Forward. Backward.

Nov 5, 2008 Full story: www.lesbiatopia.com 24

Last night, this country and one man rendered me: speechless, emotional, proud, invigorated, hopeful, determined, heard, triumphant, tearful and peaceful.

Barack Obama. The 44th president of the United States of America.

The LEADER of our country, the same country who would have denied him the right to vote, based on his skin color, had he been born before 1870 and the passing of the 15th amendment.

The significance of this achievement can not be denied.

Not that he deserved the presidency based on skin color. He didn't. Just like Sarah Palin didn't deserve my vote simply because we share the same anatomy. Read the full story.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#21 Nov 6, 2008
LeRoy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>It shouldn't have blown you away. We are church-going God-fearing people who know homosexuality is a sin and youd know that if you werent so busy having deviant sex.
Black people have so many skeletons in your closet. And funny thing is, I could very easily use the Bible against you again. You are a slave to the white man. Thats all you are. A slave to your own mind. I pity you.
LeRoy Jones

AOL

#23 Nov 6, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
Obama is half-white and was raised by his white mother. He's got as much interest in the black community as I have at this point.
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that, whatever you need to sleep through the nite. Do you really think he attended the Rev's church for all those years for nothing? hehe Louis and Jesse and the other brothers are in cahoots with OBama 100%. Bye whitey bye sodomites! We pwn you now.

“Reality is better than truth”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#24 Nov 6, 2008
Owning me would be a lot more difficult than you imagine--I don't do well in captivity. The more you push, the harder I push back. And I doubt you could stand against me.
LeRoy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that, whatever you need to sleep through the nite. Do you really think he attended the Rev's church for all those years for nothing? hehe Louis and Jesse and the other brothers are in cahoots with OBama 100%. Bye whitey bye sodomites! We pwn you now.

“Not now, not 2012, not EVER!”

Since: Sep 08

Jasper, AL

#25 Nov 6, 2008
LeRoy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that, whatever you need to sleep through the nite. Do you really think he attended the Rev's church for all those years for nothing? hehe Louis and Jesse and the other brothers are in cahoots with OBama 100%. Bye whitey bye sodomites! We pwn you now.
How stupid do you think Obama is? He knows full well that blacks only make up 13% of the population. He's got to have the rest of us to get re-elected. If he acts like you are talking, he'll find himself on the downside of a landslide in 2012. And if he does that, the first black president will be the last.

While I will vote for a black man because I don't care what color someone is, I sure as HELL won't vote for any NWA like yourself. Obama is smart. You are obviously pretty stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States of America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 270,344
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... Aug '14 RevKen 26
Homeless in Hawaii: A Nightmare in Paradise Jul '14 American_Infidel 8
While Obama keeps America grounded, China soars... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cuba Policy a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Orlando Leone Jr 11
Isolation: Another Vote on Washington's Anti-Cu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cherokee coVarde 58

United States of America Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE