The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90563 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Please carry on
Apparently you, you brought it up. lol

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#90564 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
I've made this offer to all of my grandkids too;
State removes violent games from rest stops
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/01/11/state...
Many celebrities have blood on their hands for the shows and movies they make too but they admit nothing while pointing their fingers at the gun industry.
What I do not understand is why their is no outcry from the mental health field begging for support so they can help these potential criminals before they go off the deep end. Noone's rights need to be infringed upon for that and it would the single most helpful thing that we could do.
You start to get into a sticky situation if you decide to censor movies and games. Remember we have a constitutional right to freedom of speech and if we can censor something we feel is harmful then there is no stopping the amount of things that can be censored under the guise of "harmful". I don't believe we want that either.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90565 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You need glasses. The letter is a great big "B". Don't make me transform, "Danni Foster". It's Sunday.
Sigh. Yes please. Do what you must.
Waiting
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90566 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you, you brought it up. lol
Absolutely.
Please carry on
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90567 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody's perfect, least of all me, but I try. Sometimes I get it wrong. I try to help, except when I see resident evil;-) I can become enraged, but I can forgive as well. It's difficult to forget or forgive when the trespasser never acknowledges or regrets the trespass. But, hey, I was almost always somebody's big sis. You know how those people are:-)
Shits getting deep.
Please carry on

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90569 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
1 I have no number
2 I don't lie or have any reason too
3 I have put no effort into you or will I ever
4 I do know the truth as well as others
5 You seem quite bothered by the truth you always do
Either bring the links forward to back your claims or hereafter be known as the liar you actually are;-)

Tick tock, tick tock ......

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90570 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Shits getting deep.
Please carry on
I can't help ya'. Extract yourself from your own quagmire.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#90571 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems with that. I would appreciate it more if someone could prove what you disagree with to be not true. I for one do not like it either. For the record.
Will a letter from the BSA suffice?

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#90573 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you guys ever stop harassing people? I noticed your victims are usually women. I also understand when you are being licked, you run to the moderators. What's the matter AF, you can't take what you dish?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Yeah, I thought so, here you are shotgun blasting accusations in that well known fashion that some of you like to use. I always take what I dish.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90574 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Either bring the links forward to back your claims or hereafter be known as the liar you actually are;-)
Tick tock, tick tock ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0Wi8Fv0AJA4XX
1 I'm not your Huckleberry

2 At what point did I ever give the impression that your opinion matters to me or my friends

3 tic toc tic toc very childish

4 Please carry on

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#90575 Jan 13, 2013
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
We could do the same for welfare recipients, to track how they live and spend the free money.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#90576 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
"They MAKE me post on this open forum! They MAKE me share my personal information here! If you don't believe me I'll go find the OLD posts to show you! They are VILE they are IGNORANT! They better stop making me post on this open forum because I'm smarter then they are! You'll see!"
Paraphrased of course. Gee I wonder who says that daily.
Who says that .... They are the people that are innocent and naive to the vile and nasty tricks that go on. Those are the first time posters that come here as themselves and share with others the type people that they are. Things about their lives. After all that's how we get to know each other. Those are the people that have no idea that the things they share will be brought back up, misinterprited and then thrown in their faces.
Yes it's been a learning experience for many of us that started off posting for the first time on these blogs. But now we know and we have learned about those on here that play. We won't be forgetting it any time soon.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90577 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help ya'. Extract yourself from your own quagmire.
Keep at it. Arguing with you would be like having a battle of wits with a tootsie-roll pop. Sooner or later one would get to the center of the issue. Only to say; damn I got the same results just buying a tootsie-roll. Waste of energy.
Please carry on

Location hidden

#90578 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep at it. Arguing with you would be like having a battle of wits with a tootsie-roll pop. Sooner or later one would get to the center of the issue. Only to say; damn I got the same results just buying a tootsie-roll. Waste of energy.
Please carry on
Oh brother. lol

Location hidden

#90579 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Please carry on
Thank you, I think I will.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90580 Jan 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Who says that .... They are the people that are innocent and naive to the vile and nasty tricks that go on. Those are the first time posters that come here as themselves and share with others the type people that they are. Things about their lives. After all that's how we get to know each other. Those are the people that have no idea that the things they share will be brought back up, misinterprited and then thrown in their faces.
Yes it's been a learning experience for many of us that started off posting for the first time on these blogs. But now we know and we have learned about those on here that play. We won't be forgetting it any time soon.
That's good to know. Where's the bully to come right the wrongs today? That's all I care to know.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#90582 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull up any past posts that you want to Rose. I could care less. You and your friends can't accept that many posters disapprove of your nasty hatefulness towards others and the disruption your create.
I was very serious when I said to you, is it a really a wonder why you get the "death threats" you have been given?
How many times have you wanted posters beaten up, Rose?
How many times have your friends threatened other posters?
How many times have they suggested for posters to come to their neck of the woods and they would shoot them dead?
I am nothing like you and your friends. You will not find one post from me suggesting any kind of threat to anyone on these threads. I also do not think you will find any threat from any "conservative" for that matter either. People are not anything like you vile hateful people.
If you think I am GR or making any "death threats" to you and your friends? Bring it on. I have the means to financially bankrupt your azzes in civil court. You are cowards and you took your melodrama a tad bit too far. False bravado intimidation does not work on the innocent you g.d. fools.
"I refuse to share even one bit of personal information with you and your monstrous friends on this thread. My personal life, my brother and any one of my family members is none of your f*cking business, you filthy POS."
You posted all of your personal information on the www for all to see. No one asked for your personal information or any body elses for that matter. You said your brother was MIA from the Vietnam Conflict. Old Man proved YOU lied.
The only "filthy POS" here is you. For someone who claims to be a woman, you really have a "filthy" potty mouth. I can't imagine any man kissing it.
I tried to post in a civil and respectful manner with you, last evening, Rose. It is apparent that you can't handle civility and I do not think for a moment I am the first person to tell you thins and I most likely will not be the last person.
Go choke on your hatred Rose. I want no part of it.
LMFAO!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Come up for air, GR. YOU ARE part of the hatred YOU spread and you always have been.

Only read the last line. LOL!

Location hidden

#90583 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
The post I re-posted as Ralff I also re-posted as Oaky. I was neither warned nor was it removed so you still aren't telling the truth. No one including you can tell me what that "violation" was and I have asked several times. You don't know either so you really can't say what I did or didn't do.
LOL

Maybe it was just because you whine to much?

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#90584 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like being corrected do you, Rose? It was you who had the whiny fearful meltdown. The sky is not falling. You will always be the mean hag you have always been. Go take a shot of nasty. Maybe it will make you vomit and pass out.
You have a nice day, GR.

I see you're busy trying to re-instate yourself as the most vile, wicked, hateful, ugly, dishonest and psychotic poster on Topix. You go, girl!

P.S.

X-Man is not STV. You lie.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90585 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Come up for air, GR. YOU ARE part of the hatred YOU spread and you always have been.
Only read the last line. LOL!
That's what I'm talking about. 5 USD right there.
Please carry on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... Aug '14 RevKen 26
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise Jul '14 American_Infidel 8
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58
Romero to Compete with Mexico in Friendly again... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eric 1

United States of America Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE