The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395613 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120552 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with you. You're to stupid to differentiate fear from fact.
Yes positronium, you are stupid!!!!!!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120553 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Even assuming that you're context is correct, read the rest of the book of Leviticus and tell me how many "abominations" you commit in a day.
You can't just pick and choose.
If those are the rules that you choose to judge others by then those are the rules by which you will be judged.
Unlike me, you are not being censored from saying any abominations I commit.

Go ahead....I want whine about it.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120555 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> My experiences in the real world suggest otherwise.
PROVE IT? You stupid idiot.
You are a virtual judge in a virtual world.
Without a real jury
Wake up.
You do not know me.
Your experiences with your man/boy lover need to be kept on the downlow you pervert!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120556 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you dumb azz. This is the internet. There's nothing here to be afraid of or intimidated by. Specially not some old gal that turned hag in her loneliness. You people and your "fear and intimidation" concerns are the highlight of many office jokes out here in the real world. LOL
Yes... your mom is good in the field!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120557 Mar 27, 2013
I'm such a coward that I have to hide who I really am and pretend to be Rico.

It's part of my republican/conservative morals & values!!!

ooopppss... I just had a wet fart!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120558 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling me stupid is like posit calling someone a liar or ralff calling someone a racist.
The irony gets in the way of the message.
I think the expression goes something like "pot calling the kettle black".
You are so smart. I wish I was like you!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120559 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling me stupid is like posit calling someone a liar or ralff calling someone a racist.
The irony gets in the way of the message.
I think the expression goes something like "pot calling the kettle black".
Go milk your chickens or have a hen party or whatever it is you do everyday of the week.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120560 Mar 27, 2013
Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle, you must fear or hate them.

The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do.

Both are nonsense.

You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.

Rick Warren

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120562 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike me, you are not being censored from saying any abominations I commit.
Go ahead....I want whine about it.
You got an English translation for that handy?
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120563 Mar 27, 2013
Is there room for another Rico on this thread?
sunny

Longview, WA

#120564 Mar 27, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Go "ja ja" up Bonnie's rump. She just got finished leaving my crotch.
Just the little I'v heard on this lib. page. I'm positively Bonnie is way over your dumbshit bandito brain.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120570 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit, you flippin' drama queen.
You are the dangerous one, spreading hatred, lies, propaganda and fear. You infect this thread with it, and people like you infect the country with your hatred and paranoid accusations.
You claim you have a right to be a racist, yet you lie about people who simply have different political opinions than yours, and you attempt to denigrate them because of it. You're un-American IMO. And you're a hypocrite.
You throw this notions around as if they actually have some meaning or importance, and all they are is you being intimidated by people like NTR who are more intelligent, honest, and insightful than you could ever be.
You're nothing but a lonely, ignorant little man and a coward besides who pretends to know things you have absolutely not inkling about. It makes you feel important and powerful when you know you have no power at all here or anywhere else.
You have to ask Quirky for a link to a poetry page just so you can use it to research and attack me, you pitiful excuse for a man.
Grow a pair or borrow Quirky's if you can find them.
The content of her character is reflected in the content of her posts and they both are afflicted with communistic intent meant to deceive and to further our nation's current demise to the level of the former USSR in direct contradiction to what history has shown to be a dismal failure.
Types like her, IMAO
Are dangerous.
For their uncanny ability to easily sway anyone they come in contact with.
With their Marxist propaganda.
That never ends.
I should say that they could be cinders.
On their way to hell.
But I won't.
I'll just watch them slowly combust.
And wheel on by them.
Up that hill.

People like you.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120571 Mar 27, 2013
Under Obama Bin Laden's Admin.--the reign of incompetence.

Unemployment among blacks has doubled.
The number of blacks on food stamps has doubled.
The percentage of blacks living in poverty has risen 12%.

.........Obama is looking out for you.
sunny

Longview, WA

#120572 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
I'm such a coward that I have to hide who I really am and pretend to be Rico.
It's part of my republican/conservative morals & values!!!
ooopppss... I just had a wet fart!!!
You blow a gasket,or have a misfit.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120573 Mar 27, 2013
Copied from another post:

"I will not apologize for what the Bible says is right and wrong. Marriage between two of the same sex is not right as far as GOD is concerned."

Who am I to question GOD!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120574 Mar 27, 2013
If you just bought thousands of light-armored tanks to go with your 1.6 billion bullet stockpile......

You might be a dictator.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#120575 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...PROVE IT? You stupid idiot.
You are a virtual judge in a virtual world..."
Kind of like you calling people communists and racists huh?
You just indicted yourself nitwit.
IN WHAT? I certainly am not a "nitwit".
Reality

Louisville, KY

#120577 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
First, not everyone believes in "GOD".
Second, every day, more and more God fearing Christians are coming to the very real conclusion that "God" created Homosexuals exactly how they are with a purpose known to him for his will to be done.
Too many self righteous hyper-judgmental Christians have pushed their weight, opinions, and interpretation about homosexuality just to suit their own age old tradition of hate, but no more. That wall is crumbling at a rapid rate and nothing could please me more to see such ignorance be vanquished. ;)
If the Christians are GOD-fearing, they are believing no such thing.

If you believe it, you condone it and just as guilty. If you don't repent and stop sinning, you will stand before GOD and he will hand down the judgement.

Man being tempted by Satan created homosexuality.

Location hidden

#120578 Mar 27, 2013
South Carolina becomes Republican's immigration reform 'test market'

...The Republican party and evangelical movement are using conservative, religious South Carolina as a test market for their message that immigration is as much a moral issue as an economic one...

...the evangelical community is putting its money and its political muscle into the debate. Ads are running on Christian radio stations, a website promotes Bible verses about immigration, and the Evangelical Immigration Table will send text messages to update subscribers. The evangelical campaign for immigration launched earlier this month with a news conference and conference calls with national media.

“As Christians we’re called to be more than just Republicans or conservatives,” said Hal Stevenson, owner of Grace outdoor advertising in Columbia and a board member of the conservative Palmetto Family Council.“We’re called to be thinkers and representatives of Christ in the marketplace.“

http://www.sunherald.com/2013/03/27/4554625/s...

Location hidden

#120579 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>IN WHAT? I certainly am not a "nitwit".
Let's just say we are going to disagree on that point shall we?

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short Aug '16 Le Jimbo 78
News Washington, D.C. - the District of Columbia Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
News This Day in History: April 3 Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Obama's missing executive order; Federal Regist... (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
News Exclusive - "Ted Cruz: Hillary - Embodies The C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 kuda 2
News Celebrations mark Battle of New Orleans bicente... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
News New York City Courts Democratic National Committee (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
More from around the web