The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#100475 Feb 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't mean you have to fricassee in the hot sun, Hi-Ho. It's strictly optional and not related at all to caring about the grandchildren. If you really cared, you'd stay off the fringer web sites and expand your horizons so that you don't embarrass them when they come around and start talking about politics and current events. Do they listen and ask questions, or do they just get up and wander out of the room when you start carrying on? See? It doesn't matter how gracefully you age if you're as dumb as AuntB's proverbial box of rocks.
FYI

There are times to talk politics, and a time for religion. Talking to your grandchildren about either is not feasible until they are older, and understand what it is you are actually telling them. Me and MINE have BETTER things to talk about, like having FUN!

Some people love to bake in the sun, same as some do not. I'm the type that loves being outdoors. As for my grandchildren, you need to leave those out of your mouth. You have NO business whatsoever talking about them. Shows how 'classless' you are by even mentioning them.

I will tell you, I had my 16 year old out today, in my lil red Roadster teaching him/her(NO business of yours)how to drive. So that blows your negative theory all to hades. Just because your life is filled with negative energy, doesn't mean everyone's is.

If, I'm as dumb as Aunt B's box of rocks, per se, how did I ever end up driving the Roadster, that I bought as a present for myself two weeks after I retired. They do not lose their value, so it is a great investment, plus it means I'm not paying it in taxes to the obama admin, to spend on FRAUDS like you.

A proven one, so I've read.=)

If your life is so grand, why do you always assume the worst in others? Why wouldn't you assume that their life is as grand as yours? The negative life you parrot off onto others is more than likely your own truth. Just because you don't agree on a person's political stance is absolutely no reason to assume that a person would not have as good a life, as the one you seem to portray on here.

Right?
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#100476 Feb 6, 2013
I bet this is the first time in your life that you read up on Stalin. Hell, rattlesnake is good on a bagel, at least the bagels we have here! What would I know about a bagels, I live in Kansas, the ones I get are already sliced. lol

What are you gloating about? We have 11 million illegal aliens in the USA and nobody has any plans to get rid of them..... but you keep telling yourself that calling them illegals will make a difference.

HAHAHAHAA!!! Go clean your room! Dammit... go make me a sandwich.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#100477 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, rattlesnake is good on a bagel, at least the bagels we have here! What would I know about a bagels, I live in Kansas, the ones I get are already sliced. lol
I've never ate snake before so help me out here, what's it taste like? I have a corn snake that's about 2-3 feet long and I think about eating it at times.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100479 Feb 6, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the stupid ass beaner ratso rico was attacking white people, why don't you yell at him?
I spoke the truth about the majority of our murderers. White nutjobs like Holmes are way overshadowed by the likes of gangbangers and muggers.
I really do enjoy breaking people like you down.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100480 Feb 6, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Go clean your room!
There you go... I love a bossy lady!!

Dodge City, KS

#100481 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't Obama's aunt still here? I don't know.
DUI uncle too?
E Piphany

Canyon Country, CA

#100482 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Hook... line.... and sinker!!!
Nuff Said!!!
Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man. Under Communism, it's just the opposite.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100483 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
There are times to talk politics, and a time for religion. Talking to your grandchildren about either is not feasible until they are older, and understand what it is you are actually telling them. Me and MINE have BETTER things to talk about, like having FUN!
Some people love to bake in the sun, same as some do not. I'm the type that loves being outdoors. As for my grandchildren, you need to leave those out of your mouth. You have NO business whatsoever talking about them. Shows how 'classless' you are by even mentioning them.
I will tell you, I had my 16 year old out today, in my lil red Roadster teaching him/her(NO business of yours)how to drive. So that blows your negative theory all to hades. Just because your life is filled with negative energy, doesn't mean everyone's is.
If, I'm as dumb as Aunt B's box of rocks, per se, how did I ever end up driving the Roadster, that I bought as a present for myself two weeks after I retired. They do not lose their value, so it is a great investment, plus it means I'm not paying it in taxes to the obama admin, to spend on FRAUDS like you.
A proven one, so I've read.=)
If your life is so grand, why do you always assume the worst in others? Why wouldn't you assume that their life is as grand as yours? The negative life you parrot off onto others is more than likely your own truth. Just because you don't agree on a person's political stance is absolutely no reason to assume that a person would not have as good a life, as the one you seem to portray on here.
Right?
I have a Space Shuttle parked in my front yard.

You see... we can have whatever we want on the internet!!!

Now if you'll excuse me... I have to take a golden poop and wipe my booty with 100 dollar bills.

Dodge City, KS

#100484 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I really do enjoy breaking people like you down.
You must be living on Brokeback mtn., if you can 'think' you are breaking ANY conservatives down.
=)
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#100485 Feb 6, 2013
There you go... I love a DUI uncle too A proven one, so I've read. Some people love to bake in the sun Under Capitalism living on Brokeback mtn.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#100486 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, rattlesnake is good on a bagel, at least the bagels we have here! What would I know about a bagels, I live in Kansas, the ones I get are already sliced. lol
That's cool. I have to slice the ones I make but I usually eat them with smoked salmon.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100487 Feb 6, 2013
E Piphany wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man. Under Communism, it's just the opposite.
Great way to put it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100488 Feb 6, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
I bet this is the first time in your life that you read up on Stalin. Hell, rattlesnake is good on a bagel, at least the bagels we have here! What would I know about a bagels, I live in Kansas, the ones I get are already sliced. lol
What are you gloating about? We have 11 million illegal aliens in the USA and nobody has any plans to get rid of them..... but you keep telling yourself that calling them illegals will make a difference.
HAHAHAHAA!!! Go clean your room! Dammit... go make me a sandwich.
Can you feel the love!!!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#100489 Feb 6, 2013
I have to take a golden poop and wipe my booty with 100 dollar bills.

That's cool. I have to slice the ones I make but I usually eat them with smoked salmon.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100490 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living on Brokeback mtn., if you can 'think' you are breaking ANY conservatives down.
=)
How many times have you been banned this year? Like 2-3x????

Yea... keep talking and I'll keep breaking you down.

ROLF!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100491 Feb 6, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
I have to take a golden poop and wipe my booty with 100 dollar bills.
LMFAo!!!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#100492 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you feel the love!!!
Can you feel the Great golden poop people love to bake in the sun with smoked salmon.

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#100493 Feb 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a call I don't know how you made, because the only basis of which I am aware is what you have to score to be accepted. If you're correct, then maybe you're got a whole lotta' chiefs there to act as supervisors for a whole lotta' folks who don't pass muster for the other branches of service. As to which branch will accept who, check for current standards. Most difficult to find acceptance: Air Force followed by the Navy. The standards as to who they take has changed considerably probably since you were enlisted. This will help, but I will also say that I am aware that the Air Force standards as to who they actually WILL take in is actually higher than the link indicates:
http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/genjoin/a/asva...
If Justagi is around, perhaps he will weigh in on this.
Oops, I mis-acronym-ed, here you are, a link to a practise test: http://1889885.r.msn.com/...
I've hobnobbed with reps of all the branches- choosing a branch isn't about your score -qualifying-you-for-a-particul ar-branch, it's about what appeals to you. If you choose the Air Force (for example), and you're not pilot material. promotions are hard to come by. Combat Arms (Army, Marines) will get you promoted much faster, provided you can "...provide purpose, direction and motivation to accomplish the mission while working to improve the organization", but medical specialties will almost gaurantee a commission in ANY branch. In short, it's what you bring to the table regardless of what table you choose to "sit".
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#100494 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Good old Q. I'll give him a AA+ for effort!!
Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benefits

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/28/co...
ima

El Paso, TX

#100495 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Appeal at hand involves Senator Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama as a candidate for the U.S. Presidency.
The case at hand was filed in July 2012. It involves evidence of one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California. Additionally appeal involves lack of legitimacy of Barack Obama to the U.S. Presidency due to his use of forged IDs, stolen CT Social Security number, last name not legally his and fraudulent claim to be a U.S. citizen. Evidence in the case involves a certified copy of the passport records of Obama’s mother, S. Ann Dunham, which shows her son’s legal last name to be Soebarkah, not Obama, it involves Obama’s school records from Indonesia showing his citizenship to be Indonesian, sworn affidavits of top law enforcement experts and investigators showing Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service certificate to be forged and Social Security number used by Barack Obama in his 2009 tax returns and posted on WhiteHouse.gov to be fraudulently used and failing both E-Verify and SSNVS.- source.
http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
And somehow he got re-elected! and maybe not, if all those invalid votes were cast for him, how stupid can Americans be? How can we just let this happen twice? his re-election? Wondering if the dictator is found guilty of all these charges IF HE WILL save face and step down without putting up a fight like Nixon did? and would HE BE STRIPPED OF HIS BENEFITS AS PRESIDENT? He is probably getting ready for a big fight as he is trying his damndest to disarm Americans desperately, this way we'll be in the same boat as Mexico and it's people--unable to defend themselves against the cartels. This man is America's destruction, he cares nothing for us American citizens or our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebrations mark Battle of New Orleans bicente... Jan 10 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... (Jul '14) Aug '14 RevKen 26
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise (Jun '14) Jul '14 American_Infidel 8
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58
More from around the web