The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
72,541 - 72,560 of 256,474 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“A little shake...”

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#84777 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bud! I am not spending hours going back through posts to locate them!
Everyone on here knows the vile things he says. I do not need to prove anything and you know it!!
You can stop waiting!!!!!!!!!!
Pan Fried Crow for a Crower
"So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law"

Ingredients
2 eggs
seasoned bread crumbs or flour
oil or bacon grease

Preparation
Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84778 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
One Waaaaambulance coming right up!
Are you sure that you haven't been a victim of a secret government brain-shrinking experiment?
Coming RIGHT up ;0)

WAMBULANCE

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#84779 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
One Waaaaambulance coming right up!
Are you sure that you haven't been a victim of a secret government brain-shrinking experiment?
Send your Waaaaaaaaambulance somewhere else. I don't need it. Thanks for your concern though!

No! I haven't been a "victim" of anything sweetie, but I did hear you voluntarily had a lobotomy. Something about anger issues!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84780 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming back for more? Just responding to your unrelenting posts to ME!!!!
Why do you think I am wearing the rubber gloves sweetie? I don't know where YOU have been.
It's I who am responding to your unrelenting posts. You say, "go away" but you continue to post to me. I've made it very clear to you. If you do not want to continue communication do not reply.

Not sure why you would put your hand on my knee in the first place. If you're looking to make few bucks, I'm not interested. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84781 Jan 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no sense of humor do you? It was a joke.
You and POS missed the point of that comment completely even though I explained it several times. Give it up, Lady. You failed in your feeble attempt to trip me up.
There's a difference between using your five senses that trigger responses in the brain and letting your senses DICTATE, as in control everything you do, say and think like animals do.
Subtleties aren't your strong suit. Most ignorant people have trouble with subtle thinking though. They take EVERYTHING literally and hold fast to strict and narrow interpretations. POS does the same thing, so you're not alone. LOL!
Oh ... "you" mean being 'facetious'... ;0)
Nahhhh I ain't GOT no sense of humor :D

Here I'll call one for ya ... ;0)

WAHmbulance

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#84782 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not far from Orlando. Maybe we could hook up.
...and get a Room!

Location hidden

#84783 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no sense of humor do you? It was a joke.
You and POS missed the point of that comment completely even though I explained it several times. Give it up, Lady. You failed in your feeble attempt to trip me up.
There's a difference between using your five senses that trigger responses in the brain and letting your senses DICTATE, as in control everything you do, say and think like animals do.
Subtleties aren't your strong suit. Most ignorant people have trouble with subtle thinking though. They take EVERYTHING literally and hold fast to strict and narrow interpretations. POS does the same thing, so you're not alone. LOL!
Straight up s-l-o-w. lol
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84784 Jan 4, 2013
Winnie Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're posting to an anti-American, they have no idea what being a real American means.
God and guns keep us strong. That's what this country was founded on. Well we might as well give up and run, if we let them take our God and guns.
Joseph Stalin Quotes:

We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns?

'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes'

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/j...
Hoochie Coochie

Elk Grove Village, IL

#84785 Jan 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had this same debate with the poster that refers to himself as "patrick".
While my location is "hidden" my location and personal information is in the Topix archives therefore assigning all that I post to this particular account holding me responsible for what I post.
So, in fact, I am not, as anonymous, as you.
Oh okay.

Well, regardless of signup or not signup, it is really up to the individual themselves to show some posting restraint, and yes, some graybox posters should show some responsibility and restraint around here in their postings, that is for sure.

I agree.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84786 Jan 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. That's exactly where she is. Word.;-)
Not everybody takes virtual vacations or has myriad identities or has difficulty remembering which skin they're wearing in the moment or how to get back to a posting style. But, you handle the nutcase identities very well. Must be your natural style. No surprise.
I detect a "compliment" coming from you on my "intelligence" in a roundabout way ...

nutter ... "you" just don't KNOW do ya ...
How danged "talented" I really am ...

Do "you" still have "memory deficit SYDROME" ...

I have said over & over ...

That I'm AL & "sloopy" ...

What part of THAT of you NOT understand ...???:)

Location hidden

#84788 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
...and get a Room!
I have a house. Don't need a room!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84789 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a stupid troll, that's what.
Shut it you clueless dope-tard. you are as dumb as Rico , NTR , Jack and X-man combined. Throw terry Butteye in there too. OH, Wait WA too! No Wait Can`t forget nasty little Shayla!! Yeppers!

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#84790 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
The international community is responsible for a myriad of failures in Syria, with 2012 marking a banner year of incompetence. Bad policy, no follow through, and the feckless leadership of President Obama have contributed greatly to the Syrian crisis, and there is little hope of course correction in 2013.
In January 2012, there was hope no evidence, but hope that Bashar al-Assad, the tyrannical president of Syria, might book a one-way flight to Dubai. The White House even began laying the groundwork for a victory lap by President Obama. Jay Carney, the president's spokesman, dismissively said at a press conference that "Assad's fall is inevitable," and punctuated his remarks with a grinning "He will go." (The tens of thousands of Syrians soon to be slaughtered perhaps misread the White House timeline. Carney was possibly referring to basic human mortality. After all, it is a fact that Assad will die eventually.
When Syria warned that it would use chemical weapons on any foreign invasion, you have to wonder who they really expected to invade. Syria's threat prompted perhaps the most catastrophic statement by any world leader in recent memory. President Obama declared that his "red line" the thing that would "change his calculus" would be "seeing a whole bunch of [biological] weapons moving around or being utilized."
Nobody can see an end to the nearly 22-month bloodbath, and nobody can find President Obama. Considering his record on the matter, perhaps we can be thankful for that.
http://news.yahoo.com/american-inaction-killi...
Quit spamming the thread with junk you don't even understand.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84791 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
...and get a Room!
Take a bar exam and get a license ! SCUM BALL! Oh, Wait you nearly lost all of it didn`t Ya Gutter Trash!! YUP!

Location hidden

#84792 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Pan Fried Crow for a Crower
"So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law"
Ingredients
2 eggs
seasoned bread crumbs or flour
oil or bacon grease
Preparation
Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.
Your recipes have not been very appetizing lately. I don't like crow either! This is obviously something in your diet, but it just does nothing for my taste buds sweetie.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#84793 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So we shouldn't believe his link, but we should believe yours???
No! I expect serious poster to read, I expect you to STFU!

Location hidden

#84794 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand Obama is sitting back while thousands of people die! He continues to draw a "red line" and does nothing when it is passed. Obviously this has no real impact on YOU!

This article is neither spam or junk so get over it! If you do not like my articles, scroll on past sweetie! Scroll, Scroll, Scroll!!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84795 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming the thread with your dumbed down, America Hating Puertoricanisim! Pretty un-Apreciative of ya ain`t it Putorican SCUM. Ever think where you may be if Puerto Rico was not a American suberb?

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#84796 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Send your Waaaaaaaaambulance somewhere else. I don't need it. Thanks for your concern though!
No! I haven't been a "victim" of anything sweetie, but I did hear you voluntarily had a lobotomy. Something about anger issues!
How does your husband feel about his wife addressing anonymous married men in the web as "sweetie" like a parking pirate?

Location hidden

#84797 Jan 4, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it you clueless dope-tard. you are as dumb as Rico , NTR , Jack and X-man combined. Throw terry Butteye in there too. OH, Wait WA too! No Wait Can`t forget nasty little Shayla!! Yeppers!
How long did it take you to type this without any spelling errors Q-berto? lol

The posters you have listed here could probably have their brains removed and still be smarter than you Quirky.

No one puts the D in dumb like you, Q. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug 13 Le Jimbo 7
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... Aug 11 RevKen 26
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise Jul '14 American_Infidel 11
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58
Romero to Compete with Mexico in Friendly again... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eric 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United States of America Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••