Join the conversation

May 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hawkes Bay Today

As the last vestiges of what has been a languid, lingering summer disappear from sight, perk yourself up with the promise of a winter plunge in the South Pacific.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

all BS
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

What conversation? When will it ever sink in your thick skull it does no good to talk in Tonga. "Koe fonua o TUPOU" it doesn't say FOR the people BY the people. The royal's attitude is "it's OUR country everything that comes to Tonga is Ours" that's why they can take millions out of the govt. and nobody can do or say anything about it. Wake up people and face realty We have no right in Tonga. We are Nobody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Toni wrote:
What conversation? When will it ever sink in your thick skull it does no good to talk in Tonga. "Koe fonua o TUPOU" it doesn't say FOR the people BY the people. The royal's attitude is "it's OUR country everything that comes to Tonga is Ours" that's why they can take millions out of the govt. and nobody can do or say anything about it. Wake up people and face realty We have no right in Tonga. We are Nobody.
very true, The pure criminality of the system is now becoming evident to even the most diehard establishment supporters.
JurisDee

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I take it that all Tongans have noble blood and/or familial ties to nobility hence am curious if there's a possibility of any Tongan citizen to become PM?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Toni wrote:
no government is gonna make you rich or hand you anything on a silver platter. You gotta work your azz off just like any other industrial, developed country... if anything, Tonga has less restrictions then America and other super powers... do u guys not get it... DUH!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>no government is gonna make you rich or hand you anything on a silver platter. You gotta work your azz off just like any other industrial, developed country... if anything, Tonga has less restrictions then America and other super powers... do u guys not get it... DUH!!
In your younger years when you started to write these posts you were quite interesting and somewhat funny
what happened to you Polly King?
You have exhausted every angle of argument trying to defend the indefensible, a incestuous criminal elite that governs a Christian country
that has broken every rule of Christian society and social contract between the governors and the governed
stealing the $18 million that they got from the satellite positioning, skyrocketing the money straight to their back pocket, to be spent on themselves exclusively for their luxurious enjoyment
while the common man in our country suffers extreme poverty, which is listed under the United Nations as one of the poorest countries in the world, with a corrupt and corrupting government
I was wondering whether or not an intelligent person like you would see the light, but alas your mind has been addled by alcohol and drugs, and doughnut juice and KFC colourings additives and preservatives.
Has reduced you to a oxymoron
don't bother in future trying to argue with me if you are going to be little yourself by engaging in gutter arguments of verbal abuse.
If you don't like me, do what everyone else does. Get a ticket and get in the queue.
Good night and good luck Boru 77

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tonga Travel Discussions

Search the Tonga Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ha - apai reconstruction figures "frightening",... Feb '14 samonga 9
China seeks to strengthen ties with Tonga (Nov '13) Nov '13 Snowflake 24
Tonga's MA60 met China's aviation standard, sta... (Sep '13) Oct '13 boruone77 28
Cancelled flights and misinformation spoils Ha'... (Sep '13) Sep '13 fakalangaulu 10
Ex-staff of Air NZ charged with embezzling $300... (May '10) Sep '13 Sweet and sour 47
Ma - a Fafine wins support for caregiving to el... (Aug '13) Aug '13 calm down 2
Rosemarie Fili, Miss Heilala 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 hakuna 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••