The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332950 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#100427 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Aryan is not a race becuase there is no such thing as the Aryan race. I don't know why you brought the word beaner into this but now I want to eat some beans.
They are good for one. Increases longevity.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#100429 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people ignore stupid questions. I felt bad for you so I replied, douche.
Tony!!!

No That would be you you little chicken choking Douche! Now shut it or I`ll sick Frito On you. He will shut you up!

BWA HA HA HA HA !

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#100431 Feb 6, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Is there an actual conservative left on this thread?
Even the actual conservatives are starting to see that our president has failed us.:)
dIRTY aND sTINKY rICO

Scranton, PA

#100432 Feb 6, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rub your stupid looking face in it. lol lol
I rub yer moms face on my sweattyBALLS!!!
dIRTY aND sTINKY rICO

Scranton, PA

#100433 Feb 6, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They are good for one. Increases longevity.
one time i ate beans and i shit on discordians face.
dIRTY aND sTINKY rICO

Scranton, PA

#100434 Feb 6, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's secret hero, Uncle Joe.
i bet your unkle is your hero too when he give you the deep penetration

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#100436 Feb 6, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
you're about as "cool" as a steaming pile some liberal left in a park..
Well that was weird.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#100437 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can do that job - if you don't mind looking like leather by the time you're thirty. It's a choice they all make:-)
NO one on here as VAIN and "worried about their looks, as you. You are the epitome of vain, in your stupidity, and talking about other women in potato sacks or mu mus. It no doubt is you that wears those, while fantasizing about being the forum beauty.
WE conservative women are aging 'gracefully' as time IS getting away from ALL men/women. WE just don't flaunt it to the world.
Right now, we have more important things to worry about, and that is the future of OUR grandchildren.
=)
You know where we grew up, we are the original, "Beaners"! How dare the Latinos try to take this from us!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#100438 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
They call themselves conservatives but they're mostly tea baggers, obstructionist, bigots & racist.
They are too beginning to see just like we have seen all along, that our president is failing us. LOL
Seminal Fluid

Las Vegas, NV

#100439 Feb 6, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony!!!
No That would be you you little chicken choking Douche! Now shut it or I`ll sick Frito On you. He will shut you up!
BWA HA HA HA HA !
Whatcha thinking about queerky?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#100440 Feb 6, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stones and glass houses.
Funny how your always the one that shatters.
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#100441 Feb 6, 2013
Obama's health care lies.....

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Question: How Do You Know When Obama Is Lying...?
Answer: When His Lips Are Moving.
Anonymous Rico

Las Vegas, NV

#100442 Feb 6, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
Obama's health care lies.....
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Question: How Do You Know When Obama Is Lying...?
Answer: When His Lips Are Moving.
you are a head case... you need Obamacare.
Anonymous Rico

Las Vegas, NV

#100443 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You know where we grew up, we are the original, "Beaners"! How dare the Latinos try to take this from us!
why did american cowboys steal the mexican cowboy look and call it theirs? its funny to see all you rednecks looking like mexicans.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#100444 Feb 6, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you're opinion of AL's Aryan nation posts?
I am actually much more diverse in my idology. We all have a basic right to exist.

Location hidden

#100445 Feb 6, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was weird.
Take a look around this thread Free.

They're not weird. They're crazy.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#100447 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can do that job - if you don't mind looking like leather by the time you're thirty. It's a choice they all make:-)
NO one on here as VAIN and "worried about their looks, as you. You are the epitome of vain, in your stupidity, and talking about other women in potato sacks or mu mus. It no doubt is you that wears those, while fantasizing about being the forum beauty.
WE conservative women are aging 'gracefully' as time IS getting away from ALL men/women. WE just don't flaunt it to the world.
Right now, we have more important things to worry about, and that is the future of OUR grandchildren.
=)
That doesn't mean you have to fricassee in the hot sun, Hi-Ho. It's strictly optional and not related at all to caring about the grandchildren. If you really cared, you'd stay off the fringer web sites and expand your horizons so that you don't embarrass them when they come around and start talking about politics and current events. Do they listen and ask questions, or do they just get up and wander out of the room when you start carrying on? See? It doesn't matter how gracefully you age if you're as dumb as AuntB's proverbial box of rocks.
Armed with an RPG

Rowland Heights, CA

#100448 Feb 6, 2013
2 rocket launchers turned in during Los Angeles gun buyback

Location hidden

#100449 Feb 6, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just your point of view, through the broken windows.
Shatterproof baby.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#100450 Feb 6, 2013
Best way to hide Aryan gangster snitch? Make all look like snitches

The Anti Defamation League contends in a report that the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is the most violent home-grown extremist group in the United States.

Read more: http://blog.chron.com/narcoconfidential/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive - "Ted Cruz: Hillary - Embodies The C... Apr '15 kuda 2
News Celebrations mark Battle of New Orleans bicente... Jan '15 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
News New York City Courts Democratic National Committee (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
News Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... (Jul '14) Aug '14 RevKen 26
News Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise (Jun '14) Jul '14 American_Infidel 8
News While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
News Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
More from around the web