How to spot a Thai ladyboy

Apr 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AdelaideNow...

I was fooled by a ladyboy. Several in fact. I admit it - and completely without the slightest hint of embarrassment - only amazement.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thaksin

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

gays men ...what kind animal are they?
Jungle Warroirs

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

there is one psychopath in this forum who know how to spot a ladyboy best, cause he is a ladyboy himself working in Calgary, Canada strip nude bar.
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Jungle Warroirs wrote:
there is one psychopath in this forum who know how to spot a ladyboy best, cause he is a ladyboy himself working in Calgary, Canada strip nude bar.
-------
Hi Mr. S H I T H EAD hmonger pararasite. How do you feel about helping foreigners dropped 2 millions tones of bombs on your old homeland?. Does it feel good.
Jungle Warroirs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

ungrateful chinese siam wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
Hi Mr. S H I T H EAD hmonger pararasite. How do you feel about helping foreigners dropped 2 millions tones of bombs on your old homeland?. Does it feel good.
it feels like shooting a shittz loads of creams in to thais pies. Thats how it feels... hahaa
Emilio

Lalín, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Lots of them in MICT

lol
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

You can spot Thai ladyboy by the company they kept. Usually Thai ladayboy are with Muslim and Hmong men.
Jungle Warriors

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

You can spot Thai ladyboy by the company they kept. Usually Thai ladayboy are with Muslim and Hmong men.
you know best my beautiful ladyboy!
Eehehee...
AH TEE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

You are one of them..that is why you know so much..go and get f@*K...
Malaypride

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

The best way to spot a Thai lady boy is by looking at the neck. The plastic surgeons can give them breasts, remove their penis and unwanted hairs but not the ADAM's apple in the neck.
itcybitcy

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

And they`re better looking than you, know it all dic*khead LOL
ruben

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Malaypride wrote:
The best way to spot a Thai lady boy is by looking at the neck. The plastic surgeons can give them breasts, remove their penis and unwanted hairs but not the ADAM's apple in the neck.
As well as size of feet and hands, and predatory masculine gleam in their eyes which they can't hide
RAK thaikhmer

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

i just found..them...all of yellowshit in bangcock that including Abishit..and the fake king of siam called thailand today!..they are all ladyboy..can't fight RCAF....the realman fighter!!
RAK thaikhmer

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

as thai...we really needs to send ABISHIT and FAKE KING OF siam..back to where they came from..one to England and fake king to USA..SO they no longer make war w/khmer,malay,loas or Burma in the future..peace..love to all thais!!...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Grab them by the crotch...if you come back with something...then you know. What could be easier?
Crocman

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Gene - Kabul Afghanistan wrote:
Grab them by the crotch...if you come back with something...then you know. What could be easier?
Agree! That is the best way just check first.
happy in thailand

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Just admit it. you want to suck them off. other wise why you care?????
White Tai

Mendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Gene - Kabul Afghanistan wrote:
Hahaha, but they might get the wrong idea. You know those faggs would like you to grap their crotches.

The best way is to look at the ring finger. The ring finger of a woman is shorter than the index finger. But the ring finger of a man is longer than the index finger. Go check it out. It's true.

One easy example is to pretend to offer the person in suspect money and when they put their hand out, you check the fingers. If it's a man then you just bitch slap him across the face with the money. If it's girl then you know what to do.
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

What's up with Thailand? A perversion haven.
White Tai

Mendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

scout wrote:
What's up with Thailand? A perversion haven.
It's nation of savage and barbarians, so anything goes. The laws are there only to oppress the poor. It's like a wild west saloon.

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

White Tai wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nation of savage and barbarians, so anything goes. The laws are there only to oppress the poor. It's like a wild west saloon.
I like the idea of the wild west saloons but are there any real women there that are not fakes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thailand Travel Discussions

Search the Thailand Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Japan trips for double as Thai spots go cheap Mar 26 Ainu 1
The Hairy Bikers' Asian Adventure: Dave Myers t... Feb '14 keith thomas 1
Female Sex Tourism (Nov '08) Feb '14 Rob 142
Malaysia denies censoring BBC on prime minister Jan '14 ALISEN 1
Evangelicals, new age & other beliefs impact So... Jan '14 raleuth 4
Be the first to comment (Jul '11) Jan '14 armorgames 6
Is Thailand the sex capital of the world? Only ... (Dec '11) Jan '14 Johnn Thai 95
•••
•••
•••
•••