The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409663 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#105747 Feb 21, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you realize Obama is lying, don't you?
She seems as blind as Rose and Jax to me.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#105748 Feb 21, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
You must cause you keep answering. I dont know anything about you. I just noticed how every post you do is nasty and is never about any of the topics. I am just making a point. You do criticize people all of the time.
LOL! You have no point to make about me. It's not your place to pass judgment on me in the first place.

And I've told you at several times now that I'm replying to posts that are critical, mean, nasty, hateful the majority of the time. And that is my right. YOu seem to have a particular problem with me for some reason, yet you completely ignore the vulgar, vicious and hateful posts from others and other posters being off topic.

I suggest you read someone else's posts and stop obsessing over mine. You are being just as critical as you are accusing me, and I haven't seen you post on topic yet.

You're right. You don't know anything about me, so stop seeking my attention and hassling me.
Gus007

Fayetteville, NY

#105749 Feb 21, 2013
Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201...

Obama warns looming sequester would devastate economy....

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/19...

Martinez, CA

#105750 Feb 21, 2013
White Guys Hire Illegals wrote:
The only reason you all hate Rose is becuase you're prejudices against negroes.
What?? Is everyone on drugs around here?

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#105751 Feb 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its America don't everyone have a right to know who their accusers are?? Ya know transparency?? Oh thats right you dems only believe in it when its for your side..
Eagle
Once you accuse someone you have to make your case. That doesn't mean you have to stop your investigation.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#105752 Feb 21, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the need for Affirmative Action? Anti-discrimination laws (color and gender)? Laws prohibiting same sex marriage?
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the numerous successful lawsuits brought against individuals and organizations that have denied individuals access to opportunities (e.g., denial of promotions despite equal or better qualifications)?
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain our history which says otherwise?
We have a stacked deck and it's stacked in favor of the white male power structure. They have, over 200 years, created a system woven into the fabric of our society that supports their ideas, politics, morals and beliefs. It's the power to exclude. The power to exclude gives meaning to their lives. By compelling inclusion violates everything they have come to believe they are entitled to.
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the need for Affirmative Action?... WHINING!

Anti-discrimination laws (color and gender)?... Whining BUT not as bad! Gender HAS a reason, somewhat!

Laws prohibiting same sex marriage?... AGAINST the laws of Nature & God!

If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the numerous successful lawsuits brought against individuals and organizations that have denied individuals access to opportunities (e.g., denial of promotions despite equal or better qualifications)?... Greedy and WHINING lawyers preying on the minds and hearts of numerous Christians who don't KNOW their Constitution!

If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain our history which says otherwise?... AGAIN ... WHINING!

We have a stacked deck and it's stacked in favor of the white male power structure... Some whining over a A patriarchal system of "it's a man's World" ... and they DO take care of a lot of US! There IS where the gender TERM comes in, and have reason to "whine" discrimination.

It's the power to exclude. The power to exclude gives meaning to their lives. By compelling inclusion violates everything they have come to believe they are entitled to... Ask Susan B. Anthony about THAT!... and ALL the other suffragettes!
----------

Biography of Susan B. Anthony
Susan B. Anthony was born February 15, 1820 in Adams, Massachusetts.

Ignoring opposition and abuse, Anthony traveled, lectured, and canvassed across the nation for the vote. She also campaigned for the abolition of slavery, the right for women to own their own property and retain their earnings, and she advocated for women's labor organizations. In 1900, Anthony persuaded the University of Rochester to admit women.
http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/her-story/biogr...

horrible histories The suffragette's song

David Bowie - Suffragette City
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Jet" by Paul McCartney & Wings lyrics
Ataur gazi

Fresh Meadows, NY

#105753 Feb 21, 2013
Immigration reform give lots of people family together. Give them good future . I extremely support immigration reform.

Martinez, CA

#105754 Feb 21, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont walk in her shoes. You are right. She doesnt walk in other peoples shoes either but she sure has no problem judging them.
It is just something I have noticed in reading posts. I dont know her and only speak about her due to her posts. She judges every body.
You are a hypocrite. YOU are the one who's been passing judgment on me for at least two days now and can't seem to get past your obsession with my posts.

Everyone here criticizes someone at some time. You don't think I've been the brunt of personal attacks and criticism? Then you're not honest. Look at all the hateful posts from Quirky alone just last night. I ignored nearly all of them.

Get over your problem with me and stop gossiping about me and posting to me with your inane personal criticisms.

You're off topic!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#105755 Feb 21, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be confused:
#
Poll: Majority of Americans Want Illegal Immigrants Deported - By ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../poll-majority-amer...
5 hours ago ... The survey results show that 53 percent of Americans want all or most illegal
immigrants to be deported.While 30 percent of ...
#
Majority of Americans want illegals deported
www.wnd.com/.../majority-of-americans-want-il... ...- Cached
4 hours ago ... INVASION USA. Majority of Americans want illegals deported. Survey shows
resistance to easing immigration laws. Published: 6 hours ago ...
#
Reuters poll: Majority of Americans want most illegal immigrants ...
hotair.com/.../reuters-poll-majority-of-ameri...
2 hours ago ... Reuters poll: Majority of Americans want most illegal immigrants ..... of dollars,
most, together are sending billions back home every year, and ...
#
The Majority of Americans Want Illegals DeportedÂ… Dear Leader ...
theconservativetreehouse.com/.../the-majority... - Cached
18 hours ago ... 9 Responses to The Majority of Americans Want Illegals DeportedÂ… Dear Leader
... They also send almost all of their pay to family back home.
#
Are illegal immigrants harming America
wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_illegal_immigrants_har... - Cached - Similar
AND IF U WANT ILLEGALS TO STOP CROSSING BUILD BETTER FENCES!...
while the majority of Americans are sitting at home watching t.v. on welfare! what,
just because theyre ... The need jobs and they can send money to their families.
#
Staggering Cost Of Illegal Aliens In America
rense.com/general81/dtli.htm - Cached
Illegal alien migration into the United States costs American taxpayers $346
billion ... that same Congress imports 182,000 legal immigrant monthly who need
jobs.... Both legal and illegal immigrants send $80 billion back to their home ...
Last night I posted a list of polls (including Fox, Gallop, etc.) that say the exact opposite of the online survey that the far right is currently so excited about.

All of these polls show that a clear majority of the American people favor some sort of legal status for people currently in the country illegally and very little support for deportation.

I know that it's not what you want to hear (so you simply won't listen) but when one survey is so far out of line with all the other polling out there, something is wrong with that survey.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#105756 Feb 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you accuse someone you have to make your case. That doesn't mean you have to stop your investigation.
Thats what I just stated..

Eagle

Martinez, CA

#105757 Feb 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Props to ya.. She hasn't posted on topic for years..
Eagle
That's a lie. But I see you're off topic and posting your nasty little digs like the wuss you are, Eagle and giving people props every time they attack or criticize me.

Grow the hell up, and get back on topic, hypocrite whatever the hell the topic is. It changes by the minute.

Martinez, CA

#105758 Feb 21, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, exactly AND from where all the blessings flow! Thank you!
Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone! I read where some have snow, some have sleet and rain AND some have sunshine, be it a little OR a lot. We are having a lot and in the 80's! Gosh is it not amazing how God has made all things-IF you are one who believes in Him? I know some do not. Anyway, I am off to run a mile or five with my hubby! Good evening!
Off topic.

Location hidden

#105759 Feb 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet your boy suggested/agreed to it and signed it into law.. Now tell me I am lying.. He owns it and nobody else does..
Eagle
How about I just tell you you're wrong?

Let me put it this way. Obama gave the republicans enough rope to hang themselves.

Does that make any sense to you?
Gus007

Fayetteville, NY

#105760 Feb 21, 2013

Martinez, CA

#105761 Feb 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> She seems as blind as Rose and Jax to me.
Off topic personal attack completely unprovoked.

Location hidden

#105762 Feb 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite. YOU are the one who's been passing judgment on me for at least two days now and can't seem to get past your obsession with my posts.
Everyone here criticizes someone at some time. You don't think I've been the brunt of personal attacks and criticism? Then you're not honest. Look at all the hateful posts from Quirky alone just last night. I ignored nearly all of them.
Get over your problem with me and stop gossiping about me and posting to me with your inane personal criticisms.
You're off topic!
For some reason they're obsessed with you Rose.

Not just as a poster, but even before they posted your personal info they have wanted to cause you actual emotional pain.

It's disgusting and it's very clear to the rest of us.

“ON THE PROWL”

Marion Oaks..

#105763 Feb 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. But I see you're off topic and posting your nasty little digs like the wuss you are, Eagle and giving people props every time they attack or criticize me.
Grow the hell up, and get back on topic, hypocrite whatever the hell the topic is. It changes by the minute.
Gosh I must have missed your post being on topic to the or any discussion at hand.. No and I am not talking about you being the topic although you want it to be..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Marion Oaks..

#105764 Feb 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I just tell you you're wrong?
Let me put it this way. Obama gave the republicans enough rope to hang themselves.
Does that make any sense to you?
LOL.. The pubs did that and I hope they hold him to the sequestration.. Funny even NTR wishes we went over the FC.. Do you not agree??

Eagle

Location hidden

#105765 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the need for Affirmative Action?... WHINING!
Anti-discrimination laws (color and gender)?... Whining BUT not as bad! Gender HAS a reason, somewhat!
Laws prohibiting same sex marriage?... AGAINST the laws of Nature & God!
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the numerous successful lawsuits brought against individuals and organizations that have denied individuals access to opportunities (e.g., denial of promotions despite equal or better qualifications)?... Greedy and WHINING lawyers preying on the minds and hearts of numerous Christians who don't KNOW their Constitution!
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain our history which says otherwise?... AGAIN ... WHINING!
We have a stacked deck and it's stacked in favor of the white male power structure... Some whining over a A patriarchal system of "it's a man's World" ... and they DO take care of a lot of US! There IS where the gender TERM comes in, and have reason to "whine" discrimination.
It's the power to exclude. The power to exclude gives meaning to their lives. By compelling inclusion violates everything they have come to believe they are entitled to... Ask Susan B. Anthony about THAT!... and ALL the other suffragettes!
----------
Biography of Susan B. Anthony
Susan B. Anthony was born February 15, 1820 in Adams, Massachusetts.
Ignoring opposition and abuse, Anthony traveled, lectured, and canvassed across the nation for the vote. She also campaigned for the abolition of slavery, the right for women to own their own property and retain their earnings, and she advocated for women's labor organizations. In 1900, Anthony persuaded the University of Rochester to admit women.
http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/her-story/biogr...
horrible histories The suffragette's song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PEEqFao2AnkXX
David Bowie - Suffragette City
"Jet" by Paul McCartney & Wings lyrics
You make no sense whatsoever.

Martinez, CA

#105766 Feb 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I must have missed your post being on topic to the or any discussion at hand.. No and I am not talking about you being the topic although you want it to be..
Eagle
Yes, you must have missed my posts because you're too busy blowing hot air with nothing to say.

I have no interest in or desire to be the topic. What a mean and untrue thing to say.

You're off topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short Aug '16 Le Jimbo 78
News Washington, D.C. - the District of Columbia (Jun '16) Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
News This Day in History: April 3 (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Obama's missing executive order; Federal Regist... (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
News Exclusive - "Ted Cruz: Hillary - Embodies The C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 kuda 2
News Celebrations mark Battle of New Orleans bicente... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
News New York City Courts Democratic National Committee (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
More from around the web