The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
N Significant

Canyon Country, CA

#111456 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You're Nobody.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111457 Mar 4, 2013
NOW ...
The REAL version ...

NOT redacted![meaning NOT edited]
George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedacted

“Call first. Don't knock. ”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111458 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies continue unabated, show any dem/Obama plan to rework SS.
When John Bonehead and Obama met and reached a tentative agreement on The Grand Bargain (before Eric Cantor had a hissy fit and freaked out), Obama agreed to bring both Social Security and Medicare to the table. Now, suddenly, Boehner suffered a severe bout of amnesia precipitated by The Tea Party indignation to which he was subjected, and the Grand Bargain was history.

So, that brings us to today where Republicans will not even discuss the possibility of more revenues. On that note, why should the President mention either Social Security or Medicare? That said, he IS willing to work with Congress on how to restructure and cut - just not in some knee jerk slash and gut "quick" fix that is less than thoughtful or fleshed out? First, cuts AND revenues get PROPERLY addressed and resolved. THEN, we get to Social Security and Medicare. That's the plan. You don't like it? We'll see where we go later in March when the next crisis presents itself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111459 Mar 4, 2013
J Durante wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONES trying to get into the ACT!
LET them DO it with their OWN username.
Instead of "mocking" someone!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111460 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Rose! Or are you Shayla today?? Or maybe even Freespit8?? Yeppers.
You are the champion at throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks. Yeppers.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111463 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that Quirky and yes they need to arrest that person. Now having said that Az isn't my state. Whereas the Zimmerman case is in my state. I can't right all wrongs even though I wish I could. Az needs to take that case up by those there that still don't fear speaking up.
You should pay better attention to peoples posting quotes and style. For one thing Rico has used the stupid honkys phrase many times before. You should also note that Rico loves to stir up Racial tension any way he can. Rico studies people and trys to emulate their posting style to create an illusion. He thinks he is sly. But many can see what he does.

But miss cluless you keep right on thinking that poster is me. It only shows your ignorance.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111465 Mar 4, 2013
TRAYVON MARTIN ORIGINAL 911 CALL ENHANCED VERSION!

Neighbors 911 call!

THESE are all over the web!

George Zimmerman IS an INNOCENT Man!

“Call first. Don't knock. ”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111467 Mar 4, 2013
Live it to believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, California is a Mexican cesspool, and the only ones to blame are Liberals.
As California goes, so does the real of the nation.
You all asked for it, you got it.
This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
BUSINESS interests ASKED for illegal immigration, and it didn't all come from Mexico. Get your facts straight. BUSINESS interests coerced POOR unskilled labor into the state to serve. That's not something American workers EVER asked to have happen. They got what they wanted. Millions more poor people struggling to find a better life. But, not to worry. What happens in California doesn't ever stay in California, and the reality of outward migration is that many of those lesser skilled residents have been leaving for greener pastures and spreading out throughout the land.

We've talked about that here for YEARS now. How it works is that when jobs vanish or wages get low enough, those workers move to the next unscathed area and set up shop until the wages there begin to decline, and then they move again - until the day comes that wages are permanently lowered in those sectors across the land. That's how it works. I never asked for this. I have opposed it for two decades. You're a friggin' idiot if you have read on these threads and don't know that about me.

Don't blame me for this sh*t. BLAME corporatists and globalists, greedy pigs who just couldn't get enough of the good stuff of using human beings for greater profit to the tune of the greatest polarity of wealth in history. It's disgusting. What's even more disgusting is that the Republican party continues as the champion of the same d*mned policies that brought us to this point in time. They talk out of both sides of their mouths - just like you do.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111470 Mar 4, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You are the champion at throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks. Yeppers.
Sure thing there "Sin City Cat".. Ya flip flopping Dingaling. Looks like you got banned by the Rose, Rico, Jack, WA, NTR,X-Woman, Vorenus, Freespirit8 crowd too huh? Thats why your posting as a grey box. You said something they did not like so they all collectivly and in mass Flagged and reported you. Bet they even cryed to some Mod about you too. You should be mad at the Spoofer of me since you have claimed you are Black.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111471 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off , little weasel
Open wide , big varmint
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111474 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
This latest generation of adults have got to be the biggest bunch of dunbfucks ever put on this earth.
One more thing, You say the GOP needs to change to the left.

Remember, when you act like someone else, that all you become.

STAND YOUR GROUND, AND LET THE BEST MAN WIN!!!

I AM AMERICAN

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#111475 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some new material, Twocentsworth, I Love That Sheriff Joe, Quantum Leap, etc. LMAO!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111476 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there "Sin City Cat".. Ya flip flopping Dingaling. Looks like you got banned by the Rose, Rico, Jack, WA, NTR,X-Woman, Vorenus, Freespirit8 crowd too huh? Thats why your posting as a grey box. You said something they did not like so they all collectivly and in mass Flagged and reported you. Bet they even cryed to some Mod about you too. You should be mad at the Spoofer of me since you have claimed you are Black.
You always were the best at pinning the tail on the donkey.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#111477 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying little pissant. LOL!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111479 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh it's about the color with you Quirky. Yes it is.
You got it all figured out don`t you Rose!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111480 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some new material, Twocentsworth, I Love That Sheriff Joe, Quantum Leap, etc. LMAO!
Who is Quantum Leap?? Lol !

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#111482 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Jealousy ......tsk tsk!

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME

http://youtu.be/4uAYcHUP2iE

Mr. Huell Howser & Our Gang
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111483 Mar 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If your gonna accuse get it right. It was "I Like That Sherrif Joe" Dummy! Seems your having dementia issues still! LMAO!
Live it to believe it

Buffalo, NY

#111484 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>BUSINESS interests ASKED for illegal immigration, and it didn't all come from Mexico. Get your facts straight. BUSINESS interests coerced POOR unskilled labor into the state to serve. That's not something American workers EVER asked to have happen. They got what they wanted. Millions more poor people struggling to find a better life. But, not to worry. What happens in California doesn't ever stay in California, and the reality of outward migration is that many of those lesser skilled residents have been leaving for greener pastures and spreading out throughout the land.
We've talked about that here for YEARS now. How it works is that when jobs vanish or wages get low enough, those workers move to the next unscathed area and set up shop until the wages there begin to decline, and then they move again - until the day comes that wages are permanently lowered in those sectors across the land. That's how it works. I never asked for this. I have opposed it for two decades. You're a friggin' idiot if you have read on these threads and don't know that about me.
Don't blame me for this sh*t. BLAME corporatists and globalists, greedy pigs who just couldn't get enough of the good stuff of using human beings for greater profit to the tune of the greatest polarity of wealth in history. It's disgusting. What's even more disgusting is that the Republican party continues as the champion of the same d*mned policies that brought us to this point in time. They talk out of both sides of their mouths - just like you do.
Liberal never liked Prop 187, and after they got it struck down the damage was done.

I would rather have intelligent, industrial Chinese flooding this state than the bunch of stupid, lazy, thieves from south of the border destroy my country
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111485 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as real as anyone on here.
IF you are the REAL one ...
did you post this one?

quirky
Denver, CO
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11142956 min ago

Judged:222
i love swallowing, mmmm

IF you are I will have to PAY better attention to them ...
I did NOT think it was because of the vulgarity of it.
I did NOT approve of it IF it was ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... Aug '14 RevKen 26
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise (Jun '14) Jul '14 American_Infidel 8
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58
Romero to Compete with Mexico in Friendly again... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eric 1
More from around the web