Bangkok is Asia-Pacific's top destina...

Bangkok is Asia-Pacific's top destination city

There are 5 comments on the Bangkok Post story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Bangkok is Asia-Pacific's top destination city. In it, Bangkok Post reports that:

Bangkok ranks third in the Global Top 20 Destinations in terms of both numbers of international visitors and spending, according to the latest MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangkok Post.

Johnston, IA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
i guess cambodia is number one. all visitors are using CASH!!!
e46M3 e60M5

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Bangkok is awesome. I live there :)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Sure Angco is best place to visit. Bangkok is for only sex tour

Since: Aug 12

Karachi, Pakistan

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Bankok is usually visited in combination with Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand as far as the many tourists i have met, but indeed its got alot to offer for travellers:)

Karachi, Pakistan

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Well if its a long trip then people often try going to other nearby destinations as well to see the most they can on a single holiday but if it were only Bangkok as well, there are endless tourist attractions there itself. Fromm numerous countless beaches be it public or private beaches, to so many vareity of adventurous sports to indulge in, the popular massage houses and spas, shopping markets, crazy nightlife and beautiful temples to visit, the place wont bore you a day:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thailand, Laos Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most Russians stay home for holiday season as t... Oct '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Bangkok is world's best city 2011, says readers... (Jul '11) Oct '15 anonymous 42
News Reduced to ruble: Russia's economic... (Feb '15) Jun '15 lcp0761 2
News Sunday explainer: who are the Rohingya, and why... (May '15) May '15 tom_ 2
News Wan Junaidi: We have to stop playing host to il... (May '15) May '15 tomin cali 1
News As Ruble Plunges, So Does Russian Tourism In Th... (Mar '15) Mar '15 RUSSIAN BEGGARS 1
News Indonesia prays Islamic tourism drive can draw ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 jinxi 1
More from around the web