The President has failed us

There are 403527 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#100788 Feb 7, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
lordy, lordy, you sure don't understand the news coming OUT of Eur about all of the upheaval they have with their immigrant and DIVERSE segments of their global populations. or, maybe that type of diversity doesn't count?
Germany has, what, 67 million? about the same as California? most Scandanavian coutries have 20-25 million or less? 90-95% of these people have been there for centuries... they have a NATIONAL, homogeneous mindset. maybe 1 in ten (or less!) think differently when it comes to social/governmantal issues. what do u think the rate of fraud is in those countries?
you are comparing lifeboats to an ocean liner... a liner with an uber-class all the way to steerage AND stowaways!
instead, compare one European country to one of our States... the EU to the USA. which union to you think will break first?
so the Chinese will die sooner? like we did, right?
the wealthy in ALL countries do the same thing: they protect THEIR monies. remember the stories about wealth leaving France? remember the folks leaving GB when they raised their income taxes back in our youth?
which tax do you think the Progressives will raise first to increase 'revenues': gas, tob or liq? how about Fed telephone fees? on those of us NOT using 'free' govt phones!lol how's THAT gonna impact the poor and Middle Class?
hurry, hurry, hurry...
Since the Greeks have not been able to seal their borders and are hopelessly overtaxed by the influx of people from Asia and Africa, Germany has had to cope with rising numbers of asylum seekers. In 2011, 45,741 people applied for asylum in Germany, an 11 percent increase over the previous year. In the same period, the number of people illegally entering Germany rose by 18.6 percent to reach 21,156. This has prompted German Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich to call for new restrictions on the border-free travel regime within the European Union as well as for the temporary reintroduction of border controls whenever a member state cannot sufficiently secure its borders.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/th...
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100789 Feb 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a son I bet he would look like Chas Bono.
Well Yours looks like a Metal head , Tweeeker, Stoner??
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100791 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
crazy brown people, we have to take their guns, a white person might be the next victim.
This is what Rico was saying about Whites after the Travon Martin shooting.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100792 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky? lol
You crossed the line here.
Nope , Not me Circle Jerk boy.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#100793 Feb 8, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Rico was saying about Whites after the Travon Martin shooting.
Ah yes, the Skittlephobe murder case.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100794 Feb 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about???? What has been forced upon you?
You don't think your party does the same thing? I do not personally believe in abortion except in very specific situations, but I am being forced to pay for something I do not believe in.
I don't see Republicans forcing anything on you! Is fighting for our Constitution wrong???? I don't think so!
Republicans would be forcing everything they could on society but society won't allow it. Republicans have lost their impact on the people. People see the party for what it is therefore voting their(Republicans) ability to "force" anything on the people.

Location hidden

#100795 Feb 8, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , Not me Circle Jerk boy.
I believe you. He actually spells 50% of his words right.

Location hidden

#100797 Feb 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sock, but I don't think Qball is the one wearing it.
I think you're right. I wonder how many kidneys he has...

Location hidden

#100798 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a cross dresser.
Are you sure about that? I hope you have proof.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100799 Feb 8, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, the Skittlephobe murder case.
Hey George !! How ya been ?

Location hidden

#100800 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans would be forcing everything they could on society but society won't allow it. Republicans have lost their impact on the people. People see the party for what it is therefore voting their(Republicans) ability to "force" anything on the people.
What would be forced upon you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100802 Feb 8, 2013
Choosing sensitive details in one Sandy Hook story
Published on January 3, 2013

Reporter Naomi Zeveloff of the Jewish Daily Forward reflects on interviewing the mother of the youngest victim in the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting and on writing a complicated portrait of grief.

http://www.dartsociety.org/cms/choosing-sensi...

Hey RH, I tried to put this on Fox Debate, but it keeps getting deleted ...

Could you, please ...???

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#100803 Feb 8, 2013

Fox News Poll: Voters say country weaker now than before Obama

By Dana Blanton

Published February 07, 2013

FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/07/fo...

#100804 Feb 8, 2013
President Obama gives himself permission to kill

By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Published February 07, 2013

FoxNews.com

After stonewalling for more than a year federal judges and ordinary citizens who sought the revelation of its secret legal research justifying the presidential use of drones to kill persons overseas -- even Americans -- claiming the research was so sensitive and so secret that it could not be revealed without serious consequences, the government sent a summary of its legal memos to an NBC newsroom earlier this week.

This revelation will come as a great surprise, and not a little annoyance, to U.S. District Court Judge Colleen McMahon, who heard many hours of oral argument during which the government predicted gloom and doom if its legal research were subjected to public scrutiny. She very reluctantly agreed with the feds, but told them she felt caught in “a veritable Catch-22,” because the feds have created “a thicket of laws and precedents that effectively allow the executive branch of our government to proclaim as perfectly lawful certain actions that seem on their face incompatible with our Constitution and laws, while keeping the reasons for their conclusion a secret.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/07/oba...

#100805 Feb 8, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
“Riding Solo..is the only way”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YnyN_jPn-W4XX
So you ride "Solo" when you're having sex?

Interesting.

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#100806 Feb 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be forced upon you?
How about for one, "God" in schools instead of actual factual science? Just imagine all the the things Conservatives would force on society if they could. If you really want to know, read a book about what this country was like in the 1950's, or maybe you were around... if you really want to go deeper, try the 1800's. Yeah, thank God the Conservative ideological impact has been exposed and neutered to a sensible and proper level. ;)
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100807 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How about for one, "God" in schools instead of actual factual science? Just imagine all the the things Conservatives would force on society if they could. If you really want to know, read a book about what this country was like in the 1950's, or maybe you were around... if you really want to go deeper, try the 1800's. Yeah, thank God the Conservative ideological impact has been exposed and neutered to a sensible and proper level. ;)
Seek help !

Location hidden

#100808 Feb 8, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help !
For what Q-bert? Telling the truth? lol

You just keep working on your spelling and nasty temper, Q-berto. Leave the thinking to those of us with brains. ;)

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#100811 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Families should teach morals, and one shouldn't blame a school for the students' lack of them. One should blame the home in which the students have leearned their unsatisfactory behaviors. Schools can have character strengthening programs to teach the children what their parents have failed to to do. Let's face it, if parents don't teach this as well, kids won't see the point in listening. Kids have to know and understand what is right and what is wrong, or there will be chaos in the schools and in our communities. I see nothing wrong with a student silently praying before a game or eating lunch.

Location hidden

#100812 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your example of "factual science" is just an opinion. What is wrong with God in schools? Since about 73% of Americans consider themselves Christian, I don't see this as a problem.

What does the 1950's have to do with what is being forced upon you today? We have had six Republican presidents since the 1950's so their impact seems to have helped our country. Since 1950, Democrats have been presidents 27 years and Republicans 35 years so how has Conservative ideologies been exposed and neutered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short Aug '16 Le Jimbo 78
News Washington, D.C. - the District of Columbia Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
News This Day in History: April 3 (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Obama's missing executive order; Federal Regist... (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
News Exclusive - "Ted Cruz: Hillary - Embodies The C... (Apr '15) Apr '15 kuda 2
News Celebrations mark Battle of New Orleans bicente... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
News New York City Courts Democratic National Committee (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
More from around the web