The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84791 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
...and get a Room!
Take a bar exam and get a license ! SCUM BALL! Oh, Wait you nearly lost all of it didn`t Ya Gutter Trash!! YUP!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#84792 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Pan Fried Crow for a Crower
"So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law"
Ingredients
2 eggs
seasoned bread crumbs or flour
oil or bacon grease
Preparation
Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.
Your recipes have not been very appetizing lately. I don't like crow either! This is obviously something in your diet, but it just does nothing for my taste buds sweetie.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#84793 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So we shouldn't believe his link, but we should believe yours???
No! I expect serious poster to read, I expect you to STFU!

Location hidden

#84794 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit spamming the thread with junk you don't even understand.
I understand Obama is sitting back while thousands of people die! He continues to draw a "red line" and does nothing when it is passed. Obviously this has no real impact on YOU!

This article is neither spam or junk so get over it! If you do not like my articles, scroll on past sweetie! Scroll, Scroll, Scroll!!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84795 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming the thread with your dumbed down, America Hating Puertoricanisim! Pretty un-Apreciative of ya ain`t it Putorican SCUM. Ever think where you may be if Puerto Rico was not a American suberb?

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#84796 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Send your Waaaaaaaaambulance somewhere else. I don't need it. Thanks for your concern though!
No! I haven't been a "victim" of anything sweetie, but I did hear you voluntarily had a lobotomy. Something about anger issues!
How does your husband feel about his wife addressing anonymous married men in the web as "sweetie" like a parking pirate?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84797 Jan 4, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it you clueless dope-tard. you are as dumb as Rico , NTR , Jack and X-man combined. Throw terry Butteye in there too. OH, Wait WA too! No Wait Can`t forget nasty little Shayla!! Yeppers!
How long did it take you to type this without any spelling errors Q-berto? lol

The posters you have listed here could probably have their brains removed and still be smarter than you Quirky.

No one puts the D in dumb like you, Q. ;)
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#84798 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You Need to STFU! Gutter SCUM BOY!

Location hidden

#84799 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "expect" do for you sweetie?????? We can't post anything from the right, but you feel free to post from the left. Double standard????????

Location hidden

#84800 Jan 4, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a bar exam and get a license ! SCUM BALL! Oh, Wait you nearly lost all of it didn`t Ya Gutter Trash!! YUP!
How's your daughter Q?

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#84801 Jan 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's I who am responding to your unrelenting posts. You say, "go away" but you continue to post to me. I've made it very clear to you. If you do not want to continue communication do not reply.
Not sure why you would put your hand on my knee in the first place. If you're looking to make few bucks, I'm not interested. ;)
Seriously! LOL!

Location hidden

#84802 Jan 4, 2013
Hoochie Coochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh okay.
Well, regardless of signup or not signup, it is really up to the individual themselves to show some posting restraint, and yes, some graybox posters should show some responsibility and restraint around here in their postings, that is for sure.
I agree.
Well, the point is that "signup" makes a difference when it comes to regulating what is posted.

While it is the responsibility for each poster to show restraint when they post, those who post grey box with proxies are not likely to be held responsible for what they post due to them not being in the system, and the sometimes difficult and elaborate process required to locate who they are.

It is the reason why you seem many, not all, grey box posters, refrain from "signing up" as you put it. The anonymity affords them the freedom to post irresponsibly without fear of consequence. However that is changing and for some who are unaware, the "anonymity" is merely an illusion.

Santa Clara, CA

#84803 Jan 4, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it you clueless dope-tard. you are as dumb as Rico , NTR , Jack and X-man combined. Throw terry Butteye in there too. OH, Wait WA too! No Wait Can`t forget nasty little Shayla!! Yeppers!
LMAO! Getting a head start on your weekend binge I see.

Quirky you're so dumb you don't even know how stupid you are. What a pitiful little dweeb. LOL!

Location hidden

#84804 Jan 4, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe he could pass the "professional responsibility" portion of the exam.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#84805 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your recipes have not been very appetizing lately. I don't like crow either! This is obviously something in your diet, but it just does nothing for my taste buds sweetie.
Here's something for your buds...

Cock-A-Leekie Soup

Ingredients
4 pounds chicken thighs, bone in, skin removed
10 cups water
1 onion, chopped
1/3 cup barley
1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
7 leeks, sliced
2 stalks celery, thickly sliced
1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions

In a large pot over high heat, combine the chicken, water, onion and barley. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour. Remove chicken, discard the bones and skin, chop meat into bite size pieces and return to the pot.
Add the chicken broth, leeks, celery, thyme, parsley, salt and ground black pepper. Simmer for 30 more minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.

Santa Clara, CA

#84806 Jan 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take you to type this without any spelling errors Q-berto? lol
The posters you have listed here could probably have their brains removed and still be smarter than you Quirky.
No one puts the D in dumb like you, Q. ;)
"No one puts the D in dumb like you, Q. ;)"

LMAO! Wonder if he knows how to spell "dumb?"

Location hidden

#84807 Jan 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's I who am responding to your unrelenting posts. You say, "go away" but you continue to post to me. I've made it very clear to you. If you do not want to continue communication do not reply.
Not sure why you would put your hand on my knee in the first place. If you're looking to make few bucks, I'm not interested. ;)
You posted to me regarding Rico sweetie! You don't have to respond to me either, but you do! It goes both ways. You are too focused on me to see YOU are doing the EXACT same thing.

The "hand on the knee" was kind of like saying "poor little thing". I am not interested in making a few bucks. I have all I need sweetie and if I were, it sure as hell wouldn't be with YOU!

No response is necessary! Buzz off!

Location hidden

#84808 Jan 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"No one puts the D in dumb like you, Q. ;)"
LMAO! Wonder if he knows how to spell "dumb?"
I wouldn't bet on it.

;)

Location hidden

#84809 Jan 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted to me regarding Rico sweetie! You don't have to respond to me either, but you do! It goes both ways. You are too focused on me to see YOU are doing the EXACT same thing.
The "hand on the knee" was kind of like saying "poor little thing". I am not interested in making a few bucks. I have all I need sweetie and if I were, it sure as hell wouldn't be with YOU!
No response is necessary! Buzz off!
LMAO!!

(shakes head)
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#84810 Jan 4, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you saying REPUBlickCan honey don't know anything about Foreign Policy of Syria... Is that so sad, see one of many been Faux media impact controlled on DOA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... Aug '14 RevKen 26
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise Jul '14 American_Infidel 8
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58
Romero to Compete with Mexico in Friendly again... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eric 1
More from around the web