From Neiman Marcus to Mogadishu: 1 on...

From Neiman Marcus to Mogadishu: 1 on 1 with Yasmin Warsame

There are 2 comments on the Globe and Mail story from Oct 1, 2011, titled From Neiman Marcus to Mogadishu: 1 on 1 with Yasmin Warsame. In it, Globe and Mail reports that:

Though Yasmin Warsame has walked the runways of fashion's biggest designers, her career in modelling was never planned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globe and Mail.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I donĀ“t approve of modelling but Yasmin Warsame seems balanced compared to Iman and Waris.

“decimarock.com ffooty.com”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2011
I do agree, Yasmin Warsame is better than Iman and Waris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto, Canada Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School bus cancellations pile up around GTA as ... Jan 10 Icy rain coming 2 1
News In Milton, Ont., crowded classrooms put Canada'... Dec '16 Teenaged leukemia... 1
News St. Lucia a special place for prominent Canadia... Nov '16 Soufriere 1
News Rising rate of missing dementia patients challe... Nov '16 new friends every... 1
News Six Things We Learned from Ryerson's Cycling Re... Nov '16 need paved shoulders 1
News Mayor John Tory says city plan to improve traff... Oct '16 ROB FORD NATION T... 2
News iPhone 7 Plus Reservations Currently Available ... Sep '16 fools 1
More from around the web