...
They've been a "travesty" thru life!

Nothing to write about in the Constitution ...
They were ALWAYS known as an "abomination" ...
Especially in America ... A Christian nation ... ;0)
``````````

Constitutional Topic: Marriage

A Short History

Marriage has a long history in the religious world. It has become so ingrained in the social fabric of the people of the nation, and indeed of the world, that the benefits of marriage to society at large became apparent. Because this religious rite had so many secular benefits, it became recognized by the secular world, and became subject to governmental definition and regulation.

In the religious world, marriage is almost exclusively the committed union between a single man and a single woman. Generally, the union is blessed or consecrated by a representative of the religion. An example is the presiding priest in a wedding ceremony. Marriage is found in all societies and religions, including the major religions of the West like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, as well as those of the East like Buddhism and Hinduism.

In modern Christianity, marriage, and the love and sex that accompanies it, is seen as a blessing from God. Children are a prime goal of marriage, and continued marriage is of importance to the continuation of the faith as children are raised by devout parents.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_marr.h...
Big Bubba BlackCack

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

George Bush ruined the USA and is a Republican.
Mexicants and Latrinos is what's ruined it, along with thumbDicks like you and your mom too
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Each year, more than 72,000 aliens are arrested for drug offenses in the U.S.
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Illegal aliens constitute over 25% of the federal prison population. Think about that for a moment. This means that a group which comprises less than 5% of the population is committing 25% percent of the crime.
sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

George Bush ruined the USA and is a Republican.
Really never heard that before,where did you here that,you little rascal.
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

In some areas of the country, up to 12 % of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal aliens.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WHAT IS THE DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT?

The DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT (DOMA) is a Federal law enacted on September 21, 1996 by then President Bill Clinton.

http://marriage.laws.com/defense-of-marriage-...

bs started BY the libTARDS!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is you on Topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GET A LIFE OLD MAN!!!
"This is you on Topix."

Is this like one of those "this is your brain on drugs commercials"?
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

In Los Angeles alone, 95% of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total approximately 1,200-1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to 2/3 of all fugitive felony warrants (approximately 17,000) are for illegal aliens.
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

In Lake County, Illinois 1/2 of the murderers and 21.5% of all criminals now in jail are illegal aliens, costing the county an annualized rate of $4,056, 945.
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Approximately 400,000 illegal aliens who have committed crimes and have been given a deportation order are at large in the U.S. and their whereabouts unknown.
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

In fiscal year 1999, expenses for incarcerating illegal aliens in state & local jails in Pennsylvania alone cost taxpayers $13.3 million. It has been established that the nationwide costs to states and localities for housing illegal criminal aliens is about $2 billion per year.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right about time,my rock buddy has found some,they are hard to find but there worth more then gold.
I have never hunted Gem Stones. But I once bought into the Yellow Labradorite and Red and Green Andesine Scheme.
I learned a good but expensive lesson there.LOL.
Anyone can buy Gem stones but the real fun surely has to be in the get down and get dirty hunt.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ben Carson, admirable man with a mistaken philosophy

By Cynthia Tucker, Special to CNN
updated 8:44 AM EDT, Tue March 26, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/26/opinion/tucker-...

......Yet black Americans know better than to believe those traits are enough to guarantee success. History taught us better. Just look back over the last decade and a half. In 2000, according to the U.S. census, less than a quarter of black Americans -- 22.5%-- lived in poverty. By 2010, that number had risen to 27.4%. Was there a sudden outbreak of indolence among black folk over that period? Or were there outside forces that conspired to knock them back down the economic ladder? As long as the Republican Party refuses to acknowledge that, it will have little to offer workers of color -- and declining appeal to younger whites. They, too, understand the limits of self-reliance.

To be helpful to the GOP, Carson would have to remind them of the caprice of capitalism and the generational reach of racism's barriers. Instead, he sounds like the standard-issue Ayn Rand acolyte, no different from Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan. He opposes the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and supports a flat tax. For good measure, he's also a religious conservative who disputes evolution.

(cont.)
Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.

Rico from Brea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. The fiscal impact per household varies considerably because the greatest share of the burden falls on state and local taxpayers whose burden depends on the size of the illegal alien population in that locality

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 100,901 - 100,920 of240,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent United States of America Travel Discussions

Search the United States of America Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise Jul 6 American_Infidel 11
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58
Romero to Compete with Mexico in Friendly again... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eric 1
U.S. readies possible unilateral action against... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nibiru Says Holla 3
National Cronut Craze Horribly Overhyped, Poll ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Holy Frack maybe 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••