Royal wedding details revealed

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Haverhill Today

Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton have revealed eagerly-awaited details of their forthcoming wedding.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Thomas

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How much money is this wedding going to cost the British tax payers ? With the high unemployment and increasing high cost of living and education in the U.K. I'm sure the last thing that the British tax payers need right now is to pay for another Royal Wedding !
English

Redditch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 5, 2011
 
I think the Queen going to pay for wedding out of her own pocket. But is it her money?
antijewish

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 5, 2011
 
so how much they spend for this F**king wedding?))
Blunt Mocker

Oldbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Thomas wrote:
How much money is this wedding going to cost the British tax payers ? With the high unemployment and increasing high cost of living and education in the U.K. I'm sure the last thing that the British tax payers need right now is to pay for another Royal Wedding !
none of your business, but do you mind paying the vast sums to support your president and his family? He costs as much , if not more, than our Queen does.
Thomas

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 5, 2011
 
Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>none of your business, but do you mind paying the vast sums to support your president and his family? He costs as much , if not more, than our Queen does.
Yes I do mind how much I pay in taxes to support this President ! He is not my President as I did not vote for him and never will ! He is an African not even born in America ! By the way as a side note , what does your "Royal" family do besides living off the British tax paying population ? Just fun loving playboys and paygirls without very much real purpose , they sure never stopped he invasion of Muslims who are taking over your country !
Blunt Mocker

Brecon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 6, 2011
 
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do mind how much I pay in taxes to support this President ! He is not my President as I did not vote for him and never will ! He is an African not even born in America ! By the way as a side note , what does your "Royal" family do besides living off the British tax paying population ? Just fun loving playboys and paygirls without very much real purpose , they sure never stopped he invasion of Muslims who are taking over your country !
that sounds a bit like Obama!

Since: Nov 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 26, 2013
 
The wedding cake was made by Peak Freans from ingredients sent by the Girl Guides, Rangers, and Brownies of Australia. The cake had 4 tiers supported by silver pillars, stood nine feet high and weighed five hundred pounds.
http://locationcars.co.uk/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent United Kingdom Travel Discussions

Search the United Kingdom Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Summer of Love: Beyond London Mon Richard 6
Milan lifts up spirits amid gloom (Mar '12) Apr 8 Nicknat 4
Glitter and Be Gay... in the U.K. Apr 7 Evilgelicals R Mental 3
The British Wedding Invasion Mar 30 Velvet MJK 3
City church defends its decision to replace his... Mar 23 mayor last pub closed up 1
Alliance man joins Board of Libraries NI Mar 22 rock white 1
Kerry-Lavrov Ukraine talks begin Mar 21 RUSSIA HAS ALREADY LOST 5
•••
•••
•••
•••